Kristaps Porzingis reportedly called black woman ‘my slave’ as he beat, raped her

The black woman fetish meme has gone too far:

>Former Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis allegedly called a black woman a “slave” and a “b—h” as he beat and raped her, according to a report.

>The 7-foot-3 athlete, who is white, is accused of referring to the woman as “my b—h” and “my slave,” adding that he owned her, during the alleged Feb. 7, 2018, sex assault in Porzingis’s Manhattan penthouse, according to TMZ.

nypost.com/2019/03/31/kristaps-porzingis-reportedly-called-black-woman-my-slave-as-he-beat-raped-her/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-161010.jpg (1440x2219, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TvUt7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slavs are huma-

Hot

fake, whites don't rape black women

Was he wrong? Im sure it was a whore he paid good money for and she knew going into it and simply saw a lawsuit and easy money

balts arent even slavs

Kristaps No!!

r/ThatHappened/

gay

Based tall guy

Bullshit. This is some black woman declaring her fetish to the world.

So charge him with cruelty to animals. How is this my business?

>>The 7-foot-3 athlete, who is white
>Latvian
>white

Attached: 1464611831991.png (531x640, 145K)

Based and Slavpilled

>Kristaps
What a retarded name

this bitch is just looking for a payday out of whitey

Any other anons here have a raceplay fetish? I have 2 girls who I regularly see and we usually have sex while I call them all sorts of racial slurs. It was pretty hard to find women who would actually enjoy it but I look forward to our nights together anyway. One of them is half black and the other is Peruvian

the jew york post and all media are race baiters and niggers are raping and murdering white people all over the world as you read this so fuck all of them

This, fake shit made for outrage.

[LIBERATION INTENSIFIES]

>The 7-foot-3 athlete, who is white,

those nigger faggot kikes

also, NEVER hotlink msm, archive 'em
archive.is/TvUt7

Attached: nigskek8.png (1440x960, 1.71M)

Even if this was true (it’s not), he would be a disgusting racemixer.