So what happened to Captain Fungal?

So all the theatres were forced to show it, auduence reviews were pruned from sites like Rotten Tomatoes because it sucked, threads here were 404ed, a big "huge opening weekend" announcement was made, and then it just fell off the radar? Did it bomb or is this the biggest epic movie no one is talking about?

Attached: 2v28tw-1.jpg (411x495, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop making stupid threads zoomer

So it did crater then?

I enjoyed the movie, you guys should probably get your testosterone levels checked you sound very emotional

her acting was terrible

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

Ok Brie, thanks

Found the feminist.

>So what happened to Captain Fungal?
It bombed here, so Disney shills shill foreign box office.

Attached: cm.jpg (899x894, 138K)

Awwww

BTFO by gay vampires.

Attached: captain yikes.jpg (2512x1486, 1M)

Yes, total flop. Sold out presale showings 90% empty, Chinese government accusing the studio of manipulating ticket sales, etc.

Trump cut off the media manipulators’ free money during the shutdown. They probably thought they just just sit back and ride it out on deep state stolen dollars with this one too, then panicked at the last instant when it was discovered that the money wasn’t coming.

The fact nobody is even mentioning this shitshow of propaganda should be more than enough to tell you how fake all the "hype" was and that Disney kikes need to be lynched for falsifying ticket sales

Like every thing out of Hollywood the last 40 years altered copies and remakes of average subjects promoting a agenda. It tanked.

Attached: opps.webm (426x320, 241K)

There was even a shot in the movie with her bare feet. Did not look as bad as I thought they would look. I was more amazed at how Fury and Colson were made to look so young.

Attached: 1490267784443.jpg (620x375, 160K)

Is he okay?

Darwin Awardee.

it's cgi. I can tell by the pixels.

Needed to make a half billion to be considered "successful" in the franchise. Came up over 30% short, so they buried it and are just hoping people forget about it now. Had they not spent over a hundred million on marketing that turd, they might have actually made a few bucks, but this shit was break-even at best and possibly a loss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_accounting

They all ‘lose’ money somehow. But ya this one was a dud, but they’ll spit out another two of them most likely

It did Thor: Ragnarok numbers domestically, slightly better than that overseas. Total gross is currently at $990 mil, will probably break $1 bil this week.

>Captain

Attached: cost.png (1059x344, 152K)

Nearly a billion in money, seething incels have suicided

It's fake. The guy falls but it's part of his thing.

Hollywood Accounting is basically just jewish economics