Why doesn't the USA just import all the Palestinians?

If we let all the Palestinians in the US as refugees (we have plenty of room), we can end a lot of conflict in the middle east. Israel can have Gaza and the West Bank. Everyone wins.

Attached: muslim qt.jpg (1280x853, 57K)

Why do we want any refugees?

Why doesn't Israel?

Fuck off. There's already a fuckload of Palestinians where I live. My area is literally called Little Palestine. All the billboards are in Arabic. People's cars get trashed by them and they never have insurance. They start fights all the time and they're all selling drugs.

Attached: 1537130796651[2].jpg (1024x1022, 411K)

How the fuck do we win in this scenario?

Well hold on now. Israel wants more Syrian territory so we need to import them too. And Jordan. And Lebanon.

(((hello)))
shalom (((brother))), it shall be done soon.

Fuck off kike.

Attached: Death-to-Israel.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

lol

>believing room is the only problem when taking a massive influx of immigrants from a diametrally opposed culture

Nigger

Attached: IMG-20190326-WA0014.jpg (496x418, 15K)

Only women 14-28yrs old.

No, why don't you import all the Zionist Jews since you love them so much. Florida is already practically the Jewish state.

Attached: Florida Israel.png (210x215, 4K)

Why do we want anymore Jews?

>Why do we want anymore Jews?

Attached: burger christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

You make a convincing argument.

Only if we turn them all into commandos and airdrop them on Netanyahoos mansion

That's your fault for not making them feel welcome in the community. You need to be better.

>implying the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict is our problem or even our business

How about we just keep our noses out of other people's asses and quit sending our young men to go die for Jewish interests?

whats the difference?

nonsense, the Palestinians are cultured and redpilled people, only seeking to live another day without being murdered over and over again by Zionist killing machines
I'm sure Jow Forums would agree Palestinians need to be saved from the ZOG by moving them to a safe dwelling
#Save_Palestine
#Real_Whites_Want_Palestinian_Neighbors

Fucking based, hope you learn a bit of culture and self respect while you're at it pedro.

Attached: 1553624479284.png (1024x602, 369K)