Who here is ready for the Cuck Bucket™?

>be me
>be depressed kid in middle school in the year 2023 because parents are divorced
>gets bullied because easy target
>therapy doesn't work
>drugs don't work
>mom demand results
>doctors proscribe cuck bucket
>bullying gets cranked up to 11
>school starts having bucket acceptance assemblies to make it stop
>only makes it worse
>one day someone throws a snowball at my helmet
>it fries me instantly
>tfw I'm mostly braindead for the rest of my life
>mom tips the doctor
Only in America folks.

Attached: r9k bucket.png (574x586, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU
archive.is/UOusv
azfamily.com/news/helmet-approved-by-fda-to-treat-depression-available-in-arizona/article_895bbc06-50d1-11e9-bf3f-a3a904f63d2a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is like the modern day equivalent of being the kid in school with the orthodontic headgear. Your life as you know it is fucking over.

And all for the sake of some Vit D and K
(((BUT DON'T WORRY, WE CAN HELP)))

Yes, a bong with woke dental nutrition knowledge. Shocker.

Add vr goggles on and smell vision and you got a nice wage mage

You don't wear that at school you fucking retard it's like the medicine fog machines for asthma you do it at home every once in a while and nobody sees you wheezing around with it like a tard

I knew a kid in 1st & 2nd grade that had to wear a helmet because he was a fucking retard.
I assume he became one of the violent tards that needs a full time handler because he didnt make it to 3rd grade. Retards, water heads, mongoloids and the like should be euthanized

Wait you're supposed to wear this thing all day? Like, walk around with it on?

>wheezing around with it like a tard

Attached: 1547662488047.jpg (960x954, 62K)

(you)

Attached: 552b4c02eb412.png (512x512, 161K)

Attached: buckethead.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Pretty sure you don't wear that all day lol why are you guys so retarded

Damn dude, calm the fuck down.

>Cuck Bucket™
10/10

Imagine a future where the entire population is dependent on their HappyHelms™ to feel good. They must obey, to rebel risks removal of their HappyHelm™. Removing the HappyHelm™ is a fate worse than death. The user is immediately lost in grief, cut off from their only source of happiness. Suicide is inevitable.

If they were euthanised we wouldn't have you or your family.

Imagine how stupid a person would have to be to strap something like this on their head. I realize how stupid they are and it fills me with great joy that im not them... i could never be depressed realizing that im not them.. It isnt priviledge, only monkeys say that.. Intelligence is not priviledge, ever.. Monkeys who say that need an ass kicking. They are the ones who are not pulling their weight, who are not disciplined or responsible, who are privliedged and angry because their own stupidity and priviledge fucked them over..

Monkeys like this are utterly uneducatable.. they are unreachable.. thats what bullets and killing is for... Self defense is necessary and healthy regardless of whether a depressed, despondent, mentally retarded ape does stupid shit out of their own misery, priviledge, arrogance and selfishness.

Pretty much the plot of The Electric State lad.

Is this OC? Can we make cuck buckets happen? That timeline would be hilarious

Honk

Attached: 21115272-55D3-40D3-B6B8-53C51AC790E6.jpg (564x960, 40K)

OH I GET IT

HE'S GOT A BUCKET ON HIS HEAD! BUCKET HEAD! LOLOLOLOOL!!!111!111

>I hate retards so therefore I'm the retard
hurrrrr durrrrrr

fuck mondays

It's just an audiophile headset that plays "walking on sunshine" looped.

Everything is fine! Your symptoms are because you're sick!

Attached: lobotomy.png (1828x1482, 1.35M)

> Cuçk bucket
Lost

>hurrrrr durrrrrr
Retard detected.

>Society is transforming into Clown World
>People feel no no.
>Need to be lobotomized.

Attached: BB8439D7-D63E-4E8C-8338-909F6D01CEF8.jpg (674x1000, 79K)

Just tough it the fuck out! This is why we need a fucking war. You think other people don't feel shit you utter cunt?

Attached: 62dfed5766df72c55e33d09e43fa97b1965f49767d8fede2dbeeb067132d22d4.jpg (2150x1320, 351K)

Epic lulz, you're alright you are.

You just know this won’t do shit anyways, it only exists so jews can laugh while making money from braindead goyim

this is some fuckin scary ass cyberpunk shit right here

Attached: asf.jpg (474x266, 28K)

Attached: 1547588484274.jpg (1242x1202, 51K)

I like the cut of your gib

I'd be ashamed to wear that even in the comfort of my own home holy shit

Attached: 1549053592203.jpg (801x451, 34K)

No thanks i'll stick to my tinfoil you fucking psychos

>cuck bucket
lmao

So... what exactly does it do?

>LOLOLOL OMG BUCKET HORF DORF *drools*
So much underage newfag in this thread. It's just an oversized transcranial magnetic stimulation device.

Attached: 5c9c181aa01a4.image.jpg (600x338, 20K)

Meant to stimulate specific nerve cells through use of meagnetic field.

no. OP is a faggot as usual.

Attached: 1441131806814.gif (320x180, 2.28M)

this is a quality post
top job m88

Attached: FUCK.png (800x600, 9K)

Why do Americans never even think of adressing why their kids are so insanely cruel to eachother and instead always attack the results of that cruelty, like shootings or muh depression? Has it never been obvious to you that the cause of those problems is the bullying and general cruelty amongst your youth and children?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU

>wearing the happy helmet in your wage cage

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x400, 29K)

wat

Attached: 1552681454003.gif (627x502, 940K)

All it takes is one picture with it on your head and your life is ruined

Attached: 135B1BC7-3750-489E-BF1E-DC529392BBC2.gif (320x180, 2.81M)

They aren't trying to treat it, they are trying to make it worse.

It looks like the bin I have in my kitchen

Attached: E0A9F0AE-D47B-4EB7-A52D-3FF7DD519B49.gif (245x353, 1.96M)

1)personal accountability and especially parental accountability has been played down in modern western society, you see it in elites and big companies who get little to no punishment for wrong doing and you see it in dindus whose 12 year old kids go shoot up a store and rape 50 people, but only to have libshits in media supporting and crying for them.
2) parents don’t know how to parent anymore. You’re supposed to be able to know your child enough to tailor your parenting to their specific characteristic, or at the least, be able to set ground rules and enforce it. That shit ain’t happening anymore. Made worse by the fact that parents today just shove a smartphone in front of a kid to get them distracted and not have to deal with little kid whining.
3)everyone’s experienced bullying in one shape or form in school, so in their minds, it’s all normal. In other words, no one really takes school bullying that seriously.

>hat cures depression
>get made fun of for wearing stupid hat
>get depression again

Attached: 11.jpg (623x336, 35K)

Attached: 4324324324.png (475x700, 56K)

Yeah but then we wouldn't have our annual school shootings

Attached: 344534534.png (607x780, 201K)

And the reality of opiate addiction

Attached: DOOMHONK.png (599x508, 199K)

kek

Jesus... you're not very smart are you? I was mocking your braindead ass.

Add a Nintendo Switch symbol

Is the cucket going to replace the JUST hair?

This show was too good for this world, yet described it well.

>putting a trashcan lid on your head treats depression
Cool.

becuase hurrrrrrr muh might makes right, muh half baked understanding of eugenics/Darwinism, and because social isolation somehow makes weird kids more likely to assimilate with their peers.

>be young white woman in 1st world
>life on easy mode
>still get depressed

What does it do? Deactivate parts of the brain with magnets? Kek

It will make it even more powerful.
>Cuck Bucket
>JUST hair and eyes
>Wage Cage
>Söy beard with Switch
Waiting for it now.

> uneducatable
uneducable you mean

Depression hits the most well-off people
Jow Forums won't admit this but here it's full of rich white kids just as much as antifa is, but unlike them we want the best for ourselves,

>brain damage in a bucket
>just take my head and fuck it

what exactly doe sthis do?

The neck looks like little arms in the thumbnail

The cuck casket looks comfy.
However, if your kid is depressed, maybe electrotherapy isn't the best thing? How about living for your kid, instead of wanting the kid to live for you?

The absolute state of sadtards.

What the fuck does it do bombard you with pulsed magnetic waves to nullify you if you show any extremities in neural activity?

This
But also you can't kick the shit out of bullies anymore and be done with it, so the abuse never ends because you can't hand out ass whippings without being in a world of shit. And yes violence is the only reliable way to deal with a bully, they are looking a weak victim to push around and you have to prove you are not weak.

If I'm not depressed and I wear this what happens?

jesus christ just take drugs

Attached: antidepression.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>you can't kick the shit out of bullies anymore
bullies are pussy shit, and should be dealt with according violence outside school hours, usually you should follow them to their homes and break them there

underrated

SUNLIGHT
EXERCISE
VEGETABLES
TURN OFF IPHONE

100% effective, guaranteed to kys within 4 business days, depression gone within a week

delet this

ZOG bot helmet like in that one meme where Israel has her arm around ZOG bot USA.

((They)) have finally pulled out plan z

Attached: Bvbg.gif (480x360, 2M)

Attached: fixed.png (607x780, 222K)

The West's impossibly cucked education system will lean on you even then. For some reason they figure their authority extends out of school property

Kekd

>DON'T TAKE JEWISH PILLS THAT RUIN YOUR BRAIN!!!
>[helmet comes out to treat depression]
>....C-KEK BUCKET IGNORE THE CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN YOUR BRAIN AND JUST LIFT WEIGHTS!!!!

Attached: 1547336825834.png (800x909, 837K)

>Cuck Bucket
ffs why can't I stop crying with laughter
oh fuck, 2 minutes I had to wait to get over the giggles, all I saw was the pic and your title, thanks mate I needed that
You can't be that braindead if you can make me laugh with tears for 2 minutes straight with just a pic and a title alone. at least you have that ability.

Attached: 1484797312214.jpg (750x716, 100K)

archive link because OP is a fucking idiot who probably needs that helmet

archive.is/UOusv

Attached: 1551291097406.jpg (373x380, 31K)

>parents don’t know how to parent anymore. You’re supposed to be able to know your child enough to tailor your parenting to their specific characteristic, or at the least, be able to set ground rules and enforce it. That shit ain’t happening anymore.
Yeah because that would be a full time "job" but we can't have that because the machine must produce more.

archive didn't work, here's the full link

azfamily.com/news/helmet-approved-by-fda-to-treat-depression-available-in-arizona/article_895bbc06-50d1-11e9-bf3f-a3a904f63d2a.html

"Last summer, Hushaw heard of a unique drug-free treatment called Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation or TMS.

The medical device is also known as a "depression helmet" which resembles a hair salon dryer chair with chin straps.

"TMS is like rebooting the brain," explained psychiatrist Dr. Teejay Tripp of Serenity Mental Health Centers.

He said the treatment is another alternative for people who don't respond to anti-depressants or other therapies.

"Insurance does cover TMS and we will work with your insurance to get it approved," he said.

"There's no structural change, but it does change how the nerves work with itself," said Dr. Tripp. "It's like rebooting the brain. It's a direct way of stimulating the brain (with magnetic pulses) and releasing chemicals."

TMS is an FDA-approved treatment for depression. It also recently has been FDA approved to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder.

"It doesn't hurt," she said. "It feels like a pencil tap."

Hushaw went to Serenity Mental Health Centers' Gilbert location for her Brainway's Deep TMS treatment.

She went for 20-minute sessions, five days a week, for six weeks.

"I felt like there was a huge blanket that was lifted off my shoulders and I felt completely free," explained Hushaw. "I didn't have thoughts of depression or suicide. It was like a light had been turned on again.""

Attached: umm no sweetie.png (400x400, 113K)

I was depressed for a year, (((they))) wanted to give me drugs, I told them no fuck that, the only way to cure your own mind is by knowing you yourself are the sole artificer of your own healing. I got off my ass and started exercising, controlling my emotions, and forcing myself to go outside. I'll fucking never allow any fucking with my brain to (((help me get better))), so many things that can and will go wrong with it.

inb4 you didn't have a depression because it lasted only a year FUCK YOU I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR 20 YEARS YOU CANT CURE IT REEEE
The reason it lasted a single year was because I did something about it instead of shutting myself indoors smoking pot and eating junk food while jerking off 7 times a day.

Pls bump jew threads

Attached: redcross.jpg (500x445, 53K)

This is a terrible post.

Just seeing that ridiculous helmet makes me happier

Lol

Fuck off faggot. Best thread I've read all day.

Honestly anyone so retarded to the point they scream in a wheel chair and need help being fed, they need to be put to fucking death. I even stressed that ti a teacher once and he actually agreed. It's a mercy kill. Like someone being so retarded without care they'd be unable to eat or bathe and so forth. It's not that I hate them but feel morbidly bad for them and also am angry they take up space and money. That's something the future wants badly.

Dealing with bullies is a part of life. The reason things have gotten so much worse is because we've restricted the way students are permitted to react to it. Now if a kid fights back, zero tolerance policies wind up punishing them more than the kids doing the bullying