Where do lesbian or bi women hang out? i REALLY need to suck on some pussy

where do lesbian or bi women hang out? i REALLY need to suck on some pussy.

Attached: 9CECF3D3-5027-48C5-B7B8-CEAE1002438D.jpg (337x352, 104K)

I'd also like to know.

Attached: girl.jpg (940x1410, 203K)

girls seem so hard to find now that i’m seeking them out

Tinder! It's amazing for gay/bi girls

The obvious choice is to ask But aside from that I have heard a couple times that lesbians often hang out in tea houses for some reason.

obvious choice i guess haha.

tea house?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

See It's a britbong thing.

Wrong.

At my sisters house. Is that a dude?

Tea House is not a UK thing.

But bisexual and lesbian girls? Very UK thing. The only straight girl I know is asking advice on if she should date her roommate because they have such fun together.

Gay bars and strip clubs

It is absolutely not fair I was not born an attractive girl that could be a lesbian.

It sucks, as a guy I can't date women and just make out and eat vagina, they expect a good dicking down and that's just tiring.

Might want to learn how to eat pussy, friend.

I know how, I'm good at it. But it's not enough. Sad fact of the matter is that I don't have a lot of success staying hard during sex. Nervousness.

Well and there's the whole "wanting to be a girl" thing. I'm not trans, but if I could press a button and switch without losing my friends or job? I'd probably press it.

...that button metaphor is how some people find out they're trans. Here's the better version;
You wake up as a woman tomorrow and everyone your whole life has viewed you as a woman now. Nobody bats an eye at your weird name or your personality, you're just an unusual chick. There's a button on the dresser that you know, somehow, will turn you back into a dude and everyone will go back to normal in a heart beat, nobody will have even noticed. Do you press that button?

It's wrong thinking though because with a mans brain I'd love to lezz out with other chicks in a girls body but I wouldn't want a womans brain or go out with guys

A "woman's brain" is a bit of a misnomer, because you'd have your brain, it would just be affected by oestrogen instead of testosterone. Yeah some trans women are lesbians, they aren't interested in men at all. I'm not trying to convince you that you are or anything, but I do think it's interesting you never answered my scenario

I don’t know. Depends on what I looked like, haha. I’m a decently good looking guy now and would just be an ugly tranny if I did.

This isn’t me, but I agree.

Like I said, wasn’t me, but being a “trans woman” just wouldn’t be the same.

You'd look like a typical cis woman, like a sister if you have one. Whilst yes, being a trans woman is definitely different to being born cis, all of your arguments and logic are used by trans women over why they shouldn't transition. Again, not trying to say you are one, in just genuinely curious at your logic.

I gotta ask, if you thought there was a way of instantly transitioning to female with no pain and a 50% chance of both being just as attractive a woman as you are a man and having everyone you forgot you were a man initially, would you take it?

Sounds pretty trans for me too.

I do get the fantasy of wanting to be a woman as a total hetero guy but for me it's pretty fleeting idea and I wouldn't want to give up my male body for too long.

Why not?
There are some girls who like tongues a lot.

Yeah as a bi chick, the idea of being a dude so I could lay women "naturally" instead of with plastic is hot but I wouldn't want to live as a dude or be viewed as one for more than a couple hours at a time. There's a lot of weird gender fluidity on Jow Forums that really interests me because it really didn't suit alongside all the bigotry.

For me it isn't even as much about sex, I just find the female form more aesthetic and for the lack of a better word "pure". Take the balls, there is no way for them not to look ridiculous, and even aesthetically pleasant dicks are hard to come by; although I'm pretty happy with mine. Probably would spent my female hours making some awesome selfies.

>There's a lot of weird gender fluidity on Jow Forums that really interests me because it really didn't suit alongside all the bigotry.
A lot of it comes from the fresh r/donald arrivals, it always was very un-PC but never as focused before. The thing I can't get my head around is the furry/gay nazi stuff though. On some level the contradiction as a fetish makes sense but ... furry nazis, man.

hipster bars

men can look aesthetic. statues and shit

of course my Jow Forums post about girls turns into a trans thing lol

>balls aren't aesthetic
>vaginas are
The fuck?

Oh definitely but there is always the weak point of BALLS, even greeks hatred for big genitals couldn't fix it and they also managed to mess up the dicks. Besides, the chest area doesn't have as many interesting variations. The only thing they have over females are probably beards.

Hey, you knew where you posted it. At least it didn't turn into an incel shitfest.

Vaginas have the potential to be at the very worst basically ignorable. And some are actually rather pretty. Of course there are pretty ugly looking ones but balls are way worse.

Tinder is not big in Europe, where are the lesbians hiding?

Catholic schools maybe?

In my Japanese animes

Attached: 2DDB3FA9-6CC4-4C1D-963A-D683E00FAABD.jpg (1240x1754, 224K)

My theory here is that ultimately the grass is always greener.
My further theory is that if cute hypotheticals are what you're basing irreversible treatment on, maybe your problems run much deeper.
But more importantly, I think everyone is going to want a shot at something they can't have. But is it gonna be a buyer's remorse thing? A lot of womanhood is incidentally under-the-hood. I don't think this weird, social, romanticized version of genders are doing favours. Trans people are always highly emotionally flippant to the point of instability, and they almost always have either a misguided ego coverup complex or a hardcore victim complex in which they've designated an enemy.

And then there's the suicide statistics, and the fact that everyone going through with it is basically beta testing or guinea pigging for their treatments. No idea if it'll fuck them right good in their later years but hell, let's find out.

The idea of basing the entire rest of your life on a baseless, poorly conceived and poorly explained metaphorical situation is just fucking dumb, man.

>i REALLY need to suck on some pussy.

Stop it boner

>because it really didn't suit alongside all the bigotry
remember before Jow Forums?? lol linetrap linetrap lol

Sorry, been away for a while, not sure if you're still around. Only a 50% chance though? Nah. I think all of this is probably just a sexual fantasy.

Plus there's legitimately all of the terribly annoying shit that comes with being a girl. Constantly having to apply makeup, hair upkeep, periods, etc.

Yeah, I mean, I like my male body. I have nothign against it. From my understanding, most trans people have this really intense dysphoria, where they're freaked out by their own penis and such. I don't have that.

I just wanna be a hot 16 year old girl banging all of her "straight" friends. I'd say it's all just sexual fantasy, but even as a kid I thought this was hot. I also really love female fashion.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP. I live in a super unique city, so I don't know how to give you advice on finding lesbians in a normal city. Here in Vegas, they all just go downtown (not the Strip) and seem to glue to each other like magnets.

It does help that most women are a little more flexible when it comes to fooling around than dudes are, if you just wanna suck some puss.