Number of American adults not having sex reaches all-time high, report says

What's up with millennials and Zoomers? You don't like pussy?

(Pic Related)

foxnews.com/health/number-of-american-adults-not-having-sex-reaches-all-time-high-report-says.amp

Attached: Comb31032019035304.jpg (929x801, 165K)

Oh look it's this thread again

Post the part about young men’s virginity rates increasing while women’s stay the same

LITERALLY 80/20

Attached: 2EEF26F5-D7BD-4DD0-AB5E-BF19581B8A11.png (750x1334, 515K)

probably because they're all stuck living at home due to stagnant wages

It’s almost like we want to get married and live traditional lives, but society tells us not to.

If they would represent each ethnic group separately, urban vs. rural population and social class. I bet the picture would look much bleaker.

incels

>hanging out with this girl everyday and fucking her
>tell her I dont want a relationship but shes cool with it
>get blacked out drunk and lay on the floor in her room while talking with her friend apparently.
>while im blacked out on her floor she lets my buddy stick his dick in her and get 5 pumps in before telling him to stop because she cares about me
>not even mad at buddy lol

Women are whores plain and simple. Get your nut and tell them to fuck off

wow. another day, another post by the discord faggots.

Sex is too icky.

Attached: 1bJNRA1.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Lol, discord faggots? You sound like a triggered incel. Is that your way of posturing because you have no answer for the fact you're a 30 year old virgin? Attack the messenger rather than the message? That's funny af.

This is the women's dating dilemma.

Guys want virgins, but also want to fuck.

If you make it too difficult for the guy to fuck you, he might just pass to another woman.

If she makes the fucking too easy, the guy will see her as a slut and lose interest in a LTR.

It really feels good to be in the 20% of males, I can't imagine what it must be like to be one of you Incels

Grills have cooties faggot

She let me fuck her the 2nd time hanging out. Supposedly I was the 3rd guy she’s been with too. Didn’t talk to her for a few days then I called her fucking smashed and she’s like “omg im gonna come get you” so she did but she had a dude over she met on a dating site. He drove 2 hours to be told to stay in her room while I was there and she was rubbing on my dick. Women are fucking whores. Im losing hope kinda but sex is still fun.

case in point. you are too predictable.

Men don't want to get #metoo-ed.

something like this, you mean?

Attached: 1530650215755.png (1189x719, 60K)

Nice job inventing feminism.

>Black males

Lol they do realize black teenagers literally lie about everything

This is why our society discouraged casual sex, and fathers demanded you marry his daughter if you want to fuck her; or forced you to marry hernif you defioed her. This hook up culture is pure toxic.

Why would any male lie about being a virgin? Contrary to what some here might believe there are quite a lot of black "incels". Black women are even more hypergamous and viscous than other women. Add in low IQ and the single mother epidemic and you have a really dysfunctional race of people.

>She let me fuck her the 2nd time hanging out. Supposedly I was the 3rd guy she’s been with too.
I hear this so often.

>have sex on 1st or 2nd "date"
>they say they never do this
>they say I'm like their 4th or 5th

And while I mean some of them have to be clearly lying, some of them are like 18 or 19 and seem like the quiet, sheltered girl who sat at the back of class.

It makes me feel bad because while they are ultimately responsible for their own actions, and society/media/friends influence them, it's me who's enabling the start of that behavior.

I'm Gen X, not a boomer, but nice try deflecting.

That chart says ever, not never.

you know
pussy doesnt like em

>Women are fucking whores.
and you are a whoremonger

She’s 19 and kinda fits that description. But It makes me wonder cause she let my buddy fuck her even if she did make him stop.

Its kind of painful for the ego but its really not a big thing you quickly find better and more constructive things to do

I tried being with one girl that I truly cared about. She broke it off with me without reason so fuck em. Every hole is goal.

Shit is SO funny. On one end you got the beta providers who get no pussy but feed stupid hoes, on the other you have idiot chads with no future prospects and MUH XANS MUH GUCCI CAR who ditch Stacies.
You also got Jow Forums "volcel" guys who act autismal so I feel like a fucking prize, being a little below average but none of the above.

>I tried being with one girl
were you married?

>What's up with millennials and Zoomers? You don't like pussy?

I'm after money and success. After 70+ years of that, then i'll be cremated. I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. Women of all races think i look gross enough but it's always good to ignore that and strive for personal success since being with women will fuck your life up for good. I learned that after spending years watching my parent's marriage unravel before my very eyes. You can have your 10 minute dopamine rush, bitch. I'm after money.

It would be very difficult raising children in the dystopia that Boomers created.

It's funny because the poll timeframe in OP image is literally when the internet became a global mainstream thing and internet pr0n began blowing up. Correlation.

This, but i would change "money" by "achievment".

Nope

I would have more sex but my always tells me that she is on her period. I told her I dont mind a little bloody pussy but she still cuts me off. I just jerk off to MILFs now.

Attached: 253C51B6-763F-4CB2-ABEA-7F32B244E029.png (600x519, 165K)

I found the discord faggot in this thread.

Then you were not trying to be with one girl
You wanted a way out

Meh. Both are symbols of success.

Just because you're the incel faggot who was triggered by this post there's no need to project every boogeyman meme as "muh discord thread".

I can get a new girl every month using just tinder. Am I the 20% Jow Forums?

Certain groups have turned all culture into sewer garbage culture. Reproductive sex is a meme at this point, there is only masturbation with a partner.

According to you 80% of men are incels tho.

How is failing to reproduce a success?

This was an arrangement that worked, we have to come up with another one.

If I would give up on one day having a family altogether, I would literally turn into a monk in a nice location. What would be the point in talking part in shlomo's rat race if you don't have a family ?

What do you mean a way out?

You wanted to sleep with a woman without making a lifelong commitment

Attached: 1.jpg (500x482, 125K)

>"10 minutes"

If you say so. lol

"a large number of them"
no specifics beyond that

this is just boomers getting old

It wasn’t. I actually really cared about that girl and still do even though she treats me like shit now.

They say killing people feels like an orgasm.

Then why did you sleep with her before you were married?

Men need to start reading Bukowski and treat women the way they want to be treated deep down. Then people will start having sex again.

>Just because you're the incel faggot who was triggered by this post
t.cringy boomer

Because she wanted to. I was the one who actually said I wouldn’t mind waiting.

You'll find out real soon. Your daughters will be tasty.

would like to see that statistic but with heterosexuals only, I bet the numbers would go up to 60%

>zoomers and millenials becoming disenfranchised
(((who))) could've done this?!

Why does this thread get made 60x a day?

Shill-cel

why were you letting her call the shots?

>What's up with millennials and Zoomers? You don't like pussy?
My right hand isn't going to accuse me of rape or extort child support from me

I know that feel.
Put your emotions towards defeating the Jews who corrupted her in the first place. The person that you loved is dead and gone.

You can find the answer to your question in the previous 60 threads made using the exact article provided.

Have a nice day.

How do they actually want to be treated?

Saving my testosterone for (((them))). No more drugs, no more pussy. Lynchings are coming to those who hold (((them))) in higher esteem than (((US))).

That's a question that can't be answered within a single sentence, or even a single book. Otherwise we'd all just tell each other the golden secret and go get laid

What are they going to do with all the restless males? Make them play video games or keep blaming them for everything that ever went wrong in history until they snap?

Attached: 1553273583640.jpg (1042x1269, 359K)

>break happens in 2008 with Great Recession begins
>young white males hit hardest of any group, forced to move back in with parents
>rate accelerates in 2012, the year Tinder is released
>rate accelerates further in 2016 as Trump's election kicks leftist movement like MeToo into high gear, driving further antagonism between the sexes
>2019 gap continues to widen as young men drop permanently out of the labor force
Gee, I wonder what happened

Attached: A hurr-durr-HA.png (366x286, 6K)

>young white males hit hardest of any group

Attached: 1540716760502.jpg (1015x1600, 807K)

In all seriousness though, historically this trend has always resulted in a generation of angry, directionless young men who have nothing to lose because they've completely checked out of society. Poor planning on (((their))) part, although I assume there's a countermeasure, there always is.

Attached: Consider.jpg (343x284, 35K)

A slut once asked me why do i still fuck around and not settle with a girlfriend already, and i replyed ‘would you move into a house thats already been broken into several times?’ … she paused for a sec, then hung up on me.

>mainstream media

Dropped.

Talked about this with my younger brother recently, who studies in USA. Apparently, too much of a risk that you'll be accused of a false rape, too easy to get girl pregnant, overall the whole sex thing is very toxic atm

>n all seriousness though, historically this trend has always resulted in a generation of angry, directionless young men who have nothing to lose because they've completely checked out of society. Poor planning on (((their))) part, although I assume there's a countermeasure, there always is.

There's a reason why ((they)) have the story of the Golem. It is in their nature to create something they eventually can't control, but will create anyway

>Apparently, too much of a risk that you'll be accused of a false rape, too easy to get girl pregnant, overall the whole sex thing is very toxic atm
good

>Talked about this with my younger brother recently, who studies in USA. Apparently, too much of a risk that you'll be accused of a false rape, too easy to get girl pregnant, overall the whole sex thing is very toxic atm

Dlatego rucham trapy

Attached: 9dff963fc106babd04ef10526500819d.jpg (640x668, 40K)

Not having sex isn't the problem, and that's a small detail to the larger issue. Not having families is the problem, as that's the natural end goal of sex.

But this is part of a larger self corrective measure in society. All the people having sex in the sense of acquiring a commodity will die out, and only the people having sex with the intent of having children will reproduce. So the issue will correct itself after a few generations and the sex rates will go back up.

If you want to solve the sex deficit now, then what you'll want to do is increase marriage rates, lower divorce rates, and create incentives for people to have children. Sex will jump back up to where it needs to be. As much as people want you to believe those who are single/open relationship go out and have loads of sex, married couples have sex at incredibly higher rates. Bring marriage back into the forefront of society, and sex rates will be fixed.

>Not having sex isn't the problem, and that's a small detail to the larger issue
This is bullshit. Having sex is the main driver. Families are a side effect. It's idiotic to think that Genghis Khan is an evolutionary loser or that cats plan to have families instead of sex.

Attached: 1530924659653.jpg (1200x2673, 2.09M)

I fully embraced the celibacy pill. When I stabilize on my career and secure a home and well being, then I'm finding a faithful wife and starting a grand family

>When I stabilize on my career and secure a home and well being, then I'm finding a faithful wife and starting a grand family

Attached: 1519019517509.jpg (516x899, 31K)

It is almost as if they were all biding for the top 20% of men.

Combination of:
1) Modern women being obese
2) Modern women having unrealistic standards in men thanks to online dating.

Unless you're a 6-foot tall charismatic model with a fat fetish, it's pretty bleak for American men in current year.

Attached: OKC fat but picky.png (704x875, 131K)

This.

This is where you fucked up. She left you because you were letting her run your life.

Getting pussy becomes exponentially harder when you are 25+ and lack a social circle so all those anons talking about being the 20% just give it some time

>Modern women having unrealistic standards
Unfortunately these are not unrealistic standards

Attached: 1540891458532.png (2072x3372, 3.18M)

the thing is, even a 1/10 woman can find a decent looking guy to fuck her thanks to how skewed male/female relations are nowadays. But that guy won't seriously date her, he'll fuck her and then move on.
Which raises another point: Any time you hear a woman complain about men using her for sex, it's always because she goes after men way way out of her league. Any woman who goes for men on her own level will be surrounded by dudes that want a relationship.

Majority of those peoples are so obviously just foreigner looking for a easy citizenship by marrying some unlucky whale of a women only to divorce her once they got their citizenship, but from her posting she is probably aware of it and milking them, I mean you cannot have that kind of face/body, live to that age and not being self-aware.

Sounds like some common rules everyone follows are needed. Like... religion!

>But that guy won't seriously date her, he'll fuck her and then move on
And yet lonely 5/10 men don't have such a luxury to hook up with an 8/10 woman that will fuck them and move on. And even if they had it, it would be dangerous (pic)

Attached: 1591433696433.jpg (1399x1616, 1.1M)

2/2

Attached: 1576186332534.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

But that's bad, user, didn't you know? It's not vogue anymore, the culture makers told me so

IIRC, studies have shown that a majority of American men support legalized prostitution, but since most women are against it it's still illegal. There's also gender divides over sexbots. Most men know how fucked up the inequality is, and legalized prostitution would help close the gap but obviously women don't want that to happen.

I guess whites are going to be dying off soon...
...what a shame... :)

Attached: 14098209720983.jpg (843x1025, 642K)

I am 28 going to be 29 in a few months and I have never held a hand or got a girls number.

Whats your game, Russo fag? You shilling for degeneracy?