Jow Forums made me racist and got me into raceplay

>Be me, normie libtard
>Support POC But have no non White friends and feel uncomfortable when non White women flirt with me
>Start using Jow Forums
>Sociopolitical climate gets worse and race tensions rise
>Get redpilled on race issues and become racist
>Suddenly become obsessed with WOC
>Start hooking up with them exclusively
>They know who I am so we agree to hate fuck
>Long story short, I now have really dominant and aggressive sex with them while throwing racial slurs at them
>See two girls regularly to do this. One half black and the other Peruvian
>They fucking love it
Jow Forums has made me sick. Thoughts? Any of you anons done this or wanted to do this?

Attached: 3B8664E6-B54B-4132-A2A7-22B81D43B36C.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

>meet girl on dating app
>wants to raceplay via text
>you agree
>she asks you to be as demeaning as possible
>you say the most racist shit you can imagine
>she deletes her texts and takes yours out of context
>she threatens to show your racism to your employer
>she demands $600 or else
Niggers

nu-Q is BASED

LUL you dont have your texts or what?

You Kikes are sick fucks.

shill thread

i can't judge many people on account of their sexuality or kinky encounters, iv'e done some shit i'm ashamed of, and i still fap to some questionable garbage. can't say i'm really attracted to wimins of other races, occasionally their will be an exception. It's okay to have a fetish i suppose, just make it your highest goal to bag a proper white lady and have a family. I'm assuming you are not a young man anymore so you should really gearing your mind towards this family orientated goal and attempt to ease up on your fetish. Don't be ashamed user, just know that ploughing that dank chocolate pussy is not your duty

Attached: sass.jpg (690x489, 40K)

Those lips are so disgusting.

It sounds like Jow Forums improved your relationship to WOC. Why are you complaining?

Why would she know who your employer is, unless you told her? Don't be a retard.

Let's see...dark hair, broad nose and thick lips, I hate to tell you but you're not white enough for the "Aryan Nation". Thanks for trying though. NEXT!

this tho

>>Suddenly become obsessed with WOC
>>Start hooking up with them exclusively
>>They know who I am so we agree to hate fuck
>>Long story short, I now have really dominant and aggressive sex with them while throwing racial slurs at them

And you want me to support white nationalists? What this guy does just reeeeeeeks of ultradegeneracy

Based POC allies

POC women are our greatest Ally. Race mixing is a white man's birthright so long as he also has white children

This is why I used a phone number spoof ap when I voyaged these dating sites.

This bless them

you have inferiority complexes of the black man. i bet you 15 dollars. I had this huge turn on for black women and dark skinned women, until my issues With the black man dissapeared. now I only watch white women again. ur prolly dealing With some envy, bro. and it leads to fucked up sexual fantasies. this Works both ways of course, for all races.

Most Egyptians like white people & hate niggers..Since the british & french occupation..We always were, always will be their allies

Give rich egyptian gf pls. I can give blue eyed babies.

Jesus you are pathetic defend niggers buy using a stereotype about their cocks. You are such an intellectual giant. Fucking moron

nah im just saying someone is prolly jealus. are you? doesnt have to be real to affect you. its still spread in propaganda.

> Jow Forums has made me sick
Nope. that's women.

> Thoughts?
Welcome to the world of female sexual fantasies. It gets worse.

They'd love to, whenever you come here just head to any nightclub in new cairo/heliopolis/zamalek these are the richest places
Your blue eyes will do the rest

Attached: FB_IMG_1554070131044.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Whats the dating scene like in Egypt?
And are you being serious about how attractive blue eyes are to Egyptian women?
Also, how white are egyptians really?
t. blue eyed viKANG

Just settle down and marry Ingrid Bjorn.

You are normal, snowflake

desu I'm asking because I'm in a steady relationship with plans to marry and have kids, but lately I've been itching to just fuck other women.
Sp seeing that I thought, hey, she won't ever know what I would have been doing for a few days in Egypt of all places if I say it was for work.

Tfw blue eyed slav nigger euro mutt

Attached: A7142688-AABF-4C56-B91A-BC8AC2443FF6.jpg (2000x1190, 189K)

You will feel like shit about it if your relationship is any good. Plus, never know what you might catch and possibly pass. If she's worth it, don't do it.

SAGE this faggot meme-flag shit!!!

No

Yes i'm very serious
whiteness & blue or green eyes are the ultimate symbols of beauty here
Rich & upper middle class have this colour

Attached: FB_IMG_1551740959272.jpg (720x720, 30K)

I dated a Dominican girl for a while and she called me papi so I smacked her for bringing incest into the mix

negresses look like niggers in drag. You were always fucked

faggot

Interesting. I'll take the trip down. What would you recommend a Jow Forumsack on vacation in Egypt?

Nigger

niggerfaggot