When will Canada free itself from the leech called Quebec?

When will Canada free itself from the leech called Quebec?

Attached: CD680802-809D-4F56-A5D7-443826BEB4DD.png (1200x600, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/corrupt-quebec-construction-industry-ruled-by-untouchable-groups-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We can take it from you if you like

there is no Canada without Québec. But there is definitely a Québec without Canada.

fpbp

They're even worse of a tax leech than Ontario and B.C., if the country was separated into it's own groups basically only the prairies would be making money, every other province/territory would nose dive.

I like you, we did TRY to separate but liberals had to get more refugees in to win more votes, how time changes, oh wait.

sucks that alberta isnt gonna be able to pay quebec anymore.

You could try after the queen dies

I live in Quebec. We won't ever separate on our own choice. If we do it's because we get kicked out for being such commie leeches. And if that happen we're screwed. We'll lose all of our firearms and end up like a big provincial gulag where we are all slave to the state and left to die with a healthcare that's already shittier than Zimbabwe's.

hopefully before it turn like toronto or vancouver or halifax

Canada is a dead country. Except broken confederation and civil war in the next 10 years.

>fuck Quebec, the west rules...Alberta winning, Calgary based.

Meanwhile, mayor of Calgary is a fucking MUSLIM
Fuck you and fuck Cuckberta

that's some pessimistic shit

The only two based provinces in Canada are Quebec and Alberta

>leech
The moment Quebec leave, Canada stop existing as a country because that literally half the pay tax going away at once AND the monopoly on St-Lawrence tariff which is the main maritime trade route for much of the midwest. With the amount of debt Canada is in at the moment, you can be sure the federal going to fight tooth and nail to keep us here and you cannot deny it.

Imo Montreal is the most blatant case of gerrymandering I've ever seen. I mean there is literally 19 electoral district in Montreal as is, with 5 more if you count Laval. That mean Montreal and Laval hold together 24 electoral district out of 78 in Quebec total. A single city of 1.7 million people with very little difference between each electoral district administration (the kind of peoples who literally dine at the same table, especially when Mafia is involved) get 30% of the influence in the elections basically choosing which party is going to get the most votes, while the others ~6 millions get 70% spread over so many different geographical area with each their own peculiarity that its mostly a gamble that rely mostly on the given politician local relationship, and even then it doesn't mean much since there is barely any outlet as to know exactly what type of policies he favor. Taking into consideration the fact that there is 25 political parties in Quebec, with QS the 4th main party basically existing solely out of immigrant and basedboy support so lets say in the end its Montreal that choose who win.

spbp

>Mfw you're a clueless faggot
>Mfw your government actually know whats what and they actually had invasion plan of Quebec at the ready if the Yes had won

If only you knew how bad things actually are, if you're not a shill that is. No insult meant if you aren't one, its just that as of late its feel like the shills outnumber the actual Canadian posters.

Attached: 1492804641219.png (474x246, 180K)

Soon inshallah brother

I honestly like whats going on in berta, more people woke up, economy in the shitter. People hate the east, housing is going down, cant wait for all of this to implode.

Pretty much this. Sask is pretty much too. Il take a Quebecois over a Ontario cunt any day.

bot

BASED

yeah it's not looking great for a lot of those people, there's a lot of migration to BC like a shit ton of albertans are looking for jobs there.

albertans are based, they're a solid workforce and good people in general

Attached: NA Opinion.png (1750x1716, 324K)

Plus its perfect timing, most shitskind sre avoiding it now because its in the shitter, they going to ontario for gibs

Second this
Canada is francophone

Leafe here. Give me attention.

Hey.

I'm leaf.

Take it bro, it's all yours. You can have southern Ontario too as a bonus.

Quebecois genocide
>east coast and Alberta death squads now

Should just degrade the province to colonial status until they fully assimilate and stop being anti-white faggots.

Ontsrio is more antiwhite than quebec.
Quebec is probably most pro white province of canada...

After Albert secedes when they get sick of the rest of Canada leeching off of them.

Maritimer here. Alberta and Sask are the only based provinces. Quebec is as bad as Ontario for corruption and leaching. You wanna know why Trudeau actually loves immigrants? It's because the French construction mafia love immigrants because they are cheap(and subsidized by government). What kind of work do most low skilled low educated immigrants end up doing? Construction, which causes wages for the entire industry across the board to stay down.

theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/corrupt-quebec-construction-industry-ruled-by-untouchable-groups-report

Also you think Quebec is against the pipeline because of "muh environment" lol? No you dummies it's because they can't stand the idea of Alberta being #1. They would rather tank the entire countries economy than have Alberta flourish. Fucking Frenchies are the worst man.

Former Quebecer here. WE LITTERALY NEVER WANTED TO BE PART IN UR SHIT COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE ASK TO MOVE 2 TIMES AND YOU FAGGOTS ROC TAKE A PLANE TO MONTREAL WITH DRAWING AND PEACEFULL SLOGAN TO SAY THAT YOU LOVE US. (google Montreal 1995 Love-in)

Just let us gtfo when the next referendum come you dummy

Attached: d2e.png (412x351, 78K)

Thanks

Y'a quelqu'un qui peut me traduire? Je ne parle pas le primate.

bassed and redpilled

mr flamingo

>French construction mafia
You mean the silician/italian/immigrant mafia, literally none of the higher ups are french. If you want a french manned criminal groups, take the local hell angels.

SPBP

Attached: 1544406168552.jpg (838x978, 385K)

L'Anglais crie de douleur lorsqu'il te frappe

Attached: 1544410373139.png (591x429, 129K)

I’m with you, Quebexit when

>Angloid scum conquers us
>Angloid scum blocks us from leaving
>Angloid scum cries when we won't leave

Equalization payment is worth every penny

Attached: 1544925194263.jpg (800x800, 150K)

Never seen someone so proud to be conquered, wow

>"w-we own you!"

Attached: Canada mutts.png (1562x1452, 142K)

Don’t worry leaf, I’ll find you in the aftermath of the rake pile.

>leaf

Are you confused?

Attached: 1550609548027.png (1032x1100, 532K)

Are you separate?