The Adam and Eve Story

anybody have info on this spooky fucking book?

why did the CIA censor it for so long and how did the mysterious author get his info decades before researchers like Graham Hancock?

Attached: 812bp9SnClL.jpg (1920x2560, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_rceYq63hAhXGSt8KHRLKAFUQFjAHegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2WSoXWQZS7HkTOb5Vy8DRL
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
youtu.be/tu-sLX0FbF0
archive.org/stream/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStory/Chan Thomas - The Adam and Eve Story_djvu.txt
dl.asis.io/4GHPcCC6.pdf
cufos.org/APRO_Bulletin/1980_07_00_APRO_Bulletin_V29#1.pdf
worldreligionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0
urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it a good read?
if yes
link pirated pdf plox

What is it supposedly about, and share if ya got it.

Why would that shit be censored?

>researchers like Graham Hancock
LOL!

Fucking demoralization of the internet kids. Hancock was proven a liar time and time again

Attached: aliens illuminati bro.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>low res jpeg with custom title
lol

I read 10 pages of it and got it promptly refunded on my kindle. Compared to Hubbard, Chan is 3rd rate crackpot stuff,
>Why would that shit be censored?
It's not, but the cultist faggots tend to suffer from schizophrenia so they think it is.

from the CIA directly: google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_rceYq63hAhXGSt8KHRLKAFUQFjAHegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2WSoXWQZS7HkTOb5Vy8DRL

But the weird thing is only the "sanitized" version has been declassified. nobody has come forward with the full 250+ pg transcript

it's actually real

i watched a video last night about this book that was linked via Jow Forums. Isn't the author a ghost? There's nothing known about him/her? And isn't 80% of the book still censored? Forbidden knowledge is a helluva drug.

Attached: 1535155321686.png (480x466, 139K)

Lmao why did you pay for it when it's free online?

Also, it absolutely was censored until 2016 when abput 80 pgs were released by the CIA via a FOIA request

got your impression from first page
why was it censored tho, and why release a doctored version
yeah

Sum it up?

Good youtube video on the topic: youtu.be/tu-sLX0FbF0

Its weird though how this just came out and is going viral but there was a recent Jow Forums thread in it about a week ago and the docs were declassified way back in 2016...

Becuase the polls are going to shift in our lifetime and they don't want global panic.

See you faggots in hell.

Ancient relatively advanced civilisation along with continents got wiped off the earth through poles shifts and or floods.

Cites some of the same things as that Handcock nut.

>thousand mile winds
>oceans naturally rising by thousands of miles seemingly over night.

It's like capeshit without the capes.

Entire crust shifting within a day, literally killing everyone on the planet but a few. Combined with alien theories that aliens can melt the mantle at will and have been doing for at least 5 waves of humanity in an attempt to get it right.

I collect rare books but even I don't have that fucker. Nor can I find it.

They are now

There used to be mobi OCR scan of the pdf. The book is from 60s, and CIA tended to censor shitton of shit back then.

As for the contents, Illuminatus trilogy elaborates on same stories - popular theories popular in the era, but in much more entertaining manner.

An user in another thread posted the full version...

I have it.

Attached: file.png (807x1283, 505K)

because it's novel
I'd say one of the more novel things to read
not gunna lie got remote viewed hard the night I first started reading it
seems like the eye of babylon finds this one juicy goosey
like a drip from the chalice
it does the needful

archive.org/stream/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStory/Chan Thomas - The Adam and Eve Story_djvu.txt

nerd

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (617x416, 39K)

Yeah -and his name is chan...

I suspect that he was a spook, that tried to get the word out and they nipped that shit in the bud, because the CIA has people, who are paid to read -everything.

It's just the echo of what's coming, when the poles shift it happens fast, and the world goes fucking nuts and 99% of us die. This happens to humanity every 13,000 years or so. We've been around much longer than people think.

Post it

Ive seen it here a few times since then....

Also, I love your youtube channel dude -keep up the good work!

The censored paperbacks are on amazon. The original release is collectors item indeed.

BORRRRRRRRING Rogan-tier cringe

Attached: Alex Jones.jpg (474x726, 29K)

dl.a
sis.io/4GHPcCC6.pdf

we.tl
/t-9HOh3kb3y4

Here is the full, non redacted copy of the book.

Attached: file.png (1211x364, 63K)

nuhuh...?

nice IP scraper FAGGOT!

the book has the real history of the bible and book of enoch

Attached: 4b23b983dd13e9b4ba5c5179bee4fbbf--middle-fingers-school[1].jpg (236x236, 12K)

not the author, just sharing link

At this point that's kind of basic knowledge.
There clearly was a worldwide civilization that got wiped out based on similar construction and every civilization that came after has a flood story.

Post the pages the CIA scrubbed or gtfo

>Illuminatus trilogy
This thread is gonna get shoah'd now. Thanks asshole.

Sssuuuure;)

Uh whats that?

>the book has the real history of the bible and book of enoch
Really?

I bet we have. It's not so much the poles shifting, we would lose the magnetic field as it happens and get hit by space shit.

Milankovitch was smart dude

this book doesnt even mentioned that Lillith was Adams first wife

Full book right here nigger

dl.asis.io/4GHPcCC6.pdf

dl.a
sis.io/4GHPcCC6.pdf

we.tl
/t-9HOh3kb3y4

Here is the full, non redacted copy of the book faggots.

this is technology first conceptualized in 1915

Attached: mhd.png (700x541, 166K)

Upload it somewhere else. Those links are suspicious as fuck.

tell me where then

What's the difference for the CIA version:

- Includes three additional chapters: Cataclysms Revisited, Conclusion, and The Author

- Cataclysms Revisited from Page 63 to page 118, just prior to Conclusion India, Greece, Egypt and the entire end section.

- The Book is divided into two sessions: The Adam and Eve Story with 127 pages and the Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story with 85 pages, totaling 212 pages

Chapters of The Adam and Eve Story

- The Next Cataclysm

- The Great Floods

- The Story

- The Events

- Genesis

- Cataclysms Revisited

- Conclusion

- The Author

Aftermath of Adam and Eve Story

- Our Precussor

- Evolution

- Jesus the History

- Angels and UFOs

- Jesus and Cataclysms

- Afterthoughts

- Postlude

- Aftereffects

- The Author

- Recommended Reading

- What's Happening to Our Magnetic Field

link to video?

I'm downloading on my sandboxed machine. Will report back

what am I looking at?

the author was a geologist of some sort and he correctly predicted several earthquakes. cia thought that this book was whack enough that maybe the author had hidden further coded predictions in it. they spent years trying to crack the non-existent code and finally unclassified it.

you have all 284 pages?
cia release only 57
only copy you can find online has 230 pages

I cant believe that this is the real version. That shit doesnt -just get out-...likely anther doctored version to throw curious types off the trail.

whats it about, what conclusion does it draw

the only pages missing in this pdf are blank pages in the physical book - put there so that new chapters always start on the right side facing a blank page.

Its missing a ton of pages

FAKE AND GAY, PROBABLY A VIRUS TOO

What is a sandboxed machine?

>We've been around much longer than people think.
Actually it's the opposite, kiddo.

Were fucking fucked mate, big time.jpeg

it talks about the role of prophets in society, how they have historical proof that Jesus was actually the son of God, how there is a formula for determining when happenings will occur (catastrophe type happenings.)
80% of the pages are removed.

> HAARP hasn’t been causing the flooding in the Midwest and the tsunamis on the coast
user, weather altering technology only gets stronger as time advances.

> chemtrails are just chemicals released into the atmosphere that can be altered & controlled via Magnets Radiation & microwaves.
> the more abundant these chemicals are in our atmosphere the easier it is to control the severity or direction of such disasters
How long have chemtrails been a thing?

Christcuck please, your book is a bastardization of older texts.

>why did the CIA censor it
They didn't. They got a copy of it somewhere and stuck the whole thing in their records for some reason.

Here is a bulletin from the Center for UFO Studies from 1980 which cites the book.
cufos.org/APRO_Bulletin/1980_07_00_APRO_Bulletin_V29#1.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (369x387, 139K)

>Meteor hitting the northern ice sheets 12,000 years ago with the force of 70 megatons
>Sea levels not rapidly rising

Kek witnessed this

hahaha glow harder, its a pdf with 230 pages, nothing more

Whatever you say low IQ subhuman.

It is actually plausible that reversal is due, given that the field is already weakening (recent NASA studies point out). The bigger issue is that known past reversals (ie the 41k BC one) have shown no archeological record of mass extinction.

Attached: reversal.gif (448x245, 76K)

>the author was a geologist of some sort
The author had a degree in electrical engineering and was an amateur geology researcher. The CIA did not censor his book.

someone should just FOIA request this

It's not whatever I say, it's fact.

worldreligionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784.jpg

Attached: 85acb7827abdbd83b2580f173ee2e784[1].jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

whats with the urantia shit?
I had a friend and he was deep into that thing but he died and never talked to me about it

Attached: chinchilla.jpg (700x701, 101K)

NASA means deception in hebrew you RETARD

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x248, 31K)

>amateur geology researcher
larping as a doomsday prophet... although i did enjoy reading his book and find it an interesting theory

Its still missing a ton of pages

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-180910.png (720x1280, 388K)

They a;ready did.

Watch this:

still better than the document we had before faggot.
How can we get the remaining pages? Can we get them through FOIA?

Look again -those are stand alone quotes and bible verses.

What I do find strange is that it is two separate books. I thought it was only one.

Someone needs to find an original copy and scan it.

>through FOIA?
>find an original copy and scan it

CAN ANONs DO THIS

Attached: 1386280110842.png (636x693, 415K)

Chemtrails & HAARP is 90s newage mom stuff, a baby in terms of tin foil hattery.

Since this ITT seems to have attracted /x/ population. What is your favorite theory?

Mine is CIA niggers being a liason between the western "democracy" and our freemason kike rulers.

Suspect Sky has found a copy of it and are going to release a pdf copy soon.

Why did only CIA have it in the first place?

They archive all kinds of obscure occult stuff.

goofy religious text from the 30s, had some influence on New Age stuff, similar to Dianetics in that it was an attempt to unite religion and science

they dont like the truth getting out.

what THEY dont want you to KNOW
SPOOPY!!!

Here is the glow in the dark link.
Also
>pic related.

Attached: Solon and Egypt.png (640x646, 189K)

They didn't. They just had a copy.

DONT FUCKING POST RANDOM TECHNICAL SCHEMATICS WITH OUT A FUCKING EXPLA-FUCKING-NATION, FUCKING FUCK!!!

FUCK!

ahh so it's just standard new age weirdness

vid related

I figured that once i read the new testament cover to cover. Learned about fractuals too before I ever saw anything about them.

Attached: 1473983570317.jpg (2560x1920, 1.34M)

Yup Earth catastrophe cycle theory is real

Yeah. Not exactly a scholarly work. The authors were ex-Seventh Day Adventists.
urantia.org/urantia-book/read-urantia-book-online

Attached: Capture.png (668x710, 117K)

There's a new video from bright insight about this book

It's scary that the author knew so much about the 12000 BCE event
How the fuck

yes , but the thing with this particular info and book is that the CIA was interested. and this video provides one of the best points about why, is because they wanted to know what parts of the earth could have the biggest chance to survive such cathastrophic event and national security actually has a known underground buidings in specific mountains the same with russia national security (note, not all high places are safe, the book refers that) :

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau

Attached: esp_so31[1].jpg (1024x716, 241K)