KIKES, BOOMER AND SPICS GOT FUCKED - CALIFORNIA MAGAZINE TIME BABY

>NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox hailed the decision as a “huge win for gun owners” and a “landmark recognition of what courts have too often treated as a disfavored right.”

“Judge Benitez took the Second Amendment seriously and came to the conclusion required by the Constitution,” Cox said. “The same should be true of any court analyzing a ban on a class of arms law-abiding Americans commonly possess for self-defense or other lawful purposes.”

MIGA ZION DON MAY HAVE BANNED BUMPSTOCKS BUT GET THE MAGS WHILE YOU CAN CALIFAGS

nraila.org/articles/20190329/breaking-federal-court-finds-california-magazine-ban-violates-the-second-amendment

Attached: BUY BUY BUY.png (774x583, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0B1K9uqTLOdzJieJ6BMiBtRS0jdYT2id4OKm6suWAzGqo1V9eoe_wL9aA
thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/john-boch/illinois-circuit-judge-rules-foid-card-unconstitutional-attorney-general-reportedly-appealing-to-il-supreme-court/
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=32310.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheeeit gotta get me dem extendos for my clip nigga

Seeing a California victory in the age of Zionald Trumpstone and the ATF is confusing.

Attached: 80C23601-51F6-409E-9FF1-3CF977F2AC6A.jpg (800x800, 149K)

Is this why the discordfags are spamming extra hard?
B U M P
U
M
P

You should see the BUY BUY BUY threads on Jow Forums

The genie is out of the bottle in California, good luck stuffing it back in

Attached: buybuybuy.jpg (932x611, 130K)

Bump

tfw already bought bought bought. I'm just happy for the poor magless califags

Attached: 13680872_1757262917896682_4462408442633146070_n.jpg (426x412, 49K)

>Please be patient as an increase in order volume is expected.
You don't say?

You're late. Most sites are already sold out of the good stuff.

April 1st sales are active now, 27% discounts at some stores. This is a lucrative month.

Idc what califags find, just lettings the latecomers know. I'm already stocked up.

When does this case see a courtroom again? It might win there, but that's your guaranteed window of freedom.

Attached: California CCW Guide.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

If the state decides to appeal it, the 9th Circuit will hear it en banc. Don't count on them upholding it, so buy your mags quickly in this window of opportunity.

While California's magazine ban was overturned strictly to stop it going to the supreme court where they'd strike down the entire 'Gunmageddon Laws'. The NRA completely ignores the NYS Safe act, Connecticuts AW laws and Marylands Laws. This is the time to bring these to the USSC while conservatives have the courts

I don't know, Roberts seems like a fairweather faggot.

This stopped them from banning mags that were already owned. You still can't buy them retard.

How long was the ban in effect? Isn't this what they always do, push thru anti-constitutional laws because they know it will crash but hope maybe this time it will stick because people forget.

Woooo. Ventura coutny represent. Super easy to get ccw here.

Attached: 1553879004100.jpg (512x640, 121K)

Read the ruling, the judge struck down the entire section of law dealing with large capacity magazines.

>The NRA completely ignores the NYS Safe act, Connecticuts AW laws and Marylands Laws
What did the NRA actually do? I searched the court docs for NRA and didn't find them mentioned once. They have a habit of trying to add themselves to shit that was already going on, What did they actually do?

Ya man you can litterally order them online and they WILL ship to California as of today

and some numbnut faggot in a jump suit decides to drill out his pmag rivets on CARPET like a fucking 12 year old dipshit with his dad's tools.
thanks california. we love you for almost maybe kinda trying to catch up.

History of Gun Cuckery
>think of the children!
>what if we make long tests?
>what if we just tax it?
>what if we ban certain parts?
>what if we tax ammo?
>what if we limit magazine size?
>what if we make long waiting periods?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: shootdog.jpg (433x265, 21K)

>You don't say?
I was going to order a bunch of extra mags this week but decided to wait when I heard the news so all you Jow Forumsalifornia bros can stock up while you have the chance.
>get the getting when the gettings good

Attached: 1492117816582.gif (500x284, 929K)

I'm a spic and I wish this happened in Massachusetts, in fact I wish every state had constitutional carry. Don't be a nig.

Attached: 1552875643240.png (1920x2249, 1.74M)

This does seem related to the sudden increase in gun grabbing shills.
Daily reminder, gun grabbers WILL BE SHOT.
This is not a negotiation either.

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

>I'm a spic and
You have to go back.

But doesn't every single gun restriction that's ever been put in place violate the Second Amendment?

Yes. But we have a lot of traitors who don’t know how to read a simple sentence.

Standard capacity magazines.

Why can't you just go to another state and buy them?

Yes. We're working on that

That’s literally what they did. Problem is that not everyone who owns guns lives on the border, and not everyone wants to drive 6+ hours to spend $100-200 on magazines. Gas is almost $4 a gallon there.

You can, but it’s technically illegal to bring them back over the state line. Well it was till Friday evening anyways.

That is literally all they do, they are boomers to the core.

>California's magazine ban was overturned strictly to stop it going to the supreme court where they'd strike down the entire 'Gunmageddon Laws'
If they appeal and the 9th upholds the ban, that's exactly what will happen.

There was a NY state group that had a case headed for SCOTUS to attack SAFE when Scalia “””died””” and they dropped it rather than risk getting to trial when nobody knew what would happen with the new judge.

With the way things are going with trump nominations, the case could get a Republican judge. Of course they could still appeal en banc before going to scotus I think.

Nice. Those idiots that wanted the magazine ban should get executed for treason. Violating an Amendment is considered treason.

Based Supreme Court.

Reddit reading comprehension is something to observe

Attached: 1513636813473.png (645x729, 63K)

Same, good luck Jow Forumsalifornia!
Gun grabber is just another way to spell traitor.

Attached: _20190329_003243.jpg (1564x1222, 189K)

>MIGA ZION DON

This current flavor of screeching is getting tiresome

Nice. When are the going to rule the FOID as unconstitutional as well? Its probably the worst gun legislation in the country.

I think you meant to say the NFA and the Hughes ammendment

based castizo Cuban judge

>yfw

Attached: 1475164312395.jpg (1279x712, 139K)

They are getting magazines into the state

the CIVIL WAR IS GOING TO AHPPEN ZOON

ITS GONNA BE ZOOON

this and regan's amnesty are the true legacy of the boomer generation. day of the pillow when?

Attached: 1491743358032.jpg (792x960, 116K)

>mags for civil war
have you seen what the enemy looks like? you don't even need to ball your fists to defeat them.

Attached: alt-left prototype.jpg (614x768, 118K)

get fucked faggot

What to do if you can own a gun in US:

Buy an AR-15, lots of ammo and max capacity mags.

Just to say fuck you to the system!

bump

Should I also buy a Puuko as well?

Concealed carry is unlawful in my county. They also recently prohibited open carry.

QUESTION: I walk to the local gun store. I purchase a firearm. How do I take it home?

Attached: BowedIncompatibleCavy-max-1mb.gif (200x200, 410K)

put it in the trunk

>QUESTION: I WALK to the local gun store.

Coming to the rest of America soon

Attached: 1550176767732.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

fuckyah bebop gigff

>judge benitez
very confusing.

this. as an american it is my dream to die a righteous martyr in a firefight with gun grabbing feds attempting to illegally seize my boomsticks.

Conservatives:
>we want states' rights!

Also conservatives:
>muh second amendment trumps states' rights

What's it gonna be, you hypocritical assholes?

I kind of wonder if the NRA saw their members dropping off and going over to organizations like GOA that actually try to get our rights back and thought "oh shit guys, maybe we should actually fight for rights. We're losing money"

>a fucking leaf
try reading the constitution again. it’s not long.

Your kind is why the ban happened in the first place.

Attached: 1498066970918.png (1804x2438, 776K)

I seriously hope that Mexicans come around to US gun culture. Not trying to be a good civicuck but thats the only way this shit is going to work generations down the line.

From over on Jow Forums

The practical effects of Judge Benitez's ruling are just stunning:

1. Even if the appeal goes in favor of CA's AG, going after the folks who brought mags back into the state over the weekend, at a minimum would be problematic at best.It would be even more chaotic if they don't touch the massive waves of magazines riding on common carriers like UPS or FedEx. Even if CA DOJ cracked down hard, it would be an almost perfect test case for SCOTUS to take since people would have the defense of a federal judge's order saying it is ok to do so.

2. The cost of going after folks with magazines in terms of resources and time just became increasingly more expensive. Recent Pmag generations are no longer "prima facie" violations of the law compared to grandfathered magazines from circa 2000 and prior.

3. The practical effects of having the 9th Circuit stay Judge Benitez's ruling on a state holiday and April 1st is just going to be a charlie foxtrot.

So not only did he legally gut the law, it's been rendered almost moot in power.

Given what happened in Wren vs DC, I'd imagine CA might have to take it on the chin if the odds of AG losing in the 9th circuit increase.This could be a case that should it go to SCOTUS, I doubt Roberts would agree with the contortions of how CA defends the ban and could very well unleash Clarence Thomas on all of the US (much to the chagrin of the idiots Cuomo and Murphy). Given the potential for Young V Hawaii, the anti-gunner position in the 9th circuit is starting to fall apart.

Keep in mind, the 9th Circuit ruling against the CA AG (especially if ruled against by an En Banc panel) puts a monkey wrench in Bloomberg's "West Coast Wall" such as states like WA, OR and HI.

Why wouldn't you be members of both?

how long do you think it will be, user?

Attached: 1545685881674.jpg (657x710, 139K)

>michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Duncan-2019-03-29-Order-Granting-Plaintiffs-MSJ.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0B1K9uqTLOdzJieJ6BMiBtRS0jdYT2id4OKm6suWAzGqo1V9eoe_wL9aA

See Page 34 Line 23.

gun case isn't open carry

Spanish last name, but probably not mestizo.

That will never happen, you beaners couldn't give up your guns fast enough. Something about you guys just begs for cartels and tyranny, must have been the cannibalism in the old days.

Attached: file.png (1280x688, 1.11M)

>thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/03/john-boch/illinois-circuit-judge-rules-foid-card-unconstitutional-attorney-general-reportedly-appealing-to-il-supreme-court/

I hope your body is ready...

Because the while the NRA may have a very large member base, they support red flag laws and bump stock bans. I mean personally I would never buy a bumpstock because it's just another ammo waster, but I can't let myself be apart of any organization that supports gun control.

Thank you St. Benitez

As said, before Friday, the CA Penal Code made it illegal to import or manufacture (ie assemble from parts). Now, while there's a small window of opportunity people can go out and buy standard cap mags. Here's the text of the penal code:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=32310.

>any person in this state who manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, buys, or receives any large-capacity magazine is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or imprisonment pursuant to subdivision

Attached: Roger-Benitez_fights_for_freedom.jpg (419x591, 51K)

The day of the pillow will fix the NRA

Attached: 1553031758009s.jpg (250x192, 3K)

>palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

No shit, Gunmagwarehouse and other sites came back with lots of HTTP 503's due to the sheer volume. CA is buying everything that isn't bolted to the floor at this point :).

>Goes to supreme court

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK LET IT HAPPEN!

You guys are so fucking late to the party.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-30-08-53-44.png (1080x2034, 324K)

that guy is not Mestizo at all, he looks Portuguese.

The original bans were Republicans and Reagan's.

I'm not a guncucked califag, but at this point its more honorable to be a guncucked califag than a magapede. A fucking Californian judge is better than our faggot boomer president.

They changed the law to make possession of the magazines themselves illegal which is what triggered this lawsuit in the first place.
Before that, for around 15 years importing from out of state was illegal but basically unproveable in court. Literally 0 cases were tried.

No. Every gun law. Every single one. All of them. Unconstitutional.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. It makes no exceptions. All gun laws are treason.

>only 2 mags

Attached: mag_purchase.png (1230x686, 132K)

This is who you want writing an opinion, should it get to that level.

Attached: Based Clarence Thomas.jpg (235x176, 12K)

FFL system isn't unconstitutional.

So sick of all you fucking spics in Massachusetts. You literally bring vermin everywhere you filthy fucks live.

Every American can own a gun. There are no exceptions made in the 2A.

Shall not be infringef.

19 long fucking years officially, but the fed AWB was in place for 6 years before that. Grandfathered mags were okay until 2 years ago, since then possession has been illegal. It's fairly widely ignored though.

I believe possession was legal, provided you owned it before the ban. There were supposedly work arounds, like repairing a broken mag you found. Never did that myself but that's what some people did to get around the mag ban thing.

Yes it is we should be able to amazon prime loaded guns to our house from drones without background checks.

Wasn’t going to turn mine in anyway. I don’t listen to a government that is 75% run by Jews, woman, and spiks. Still a good day.

Attached: C96216F6-E4D5-465C-BF90-18C25BE51A89.jpg (750x594, 96K)

There's nothing hypocritical about it you stupid fuck. The 10A is a thing.

It's purely interstate commerce and within the purview of the federal government in even the most narrow reading of the phrase.

Typical Canadian. No one explain how our republic works, it's way better when they reveal their country's true intelligence.

Attached: canada.gif (1280x640, 79K)

I plan to buy more, but wanted to make sure the gun shop didn't cuck (hey did, but redeemed themsleves). I'm buying more tonight.

Spiks have literally managed to infiltrate our politics to the point that we disarmed our fucking border with Mexico. These people are coordinating against us.

Attached: 68E337CD-A08E-4933-97EB-E00EFB3AC6E3.jpg (640x481, 201K)

based

It's infringement.