I think I've fallen out of love with my bf and have feelings for one of my coworkers...

I think I've fallen out of love with my bf and have feelings for one of my coworkers. I've been with my bf for almost 2 years now but i just feel stuck with him and he's not motivated to improve or to even do anything with his life to the point where it also feels like he's not even motivated to give me attention. I love him so much but i dont know what to do. He even said he doesnt feel like he's what i want. At work I recently have been talking to one of my coworkers more and i think I may be falling for him. Coworker is older than me so I'm not sure if its just a crush and I'm over thinking it but he seems to always want to talk to me and want me to complement him. Any advice?

Attached: sailor_moon_r_episode_61_usagi_crying.jpg (720x540, 125K)

2 years is a long time to be with some one with no marriage.
I wish I can Express myself through this text that I am not trying to be cold or indifferent.
There are other options like taking a break from each other. Guys have a hard time finding another gf, only popular guys dont have this problem.
However sometimes taking a break to see how much you miss each other is something to get the guy to realize he doesnt like where he is at. But this has a chance to work in the opposite direction.

Ask yourself this though, had he asked you to stop talking to this coworker or any other guy? He may have checked out because of that.

Talk with your bf, tell him what you told us about uou two

He's jealous of all my coworkers mainly cause i spend time with them but it makes no sense because i work with them and i spend way more time with my bf where im barely home anymore. Ive told him how I've felt about his actions and he'll get motivated for a week but then go back to doing nothing and bullying me for my interest. Ive told him it feels he only has me around to only have sex with and that he doesn't listen when I express how i feel or when im just trying to have casual conversations. I feel like a break would probably be best bet to figure this all out but im not sure.

>2 years is a long time to be with some one with no marriage

Lol, which 3rd world country are you from?

well clearly he was right to be jealous about your coworkers then seen as you literally just said you might be falling in love with your coworker.

coworker is a crush. you should be talking about this with BF not your sympathetic ear. otherwise he may read more into it and it will get messy real fast.

>>dont screw the crew you work with.

It wasn't this particular coworker he was jealous of it was all of them as a unit but you have a point

>Coworker is older than me so I'm not sure if its just a crush and I'm over thinking it but he seems to always want to talk to me and want me to complement him.
It's just some 30 year old boomer happy to get attention from his 18 year old coworker.

>I think I've fallen out of love with my bf and I love him so much
Which is it ?

Just dump the loser and go back to the Chad who wanted you but you were scared he wouldn't commit so you settled for the beta instead.

t. 9 years together and unmarried
>breaks up with you
Haha at least I wasn't married!

Don't think like a woman. You answer your own question with the bf part. The coworker shouldn't be connected to that situation. If you need to have another one lined up. Line it up. That's your next move. Bitches are always thinking the grass is greener on the other side and it aint. If you are making a connection between the two, you see neither for what it is..

yeah take a break then. when you say bullying, what does he say?

Do what you want, you're obviously too immature to make the sensible decision. Be a fool and pursue your folly so that you may become wise.

>he thinks they learn

Attached: 1553706131236.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

You've fallen out of love with your bf and that happens, which opens the door for someone else and at that point just about anyone that gives you attention will do.

I'm sure you've tried to salvage all this or you wouldn't be here now but don't confuse your crush with the end of your relationship.

The time for discussion is over with your bf and you should be planning how and when the break up happens. That should be your focus.

>I feel like a break would probably be best bet to figure this all out but im not sure
fucking idiot. you mean fuck it out of her system, there's nothing to figure out.

>he's not motivated to improve or to even do anything with his life to the point where it also feels like he's not even motivated to give me attention.

He seems like a loser. Good thing you figured this out before either of you talked about marriage. Find someone better for you and your future.

1. Do you love your bf yes no?
2. Is he depressed? If you help him out of it he'll love you properly, if you're incapable of helping like most peeps just be straight with him so you don't just end up cheating him

>2 years is a long time to be with some one with no marriage.
People like you are the reason the divorce rate is high

fuck off whore

If you keep looking for greener pastures in other people you're never going to be satisfied. You'll just eventually get bored with this hot coworker and trade him in someday for someone new too and it's is kind of a huge douche bag thing to do.

Would you want to be dropped for someone else because your boyfriend was "bored" with you? If the roles were flipped and it was your boyfriend who was treating you as an option and thinking about flaking out on you for a hotter co worker, how would you feel? I bet you'd feel underappreciated and unloved.

If you were worthy of a real relationship, you would have the respect for your partner to be honest and communicate your feelings to them about this. You'd tell him exactly what you just told us and work it out together. Otherwise you're just being a flake and using people to keep you entertained.

Everybody is a fucking retard and there is no one you can trust but yourself. Because...spaghetti.

Co-worker won't win you over because the only way he thinks he's going to is by playing people like a fiddle.

And once you tell him that, he'll retort by saying (see image):

Attached: Next+youll+say_f1471e_6268545.jpg (500x500, 82K)

HAVE SEX WITH EVERYONE IN THE PLANET, ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND MAKE YOUR OWN SLUTTY LESBIAN HAREM!

Before breaking up and being honest with that guy whose dick you keep sucking, like all normalfags should in a situation like this.

Delete this

Attached: DELETE THIS.png (252x200, 81K)

No, yuri rules the world!

Attached: C46B8CDF-3788-4E6B-9AA2-F85124451556.jpg (700x857, 126K)

People get divorced out of marriages all the time you clinical retard.

Op here like I've said I've talked to my bf about our issues and it'll be fixed for a week or so and then go back to how it is and I've stated this to him. You guys have pointed out things that i totally agree which is mainly the grass isnt always greener on the other side and it better to discuss and work through it.I dont find my bf boring because he is not at all, he can just be unmotivated and has no direction , which i have told him.I'll bring this up to him today and see where we will go from there but thank you guys for the honesty i really appreciate it since every perspective really helps me not focus on my dumb girl feelings which are like i said dumb

Beta males abound in this thread.

Dump your beta male boyfriend because he lacks confidence in you and your relationship - and is causing you to feel the same way in return. If he wasn't a beta who subconsciously knows that he is of low value to women, he'd have already ended it himself. It's very simple.
Whether or not you date your coworker afterwards is irrelevant, and you can figure that out after - you just need to break up with him before he goes full beta and becomes abusive.

t. man who doesn't have to act like a victim to keep women interested

Unironically this, do him the honor.
Worst case you realize it wasn't what you wanted and he and you have that talk. I did it with my girlfriend when the roles were reversed.

Of course OP is long gone and this whole thing was probably a ruse for (You)s. But hey our whole useless fucking board is bait so it's no diff

Divorce is a painful and long process that should not be wished on anyone.
Yes staying in a relationship for an extended period of time and breaking up is hard but it isn't as messy as a divorce.

Care to explain this perspective?

kill yourself. it's the only way.

>marry quickly
>actually start knowing each other during marriage
>don't like it
>divorce
Is that simple enough, sweaty?

This post sounds exactly like something my ex would have posted. Even the Usagi....feels really weird to read this.

We dated for 2 years and she just out of nowhere called it quits, said she had fallen out of love for awhile, and tried to pursue her coworker.

Really fucked me up hard. Still recovering and its almost been 2 years since then. I've completely lost the ability to truly love again, I think.

Even this post was almost 100% what she would have said...weird shit man...

Break up, pursue coworker

Yeah his jealousy of them isn't unfounded considering the title.

I would really be careful with this. If taking a break means fucking your coworker, it's going to lead to a breakup anyway. If taking a break means having personal space to reflect on the relationship and reflect on your own selves, then it's worth doing to get greater perspective. Jumping in with another person doesn't guarantee happiness, and you may find the same problems or worse problems than the previous relationship. There's positive characteristics that your current be has that you may just totally take for granted. He's a known, and any new person is an unknown. We often project ideals and fantasy into the unknown, but when it rears it's true face, it's a different matter.

I'm in almost the same position as you OP. Give your relationship a break and see how you feel at the end of it. It's better to find out you're not permanently compatible at the 2 year mark rather than the 10 because you stuck around thinking things would change.