The United States of America

The United States of America

Attached: 1554051634871.jpg (720x888, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFNj5sireDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The reason you can't get a job is because people only hire their friends and old people.

We need communism i dont give a fuck

He's almost certainly only working there to get out of the house and stay active.

What is the point of this thread?

This. He have a choice between staying at his home and think about his dead wife / dead friends / dead friends during WWII or work.

This. Jobs keep old people alive

old guys go to walmart anyways because they're bored, why not get payed wagie bucks for it?
dumbass memeflag crypto-kike

Working is what keeps a man alive.

Laugh all you want but you're a fool if you think you're going to be able to have a comfy retirement.

Attached: middle class federal assistance.png (1860x1288, 2.52M)

Here they come

Attached: e917595a55ca67ab8c26886069629638e2de9bb72ffcb325b5133ca387a226b7.png (720x960, 1015K)

what a good slave

>Boomer refuses to leave job to younger people even when he can barely do anything
Yep, America alright.

>be me
>meet a person with no lower left arm
>extend my right hand for handshake
>he extend his left arm stump instead
>I switch to my left
>"Gotcha"
I don't know why I shared this anecdote but I feel this is the right situation.

Yeah... how do you know?

>98 years old, missing an arm, and still on his feet and working

i applaud this man desu

He's too old to be a boomer.

And instead of being at home and spending time with his grandchildren and great-grandchildren passing on his wisdom he's wasting it stocking the shelves with processed junk to make money for his exorbitantly wealthy corporate masters. A right-wingers wet dream.

probably gives him a reason to keep living.

There are a lot of old people who retire with plenty of money to live comfortably but decide to work part-time because it gives them purpose.

Fuck off shill fag

He stands by the fucking door and says hello and makes sure no niggers walk out with a TV. He gets out of the house and feels like he still matters. You people are fucking retarded.

Have a healthy family dynamic ffs, care for your parents

to waste your time.

That doesn't look like a Jew.

I manage these greeter positions, and it is a very difficult position to keep staffed as most young people today don't have the mental toughness to stand in the same place for hours at a time for only $10 an hour.

slaves are deliberately trained to abuse and ostracize the other slaves with the crab bucket mentality

ROBBING people of socialization for not working is what causes the pain that forces you back onto the plantation

Attached: 1451044439447.jpg (1280x1152, 562K)

guy is not 98
fake and gay

>Yeah... how do you know?

Doesn't matter. I know plenty of old people who choose to keep themselves working because it's something to do. At least he has the choice. You don't because you're communist and have no skills.

Attached: 1550065645488.gif (480x270, 2.68M)

I don't think there are, actually. I think there are a lot of old people who retire with plenty of money to live comfortably, and decide to tool around in massive fucking RVs they know not one goddamn spec for and then become a pain in my ass when their shit breaks down. And I think there are also a lot of old people who retire with inadequate social security benefits who decide to work part-time to supplement their income and keep themselves from dying in the gutter. I don't think there are any comfortably well-off old people who choose to work retail.

He's working a part-time job for something to do and socialization. This doesn't mean his family abandoned him or he's poor. Faggots all of you.

When old people have nothing to do, that's when they stop wanting to live. You fucking moron.

>Doesn't matter
lmao kike

fucking gay

please stop posting such atrocious images

He's probably making way more money off social security and disability in a week than he could be from any Walmart check.

>Boomer refuses to leave job to younger people even when he can barely do anything
>Yep, America alright.
A greeter actually has to be sociable, something lacking from the head down look at the phone crowd. Younger people are not even qualified to do this.

Wow, beautiful.
In fact, he should pay Walmart for the privilege of working there. As an activity to keep him in shape, to give his life meaning, to let him socialize, all for the low price of $2000 / month

Stop sliding, leftypol/chaponiggers.

OP trying to mock white Americans for having to work until old age to fund the welfare of blacks like germany for the refugees.

Attached: germanymemeball.jpg (656x572, 48K)

Is this supposed to be a four panel comic? Your meme is terrible and your critical thinking skills are reflected in your poor taste.

Attached: panoramadog.jpg (700x695, 81K)

It's better than sitting at home hoping his boomer children call him and watching Jeopardy. Working 90 year olds look better than retired 70 year olds.

>sociable
When half the time you're staring at his little stump. Imagine how awkward it is to hand over your receipt to his bad arm. Good social interactions with Don.

When I worked there, there was this guy I knew had a farm and was a literal millionaire, his kids started taking over the actual work so he became an alcoholic.
He worked full time so he wouldn't have time to drink.

>working at literal walmart is better than being at home watching over the next generation
this is not fucking conservative for the love of god.

He's 98. He already watched over the next generation 65 years ago.

>He worked full time so he wouldn't have time to drink.
a pretend alcoholic?

>as most young people today don't have the mental toughness to stand in the same place for hours at a time for only $10 an hour.

It's $10/hr (or less) to stand there doing nothing for 8+ hours.

Have you ever heard the phrase "opportunity cost"?
No, you probably haven't, because you're managing fucking store greeters.

That job is not worth the money you pay people. It has nothing to do with "mental toughness" and everything to do with underpaying for a shitty job. If you need people to staff a position, you have to be willing to pay them for it. In this case you have a position that's humiliating, degrading, wastes their fucking time, boring as fuck, and to top it off you want to pay them minimum wage or less for the privilege.

Get
Fucked

Can you explain to me how giving food stamps to working class conservatives fucks working class conservatives? Or how giving out food stamps is shown as a "capitalistic, right winged" behavior?

this/thread. NEXT!

No he needed to quit so he filled in his free time.
It worked, he openly mocked drinkers.
as far as I know he still works there.
"how much do you even make here?"
>"I don't know, I don't care. I don't even know what account it gets put in."

>I don't think there are, actually
those people you describe are very middle-class and retired with middle-class retirements. The people who desire to do nothing after retirement are the same people with the desire to do as little as possible in work and end up working boring jobs on the bottom rungs of society.

successful people worked in some ways their entire life and the pursuit of new things always drives them. Literally every wealthy person in the US continues to do shit up until they die. Many of them could fuck-off and just vacation all the time.

this, my LGS gave my grandfather a job because he wanted to get out of the house for a couple of hours a day. his ww2 buddies were dead and we couldnt hang out with him everyday, he worked as a ww2/antique weapons expert and trained guys to do gunsmithing on old guns. he was way happier talking to people and finger fucking funs all day than spending his day drinking and watching wheel of fortune.

>Greeting people by the door is rocket science no youngster can do
Boomers detected.

>you can go to a park, museum, theater, watch TV at home and whatever the fuck you want from the millions of other activities
>but the corporatist slave mind is incapable of coming up with anything else other than working as the only solution to boredom

You people are beyond saving. Enjoy your eternal slavery and keep whining as people like me game the system and are still on your level without being servile subhumans.

Why are well thought out posts on Jow Forums always so rare, so beautiful, and to the point?

It is such a stark contrast from the others that are so quick to blame people from not wanting the opportunity as if complex socioeconomic problems can be solved by a dumbass with an anger problem. I hope capitalist bootlicking dies away in my lifetime.

I said you have to be sociable. Zoomers are stuck in their phones, and getting an answer from them is like pulling finger nails. So piss off too many have no social skills something required as a greeter.

this, my grandpa is 90 and he works everyday on his tree farm, fucker will never die

YO LIL DONNIE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL DON DON

Walmart is really a strange company. The greeter position is completely unnecessary so the fact that it even exists is probably some form of the top brass wanting to give old people stuff to do/a way to make a little cash. They also refuse to stock some stuff that would be really profitable because they want to maintain a family friendly atmosphere. At the same time, though, they're completely ruthless when it comes to other areas of the business.

>can't give high fives
sociable don

Fuck man. I went to target one of these days to buy a optical cord for my sound bar. Nice older employee there was helping me out and knew so much about the audio cords and equipment. He used to own an electronic store and was familiar with everything. It sucks that now he’s at target when he used to be his own boss. At least he seemed happy to help.

I will never retire. I do not have a wife or children, so I am by myself when I am not at work. I need to be around people, I need to use my brain, I need to feel useful. I am an accountant, and once I hit 67, I am going to get a part time job as a bookkeeper or financial adviser for a small business. I think about 3 days a week would be good.

It has been that way since it started. Sam Walton wanted people to feel welcome when they came to his stores.

I think they're just too well-known for it. If they thought nobody would notice they'd cut the position.

I work ata Sam's Club and between retirement, hear dead husbands pension and hers she brings home about 70jk a year, she works 32 hours a week to get out of the house and ignore her bitchy daughters.

90 ass years old Frank Sinatra was your Kanye

So sociable I'll talk to anybody about WW1

My grandfather was a farmer and he was still slashing paddocks the week he died of lung cancer. He was 88 year old.

Retirement is for fucking quitters

>>I’m mentally ill
> >give me respect
>+289 replies and 96 images omitted. Click here to view.
You'll get BTFO'd by automation mate

Because that's what the greeters are for you fucking retard. It's a meme job that they use as a "community" thing.

I wonder why conservative men are so frequently customers of dominatrix prostitutes and bdsm clubs

>WalMart greeters
>existing in the current year

>I do not have a wife or children, so I am by myself when I am not at work. I need to be around people, I need to use my brain
That's great that you want to be around people. Have you, perhaps, tried to think of all the other activities that put you around other people such as working on yourself (gym), clubs or bars or whatever you consider "non-degenerate", picking up a hobby like hiking with friends, and you know, stuff that doesn't make you a slave in general?
You don't really use your job to be around other people, you justify your enslavement to your ego by attaching this supposed use of it that you're getting when there's so many more efficient and better alternatives that do not drain your soul in the process, but you're willingly ignoring them because justifying wageslaving is your goal, not avoiding sitting alone at home

Thank goodness the greatest generation wasn't brainwashed like the boomers were. Imagine that work ethic combined with zog.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think that your incoherent post makes sense to anyone besides yourself?

Imagine being this ass-blasted because somebody wants to have a job.

good goy

>mutts are programmed to die whenever they stop working

amazing

Attached: 1549775995896.jpg (888x894, 261K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wFNj5sireDo

Very uniquely american, we are so proud of him. I'm sure he got at least 3-4 years left of work in him.

That's just great ain't it fellow republicans

What the fuck is wrong with this? He has friends at like 98, that's remarkable

Republican Evangelical Zionism turned a healthy spirit of "work ethic" into a godless, cultureless, souless, capitalist production machine. This shit is not conservative. No right-winger before ww2 would approve of the slave cuckold mentality of the modern conservative.

I already go to the gym, bars and clubs are for drunken degenerates, and I spend time with neighbors, friends, and family. I am sociable, and I happen to like the feeling of being needed and appreciated for my knowledge and wisdom. Unlike you, I do not suffer from a mental illness like you, which causes you to hate work and see employers as exploitative enemies. Me and my employer are engaged in a mutually beneficial relationship. It is a shame that you are filled with such negative emotions, I sincerely hope that you die soon and save yourself and the rest of us from your negative attitude.

Then invest in index funds my negro, all of you fucking idiots should immediately search for "JL Collins" and listen to his Google q&a. That is if you don't want to have to rely on the gubmt for your livelihood in old age

I have investments in mutual funds already.

Don't you have a bullshit job to do right now to feel "useful" instead of posting here you cretinous mutt?

Last time I checked the unemployed guys weren't the ones being assblasted and were just quietly minding their own NEET business, it was the wageslaves desperately trying to paint them as the useless black sheep of society and force them into work who were the asspained ones, kinda like every of the 5000 threads we've had here about this topic. It's always the same theme:

>useless leech NEET stop enjoying free time and get back in your slave cage to WORK just like me
>"Why?"
>It doesn't matter why you useless trash START WORKING RIGHT NOW LIKE ME incel virgin loser

XD he probably spends his days talking about how Glocks are plastic trash to customers and reminds of true foudy five STOPPING POWAH everyday

Attached: 09-54-20-1546193420054.jpg (1000x867, 47K)

Excellent, good on you. I don't understand why everyone is hating on you for this.

As a commie, I think that it's great that you are contributing to society.

Who gives a fuck what the guy do, as long as he isn't HAVING to work his ass off to survive then it's all good.

It's not that somebody wants to have a job. It's that somebody made a thread portraying a 90 year old man without an arm still working a piece of shit minimum wage slave labour job and regardless of its context a bunch of capitalist bootlicking barely sentient American bird shit for brains rushed into the thread to defend it. I don't consider communists human beings, but have some self respect you corporate cocksucking stooges.

Check out that video then it's a great look into which is better, his arguments switched me from mutual to index

>tells me I'm being negative for talking calmly to him
>after seethingly telling me to die in the very same sentence

I think I struck the projector nerve

not true

there are many smug neet threads all the time.

This entire thread is you faggots whining that this guy has a job and nobody is telling you to do anything. Why are you so sensitive about your pathetic lifestyle?

I have three 65+ coworkers and they all have this mentality. "If I'm not working what the fuck am I going to do with myself then?"

Shit I'd love to be able to retire I could find plenty to do with myself.

I really do not like people like you. Thinking every job is slave labor

Attached: 281A474B-1978-443F-9B0D-5966CFB1912A.jpg (817x1024, 70K)

>pathetic lifestyle
pick up my trash, slave. do your job cucky.

We've tried to explain it to you several times but your kebab for brains just can't seem to grasp the concept of an old guy enjoying standing by the door and saying hi to members of his community and getting out of the house.

you know what keeps people alive? Universal healthcare.

older retired men are plagued by boredom and lament the lost utility of their once strong bodies. without work, they don't know what to do with themselves

This. Would you rather
>sit at home, everyone you knew from your generation is dead and your kids are gone, have to contemplate the idea that you could literally die any second
Or
>get out of the house, move around, socialize with coworkers and feel like you’re still useful