Nevada General

So is our state totally pozzed now or what?

Attached: index.png (225x225, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/2019-legislature/nevada-immigration-bill-fails-to-satisfy-both-sides-of-debate-1629468/
riot.im/app/#/room/!vockPoSHfJEeBjtumE:matrix.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pozzed how exactly? Ive been wanting to move to the northern part. Seems relatively conservative and less beaned than the south.

better than california but the legislature and every state office is democrat. it is only a amtter of time.
reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/2019-legislature/nevada-immigration-bill-fails-to-satisfy-both-sides-of-debate-1629468/

even towns like ely have been beaned

Yeah, so it's exactly the same as PA where I'm at now,except with better weather. Nevada wins.

yeah i would say it is about on equivilent pozz level with pennsylvania, it used to be alot better though in recent memory

at least pennsylvania voted for trump

Only because the dumb old unemployed mill hunkies believed Trumps line of bullshit. I work at a mill, and there are 500 less people now since Trump got elected. I'll take my chances out west doing maintence at a mine or whorehouse or something

what kind of puzzles

there is definitely work now, but it is a huge boom bust cycle. in 2008, there was nothing

you know like kitties and stuff

and then there is this beanette

Attached: lucyflores.jpg (275x183, 7K)

My old lady is a radiologist and I also have a CDL. We'll stay working.

there is still no income tax and property taxes are low but that wont last for long

trying to start a meetup for vegas Jow Forumstards
have a discord go to
riot.im/app/#/room/!vockPoSHfJEeBjtumE:matrix.org

LOL Vegas has a high concentration of faggots and the little gay school boys love to suck dick for money . it really is sin city.

Attached: coco nicole austin sexy pose las vegas show girl magazine 2 big phat fat coco austin booty butt big (1600x1200, 267K)

WN sympathies only need apply, i will screen but it would be nothing formal at first just IRL contact

there used to not even be that many faggots. they only opened the pirhana nightclub and that gay district within the last 15 years or so.

Vegas user here. Moving here was a big mistake. I'm getting out of here this summer.

been here twenty years. was pretty good when i moved here but it is going straight to shit. join the discord, trying to set up IRL meetups for Jow Forums

Alright

Kill the Californian menace before it takes root.

>trying to start a meetup for vegas Jow Forumstards
>have a discord go to
>riot.im/app/#/room/!vockPoSHfJEeBjtumE:matrix.org

you can go to the riot and then it will link you to the discord

>Discord
I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this.

probably already too late

Attached: raiders.png (225x225, 6K)

>I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this.
what i am just using discord as a platform. it is conveniengt. i could change to any other platform. i just want to get people together locally

lmao they went pretty hard with the niggest team they could assemble.

Attached: Who.jpg (1868x1086, 341K)

why shouldnt i use discord?

If you want to talk about Fortnite over it, then whatever. Discussing political matters, especially those which are dissenting and attempting to drive action, via a communication system which you need an account to use will lead to a bad time.

Attached: 1540085772408.png (500x500, 247K)

avoid nevada at all costs, there are so many
fucking masons here it's sickening. the state
is 100% sodomite.

No where is safe man, i was in Utah once and i believed that there is no way ill see that many beaners because i thought Mormons were so zealous, i was wrong there are tons and tons. you cant go anywhere to escape them you cant'

Attached: e0c1fb52a7f234f34ea133c63c8eb67c.png (169x292, 116K)

>Battle Born
Pay up!

Attached: SR-npc-Braith.jpg (1080x1080, 632K)

not discussing political matters just a meetup group

Sounds like a bad idea. Just remember the password and you’ll be fine and then when the civil war starts that’s how we will identity each other