FUCKING HAPPENING

MARTIAL LAW DECLARED IN ARIZONA

IF YOU ARE NOT VACCINATED YOU COULD BE ARRESTED

THIS IS JUST AN EXCUSE TO RAID PEOPLES HOMES WHENEVER THEY WANT

MARTIAL LAW DECLARED IN ARIZONA

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

naturalnews.com/2019-03-28-arizona-swat-team-raids-home-at-gunpoint-over-child-having-a-fever.html

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.jpg (600x631, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/2019-03-26-medical-martial-law-rolled-out-in-new-york-unvaccinated-citizens-banned.html
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
youtu.be/Aes4Fny7-88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

memefag detected

Good. Get vaccinated you fucking luddite.

the kid had meningitis and the parents refused the advice of their natural medicine practitioner to take the boy to the ER
the kid not being vaccinated is just a side note and you're a kike here to fearmonger

Hey retard, they didn't raid the home for not vaccinating. They rated the home because the child had a fever of over 102 and the parents didn't take them to a hospital.

>The question remains: Have SWAT team members of Chandler law enforcement been properly trained to defend themselves against six-month old infants whose weapons include flinging full-auto diapers and waging a suckling attack on exposed fingers and toes? Some infants are packing only semi-auto diapers, but other babies have full-auto diapers with extra magazines that could obviously place police officers in grave danger. A few infants are even sporting silencers and can deploy “silent turdwave” attacks that take police officers completely by surprise.

and we think ppl on this site are schizo’s

shut up niggreer

Fever was 105 and they refused to take him for medical treatment. That's child abuse.

This, hippies that try to yoga their kids out of meningitis get the rope too

ITS TRUE! A CLOUD OF VACCINATIONS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE! ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 4e152bc1c3dbb.image.jpg (620x402, 41K)

Baww I should have a right to carry lethal diseases

BUMPing the meme flag thread

Pro-diseasers deserve to be put in camps

>naturalnews.com

i wonder what kind of agenda that site has

ffs the retardation of op is amazing.

oh sorry guys i got it wrong, martial law over vaccines was declared in new york not arizona
naturalnews.com/2019-03-26-medical-martial-law-rolled-out-in-new-york-unvaccinated-citizens-banned.html
the arizona SWAT case is still related to vaccines though because the mother refused vaccines

How the fuck do the agencies know?

Any number of ways. Maybe they were posting about it on Facebook or other family members or friends reported it or something

Arizona is fucking insane in what we allow for medical shit
Those damn ND's are basically allowed to be a PCP

SWAT is excessive. Very excessive. I'd even say oppressive.

This. People are retarded and willingly spout that they endanger their children simply because they can

>mandatory injections
I'll see you on the battlefield, traitor.

Attached: 1549766707653.png (600x600, 258K)

This.

DOTR soon for you

This, the doctor obviously didn't follow proper HIPPA practices, unless the family let the word out themselves sounds like a nice tasty lawsuit waiting to happen

Attached: 1552941763330.png (532x557, 46K)

how will libshit pro-vaxxers reconcile this with the 60,000 illegal immigrants from guatemala, el savalvador, and honduras we get every month?

Attached: FY19TD_Feb_SWB_Migration graphic.png (800x448, 133K)

good the fucking state is actually doing something ffs

good a friend ive grown to despise lives there. hope he gets domed by a swat teams 12 ga

and fuck your shots

Attached: organic.png (941x533, 47K)

not unless someone coughs on you first. Enjoy your easily preventable death, faggot.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

HIPPA doesn't prevent doctors from informing law enforcement when they feel a minor is being put in danger. Yes, doctors will call the police if they feel you're abusing a child. Shocker, isn't it?

>naturalnews

Attached: 244ca03e4443734d22ef66ca82224ef03da0f8230a51ab9e5e29293dd63ee1f0.png (800x750, 132K)

Dumb fucking capitalists
>be American
>no free healthcare
>be poor because the government is only designed to suck you dry
>can't afford healthcare
>become deathly ill
>the government forces you to receive healthcare
>become healthy
>by the way here's how much you owe
But muh freedoms right?
Pathetic.

No actual child abuse took place, Mr. Goldberg will be seeing you in court Doc

Governing by (((they feel)))

Next is a reference to essential oils, followed by a joke with polio as the punchline. Your primitive thought process is worn out, nigger.

see

>1 degree away from being hot blooded
Welp

>be commie
>want to just let the govt run and manage everything
>everyone gets equal income, as the govt takes everything else you own
>govt owns you and your entire existence

Muh free gibs right?

At least we're honest about it

"At least we're honest about it."
>the most subversive ideology in history thinks this is honesty
The concept of virtue escapes you, doesn't it?

Attached: 1548717900697.jpg (296x314, 22K)

>If something is argued about for too long, it must not be true

Attached: 1544198689072.png (641x481, 142K)

Really? My child had a fever of 102 and the doctor told me don’t worry about it kids get sick

That child never had meningitis

Parents and communities managed before hospitals.

What the fuck is going on with the Pro-Vaccine advocates, or is it perhaps better to call them Anti-anti-Vacciners? They seem to have operations on Reddit, i saw one of them on Joe Rogan who had moved onto investigating Trump-Russia collusion. What's with the crossover? Is this Democratic activist base stuff or some sort of corporate funded pressure group? or perhaps there's no difference now?

>filthy Mexicans are the new plague rats
I agree 100%, user.

Attached: drain-the-swamp.gif (400x222, 1.59M)

>naturalnews.com
>memeflag
sage

Perhaps its funded as a public health initiative?

They're what we call "straw man arguments." Their weakness is only amplified by their duration.

I'm stealing your pepe, by the way.

It's the newest stab at individual liberty. If life is a right, then healthcare is a right. If healthcare is a right, mandatory protection from illness is a right.

They believe they have the right to live in a world free from illness. Like usual, it's utopian insanity.

Attached: 1552802225314.jpg (750x926, 122K)

Are we talking CDC funding for the advocacy groups? I think there are many parties at work here from the WHO to affiliated corporate interests.

Were you vaccinated before 2003? This question is more meaningful than you might realize. They fucked up huge before 2003 and it's convenient how people forget that and "muh science". I was vaccinated as a child in 87 and I already know I'll be fucked if I ever get old.

Lets see... Have you ever seen an autistic child in an Amish community? How about SIDS? What do you think is causing the unprecedented fertility crisis in men in first world countries? Doesn't it just seem like we're living in a "clown world" these days?

Get a load of this moron. He probably thinks measles is some dangerous disease when the truth is vastly more people die from the flu per infection and measles is easily treated by fluids and ibuprofen.

Not getting vaccinated should be optional, however people should have the right to force you out of their neighborhoods because little billy is a fuckin ticking time bomb.
You can disagree, but the rational majority would disagree with you.
And anti-vaxxers are thankfully a minority, otherwise we'd be at Africa levels of epidemic spread.
Look at this anti-vaxination country and tell me they're better for it.
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

>CDC funding for the advocacy groups
it's all the same people mate
it's one big corrupt system trying to take everyone's rights away in a medical tyranny

Attached: 1005910249.jpg (806x853, 71K)

There are so many more factors than vaccination levels involved in social health. Running water, refuse disposal, antibiotics, access to nutritionally dense food, and soap are just the tip of the iceberg.

I'm not doubting the effectiveness of vaccines, but I have no interest in letting Plebbit groupthink lead to mandatory treatments from American "doctors" imported from the third world.

Yes clearly they needed gun pointed.

Fuck off

>anti-vaxxers are thankfully a minority
95% of adults are not vaccinated (or don't have up to date boosters)
yet there are no epidemics...

You have to be 18 to post here you cocksucking faggot commie edgelord

>Ignore the easily solvable problem and instead look at this one!
You should read this.
Vaccinations should be optional but your neighbors should be made aware if you choose not to, and they should have the choice of whether or not they want you out of their neighborhood at that point.

Attached: 1535671145761.jpg (612x788, 181K)

It’s not a happening

Attached: E464D3FE-0AE7-4CB6-902C-283C8F01AA5C.jpg (677x379, 73K)

>SWAT called to deal with domestic situation when there's no report of them being armed nor dangerous
Pic related, you.

Attached: 1550116654059.jpg (864x627, 223K)

checked and honked

Attached: honkhonk.gif (511x512, 105K)

i guess everyone will have to carry their vaccine papers around with them? even though somehow we've survived for hundreds of thousands of years without that...
sounds like an authoritarian nightmare

>Authoritarian
>Missing the point where the people of the neighborhood are the ones with the power

so all the people with the wrong papers will be sent to one neighborhood? kinda like a ghetto?

no wonder you pro forced injection freaks love Hitler

I'm not changing the topic, I'm putting the claim that epidemics hinge exclusively on vaccination rates into perspective.

I suppose we should also revoke the driving and air travel privileges of the unvaccinated so they can't take their festering cloud of mucus bubbles and mosquitoes around the country?

Attached: 1554057352705.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

It doesn't matter what reality is as long as you "feel" right in your belief. If someone else "feels" right about their belief, but it differs from yours, then obviously they're the ones who should be punished...

Not all vaccines are harmful. But it's pure ignorance to disregard the shit that just came to light 15 years ago with the shit they were putting in vaccines before 2003. If you were vaccinated any time in the 80's or 90's, you're completely fucked; you have a reduced expiration stamp, and it makes no difference whether you believe it or not. I don't even care anymore at this point, I'm at an ideological barrier on this issue where it's become a matter of actual life or death importance.

But only vaxxers are immortals, and don't have to worry about what happens to their bodies later on in the future. Shoot me up full of aluminum when I'm born and if I survive it then I get a birthday cake 12 months later. At least they were forced to get rid of the mercury.

SWAT being called on infants is no where near a level of happening as 9/11. The doctor could of told police some BS like “i suspect the parents to be in some child slavery ring.” and that’s all it would take police to use such measures.

This is the impression i'm getting, there seems to be a lot of serious overlap between different organisations, it's the global ones that interest me most, they seem to suffer little to no scrutiny, the WHO lurks silently in the background of a lot of shit yet no one says anything.

>Literally strawmanning my argument
>If you're unvaccinated you cannot own a car or plane
Epidemics of rare diseases hinge on whether or not the airports do their job when someone from countries with said epidemics come to the US.
Vaccines are only one part of a system to prevent epidemics, but they're important.
Saying just because one part of a solution to a problem isn't solving the whole problem by itself is just dumb.
Unless you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that vaccines are more of a risk to this society than not having vaccines, I'll continue to say that it's necessary, but not so much that the Government gets to make it mandatory.

>call 911
>Hello my childs fever is 105 what do I do
>Wait for an ambulance
>No thanks (hangs up)
They must've used rocket science

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Confirmed retard for not understanding sarcasm

>Because vaccines WERE incorrectly made they're forever a problem!
>Clearly there's never going to be any way to make vaccines that don't do (problem)!
Let me tell you, you get lead poisoning from serving in the military if you are manning a MG for many years, should we ban lead ammo for military?

Attached: gofuckyourself.png (469x452, 277K)

>naturalnews

>natural bad
>man made good

Attached: npc jump.jpg (1037x967, 218K)

The kikes are evil and behind everything nefarious, but you can trust them with vaccines.

Blessed
youtu.be/Aes4Fny7-88

Attached: balaclavanon.jpg (1080x810, 88K)

Looks like a secret disease got released boys. This is not normal behavior

And they have this thing for symbolism, they use it to openly gloat about what they are doing. We see this with their actual occult symbol usage as well as them wording things "cutely"...

>The (((WHO)))
The who indeed.

Military service is voluntary. Way to argue against your own point. Also:
>assuming that (((problem))) wasnt intentional
>assuming they wouldnt keep doing the same fucking shit

And then there is also the fact that we not only survived but thrived without vaccines for millions of fucking years. All that vaccines do is allow those with inferior genetics who almost always grow up to be leftists to survive in greater numbers.

I'm asking with legitimacy. Those measures have been proposed at the federal level and seem to have the same basis as yours. How do you stop these sickly, pathetic droves from infecting /your/ neighborhood?

It would only be a strawman if it wasn't the logical conclusion of your pretend compromise between freedom and authoritarian insanity.

If you want to get into the risks vs benefits in the world of vaccinations, get reading. It's a hairy subject with a lot of conflicting information. Did the polio vaccine really kill off polio, or was the popular pesticide DDT's paralytic effects being misdiagnosed? Why do adjuvants get to exceed FDA safety limits by double-digit factors? Why is the head of the CDC previously the head of a major vaccine producer?

It's a very complex issue that is obfuscated by the ivory tower of academia - the same academia that stripped James Watts of his Nobel Prize.

Attached: 1553222079552.jpg (640x619, 196K)

>that pic
Based normie with an ability to think longer than 3 months into the future

if the right takes an anti vax stance, im out. cya

TURN ON THE NEWS THERE HAS BEEN AN ATTACK AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER, PEOPLE INVADING

Reminds me of jade helm 15

The only risk from this I say comes from prolonged exposure, you would need the exposure to be significant enough to overcome your immune system, and that's why vaccines only have a small amount of the thing they're meant to ward off.
It would be entirely illogical to regulate one's ability to fly their own plane or use their own car as a result of this, but there would be something to debate about them using public transport.

OMFGG1WGA

Attached: 1553057869715.jpg (236x217, 8K)

This is a perfect example of a dangerous and often fatal combination of nieveity and short sightedness.

Based on your statement, you believe they made vaccines "incorrectly". Yet for this to be true, you would have to assume a lack of awareness about the effects of using mercury. There was no lack of knowledge, it had been long established that mercury was hazardous, there was no lack of awareness, and they continued to use it until they were forced by regulators to cease.

They are immune from lawsuits, they have no incentive other than profit to guide them. There is no chance that a dangerous product will hurt them financially.

So how many times does someone need to intentionally poison you for you to question the motive? Or are you one of the Milgram subjects who follows the lab coat no matter what?

The military can and should take steps to reduce the exposure to lead. If that means altering the career path for gunners, or changing the rules regarding higher tenure, then so be it.

Source provide, or fuck off Clyde.

Yes, they're plague rat anti-vaxxers.

Please tell us more user, what happened prior to 2003? I was born in '96 and would like to know.

Your kid's dying from a ruptured appendix...
>i-i'm not abusing him by refusing to take him to the hospital! i-i know more than the doctors!
that was literally my father. he was charged for neglect. btw this same fucker went to the ER for a nosebleed.

>Based on your statement, you believe they made vaccines "incorrectly"
Only make one point at a time, I'm only going to address one per post.
Whether or not they did know they were putting harmful ingredients into the vaccines is irrelevant, you're stuck on this being personal to you and not looking at this as I do, impartially.
I want vaccines that don't rely on anything that the human body can't process, as is only logical.
If such turns out to be impossible, then we must find a workaround, or suffer as Africa does.

>tfw you will see large communities of white families that refused to vaxx their kids and they all turn out to be übermensch while all the communities with vaxxed kids end up sick, deformed, mutilated, and forever scarred.
Yeah I'm okay with this. Homestead communities for us when?

why do commies love medical tyranny and forced vaccination? they hate anyone going against it or even questioning it

>be dumb
>don't realize that America already has medicaid for people who can't afford healthcare.
>don't realize that every state in America also has indigent care programs

Attached: 1543095913498.jpg (750x546, 147K)

That's what I was looking for. I'll pay taxes, but I don't get to use the services and assets I fund because I don't meet your particular criteria.

Maybe gun owners should be refused public transport because of their potential to cause great harm. Convicts should be excluded from attending major ticketed public events or purchasing intoxicants.
There's no end to your petty bureaucratic insanity. Even if these aren't your positions, some other maniac will pick up the torch.

Attached: 1553320433482.jpg (825x959, 69K)

of course i know why you're all tyrannical eugenicist shill scum

If you're a potential biohazard, I don't want you near me.
Sorry you smell like aids nigger, maybe you should have done something to fix that before getting near me.

That wasn't a strawman, it was your actual argument - that his argument be dismissed because is lacks novelty.