Men’s cuddle club in philadelphia

>It may seem odd, but members of the Men’s Therapeutic Cuddle Group say the practice has helped them cope with everything from childhood sexual abuse to the loss of family members when they were young.
>The two-year-old group draws men from various backgrounds: a 37-year-old Mormon who works as an airport gate agent, a 57-year-old married father of three, a 62-year-old retiree. There is a range of sexual orientations.
>At a time when traditional ideas of manhood are facing scrutiny and such terms as toxic masculinity are becoming more widely known through the MeToo movement, the group aims to provide new ways for men to express themselves.

Attached: 11D1376F-BB6F-4083-AA10-625332DB4AC4.jpg (1988x1299, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/twwUX
youtu.be/vhlvv37BYdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/twwUX

absolutely Weimar

Attached: fight club 00.jpg (1280x800, 582K)

>There is a range of sexual orientations.
yeah right. gay, gayer and super gay

FAGGOTS

Gay !

Jow Forums should start a cuddle club too. I need cuddles user

I'm in a local mens cuddle club. It's not gay cuddling with your bros.

That sounds pretty gay

>The cuddling started with men pairing up to do “the motorcycle hold,” in which one man sits with his back against another man’s chest, as if they were riding together on a motorcycle. Some massaged their partner’s shoulders or hands, while others stroked the other person’s beard. Many closed their eyes as the room fell into silence. After 15 minutes, they switched to a new partner.
>For the second half of the session, the men cuddled as one large group in what they call a “puppy pile.” Men lay with their heads in each other’s laps, chatted, and joked.

all this tells me is that women are so toxic that they cant trust their wives with stuff like this

Attached: 06F103C8-6A46-42ED-8585-38DDA2C4B825.gif (320x240, 449K)

Even having a girl buddy in hugzone is less fucking gay than this

Attached: A196C943-D339-41FB-A083-3A866314236D.jpg (1106x750, 891K)

Are they really going to pretend that is all they do?

why would a married man want to cuddle with a bunch of strange men, unless he was secretly gay.

I have to deal with these basedboys ever day in philly.

Attached: E4CC9C1C-8B41-4E51-85CD-866253C0B8CE.jpg (371x398, 56K)

youtu.be/vhlvv37BYdk

Why do people do this?

It is only acceptable to cuddle with your wife

How fucking effeminate. When I want to touch men I go to a fucking sex club you faggots.

Look at the area around the eyes of each and every one of those. It's not random...

fucking a man in the ass is less gay then this

this seems very gay, why would you want to spoon with a man if you didnt get some sort of gratification out of it

what do you mean?

Filthadelphia is the worst!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

Let me guess... Trump is not their president

It's worse than gay. It's feminine. If you really want to grab man ass without actually having sex you wrestle.

>Look at the area around the eyes of each and every one of those.
Explain, nao.

It is less gay to suck a guy off after he fucks your ass than to be involved in an all male cuddle called the puppy pile.

Sex is just a massage, and possibly physical submission at worst. Cuddling is spiritual submission.

Levels of gayness not thought possible

Attached: trudeau and tranny.png (796x512, 1.11M)

>It is less gay to suck a guy off after he fucks your ass than to be involved

You would be literally eating your own shit.

>Philly
I can't wait to leave this fucking city

Good observation. This really hits on the fact that women are fucking toxic for men and not worth dealing with most of the time. Imagine that - wymmnn declaring war on men leads to bad outcomes.

It tends to be some exhagurated feature, wrinkles on the side of the eyes, hollow bags when face is (somewhat) relaxed.
I think it's trauma or something that causes it

>There is a range of sexual orientations.
yeah, some like to take it up the ass, some like to give it, some like to suck it, some like to watch men fuck
the whole spectrum

>he group aims to provide new ways for men to express themselves
It's not new.

Attached: 1518003173066.jpg (746x512, 34K)

Attached: 1549157977090.jpg (750x537, 111K)

When to they start felching with reckless abandon?

>cuddles the pain away

I do this too.... but with women...

Wtf is this repressive homosexual gay club?