Christ

Its appalling how materialistic Jow Forums is.
>my Roman empire
>my Pagan ancestor
>my atheism is king
>my
Do any of you believe in good or evil? or are you moral relativists? shallow and with a hole in your heart? If you really cared about your people you should care for their spiritual needs.
I'm not talking Opium of the masses. I, and have others. have come to the conclusion that the altright is little different from the far left. they are both materialist and try material methods to fill (unsuccessfully) peoples spiritual needs. How do YOU try filling your peoples spiritual need? I'm VERY curious.

Attached: Cross.jpg (900x900, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vz6nK9TtYfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those who TRULY seek out truth become Christians.

agree too many people follow social darwinism and other materialist beliefs thinking it will cheer them up. it never does.

Yeah, I've noticed this increasingly vocal bunch of anti-Christians on here who claim to be atheist or agnostic but spend a disproportionate amount of time attacking Christianity alone.

they are likely redditors. i heard about their (r/christianity)) and went to see if it was that bad. (I know, screwed up, but we must try to save those in most need of thy mercy) its more than that. it perfectly shows if left without god, man WILL become a slave to sin.e.g. anything about anti sodomy is shot down with down votes until banned. it also show that people usually want something they'd prefer but NOT what they need. Thanks to christ I'm no longer tormented by lust : D

I don't really believe that spiritual needs are a thing.

oh trust us. it is. so many people try to fill themselves with earthly pleasures. conquest, drugs, sex, food, money, power, but it never fills them up. look at Alexander the great when he was on his death bed he was ANGRY because he felt he could have achieved more. THAT is materialism. I know that from experience

>materialistic
Gnostic shill

Material world is real and not "evil", you Satanist

Attached: jesuits gnostic freemasons.jpg (500x622, 85K)

I lead my people to Rosette "White Adamite Christian" Delacroix on fu tube and banned to bitchute... If this sounds good or like you please take two and scroll RDC... High production value, very aesthetic, all of The Greatest Story Never Told and Hellstorm, and the Hitler Jesus Decode is Magnanimous...

how do YOU plan to support your peoples spiritual well being? I don't want people thinking getting laid and conquest will fill the spirit

no answer got it. pity

Kys antiwhite gnostic heretic.

Based Christianity! I too love worshipping a foreign Jew while rejecting and mocking the spirituality of my people. After all, Christianity has been around, like, a loong time.

Attached: 1546907814523.png (800x800, 309K)

I've noticed most of them use memflags and post the same drivel. Reductio ad absurdam and quotes taken out of context. Some co-opted memes a la leftypol. It's a very weak effort all around.

Attached: rolandlechevalierplusfierquelelion326902.jpg (307x380, 47K)

example given

Christianity is cucked.
Bible is Jewed

Evrope should go back
to the based pagan roots:
Greece, Rome & Vikings

Attached: Jew vs Rome.jpg (668x501, 66K)

>using the talmud description of christ to prove point
are you pretending to be a fool

the temple was destroyed decades AFTER Jesus was killed and was resurrected.
is this an argument?

The argument I presented is true. You reject European gods and traditions to partake in a foreign Semetic death cult. Or aree you one of the "jesus was not a Jew, he was actually white" retards?

please tell me why Europeans should worship Semetic gods and believe a book written by Jews, that does nothing but tell storied of Jewish prophets?

Attached: 1544988732331.jpg (720x317, 54K)

How does it feel to try to subvert the goyim by using your co-ethnics as a derogatory, Jew? I bet it eats away at your soul...

Regressive

>in fact, using the talmud to prove anything other than how disturbed jews are
why?

Good and evil are not real, no. Only friend and enemy are real.

The mental gymnastics required to accuse people who don't worship Jews a jew is astouninding.

No more shitposting. please, please please explain to me how worshipping a Jewish man, reading a book written by Jews, and following a religion that is from outside of European is what white men should be doing? it drives me crazy because it doesn't make any sense to me.

I have a predicament.

>Be 21
>Have gf of 3 years
>I drop from 215lbs to 180lbs
>Finally get some confidence back
>Qt at work shows interest in me
>Realize gf is not actually treating me right
>Gf is not Christian
>Girl at work mentions she is doing lent
>I get my first crush in years
>My gf mentions she is depressed

Would it be okay to leave my gf in her state for the better woman, or am I being tested?

I'm of polish, german, swedish and french descent
Do I follow German gods? swedish? or Polish? the Idea of following your ancestors is a very flawed concept

European gods are based on pagan pantheons from the same river valley civilizations.

Yeah, I'll trust some random basement dwelling retard on an anonymous basket-weaving nigger image board.

if she doesn't treat you right than you should leave. but what do you mean by treat you right? is she cruel or is she sinful and degenerate. be close to your coworker and if there is something there than go. just try to make it work. God Bless

-Jesus isn't a Jew.

-The book wasn't written by Jews. It was written by Israelites. Israelites =/= (((Modern Talmudic Jew)))

Also, you need to realize that your false European gods are just a rebranded form of Baal worship. Any form of self-racial worship leads to decadence and collapse. Pagan societies were rife with sexual immorality, pedophilia, rape, murder, bestiality, etc.
Get off the Pagan meme that Jews have subverted you into believing.

She gets angry is a way I don't return. She doesn't take care of herself or her home, she gets upset when I go out with friends. I'm just wondering if it's her depressed state, or if I've just been so low on myself I took it as normal.

also teach your girlfriends about christ. too many people fill themselves with material things. teach her to be spiritual. if not, pray for her and try to warn her. she is being tested as well. we ALL are. try to guide her spiritually if she allows it. i

youtu.be/Vz6nK9TtYfM

Attached: 1534276981058.jpg (480x360, 44K)

same way you are, preaching the Good News on Jow Forums and trying to drag these pussies out of the mouth of the devil and his synagog.

How about your save your girlfriend and preach the word of God to her.

Attached: God's free gift of eternal life and heaven to anyone that wants it.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

such a dumb fucking picture
stop taking the bait faggots

she could be controlling and trying to fill a hole in her heart. recommend her some help and if it doesn't work leave. If she kills herself, that is her sin. Not yours. All shall be judged according to their crimes. ask her to repent. godspeed

But is the behaviour of others my cross to bear, or should I work on what brings my life closer to God (a better girlfriend)

The concept of logos that Jew-lover Jones uses was created by the ancient kike Philo.

>polish, german, swedish and french

German, Swedish and French people descend from germanic tribes (such as Goths, Franks & Anglo-Saxons) which conquered Rome.

Jews subverted Rome then the Nordics.
Jews degenerated the West & turned Brave europeans into cucks.

Jesus was a Jew. Bible was written by Jews.

You worship a dead Kike.

Attached: germanics conquer rome.png (805x454, 203K)

I'm not him nor a Christian, but as white people Christianity is a part of our culture and history. To turn your back on your heritage is revolting. I actually suspect the majority of the anti-Christian posters on this board are non-white Mohammedans for this reason.

Jesus was son of Mary, Mary was a Jew.
So obviously Jesus was a Jew.

Mary descends from the Jew King David
King David descends from Abraham.

Most apostles (Peter, Matthew, John etc) were Jews

this.

Both Catholicism & Islam are full of pedophiles.

Attached: Jewsus.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Both Catholicism & Islam are bad & full of pedophiles.
Paganism is superior.

Attached: Former Pedo Pope.jpg (448x404, 23K)

>To turn your back on your heritage is revolting.
Which is exactly what christkikes did

focus on becoming closer to god user. others behavior and sins is not your cross. you bear ONLY your cross. focus on getting a better girlfriend. you should focus on someone as devout as you. Not less. god bless user : D

The point of religion is to allow the ruling class to keep the retards in line. If you actually believe that there's an invisible kike in the sky watching you jerk off, I have just three words for you: stay in line.

Attached: sour grapes pill.png (1710x265, 51K)

If by "religion" you mean Opium of the masses. than yes. but that is not what I am talking about

what is
>human sacrifice
>ritual orgies
etc

also why the memeflag?
>blood offerings

shit typed wrong : [

Do you rednecks have a "BEING A NPC CORN FARMER FOR DUMMIES" book where you learn to ask the same nonsense everywhere and ignore any answers with a fluoride stare?

ah brazil shill nice to see you again. you make me laugh XD