Immigrants in Germany

I do not think immigrants are as bad as many people believe, my friend disagrees though and says I should as you guys about it.

But please no supremacy or conspiracy theories just logical arguments backed up by plan facts.

Attached: immigrants.jpg (660x371, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
dw.com/en/german-study-links-increased-crime-rate-to-migrant-arrivals/a-42006484
bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mild immigration of high intelligence individuals is okay, taking in millions of whoever is not.

I'm working in a company with an african who lives here for 35 years. He:
- works hard
- pay taxes
- commits no crimes
- has no gf and didn't reproduce
PERFECT!

That picture is 41 men and maybe 2 women i cant tell on them. Who wil marry these people? What jobs will they hold? How many of these boats arrive daily? Who will feed them?

Mild immigration of high intelligence fucks up source countries.

>what is the averege IQ of that boatload

*a

Depends. I doubt Tesla would have invented so many things without living in USA.. had he stayed in Croatia he probably would have gone unknown.

It's fantastic. The link below should assuage any concerns you have about it, and convince you to write to your leadership asking them to import millions more. If the UN says it, you know you can trust it.
un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

It all depends on the culture of those immigrating, if its western migration then you're not affected - but when it comes to the majority of non-western
migrants who bring in their outdated and retarded religious beliefs alongside their clear mud-hut culture then its a different story which ultimately causes the rape rates to skyrocket to even make Hirohito proud

Well, if they fuck goats it's ok.
But if they want to mate our tribe's women there will be violence.

>Niggers don't triple crime rates

Attached: nigger.png (1354x239, 278K)

Source?

We focused on immigrants from outside europe, any statistics of immigrants being more likely to commit crimes?

Or he wouldn't have died in poverty due to edison's vendetta and his inventions would be world renowned with free electricity for all .

Exactly, migration gives people freedom and possibility to achieve more

But he didn't achieve more in the usa did he .

Holy shit the jewing in this thread.

Or destroy more

Based. A good immigrant is one who increases the wealth of the native ethnicity and dies childless.

We need more workers here, feed them cheap food that will sterilize them. They can live in the flats that ethnic Germans rent out to them, buy our German cars, eat German produce, drink German beer. We're killing them and their legacy and they're paying us for it.

If you immigrate to Germany, you WILL become a slave worker to the Germanic Master Race. You may have some children ... but we will just kill the Mischlings during our next great chimpout (we are overdue).

Tesla, SpaceX are quite an achievement at least in my opinion

Germany full. No nogs needed.

Still almost no links to any real argument against immigration

How many "Teslas" have Poles created in the UK?

Then migrate to the South Pole.

dw.com/en/german-study-links-increased-crime-rate-to-migrant-arrivals/a-42006484
get off the proxy sandnigger

How many fins are using tesla?

Would you invite random nigs to come over and live in your house?

Attached: C4C8A862-353C-405A-917B-1F88F7AFD1B2.jpg (672x367, 63K)

We're not talking about musk you idiot

We're not talking about musk and what's the uk got to do with anything ??

I feel like we should be training sharks to eat migrants who fall off their boats

He is an immigrant, why not?

Migration should be allowed ONLY to hard-working and intelling individuals who realized that their country would waste their talent.
Also those migrants are a spit to the face to legal migrants who had went through a long and tedious process to be accepted in another country while those fuckers get everything for doing absolutely nothing.

Dunno. I saw one yesterday though.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764

Yeah I wanna source on that too so I can post this with confidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

last 3 years. Crime levels are through the roof.

We now have announcements in the train stations that your shit will be stolen. Not just signs on the boards.

There are now security guards accompanying the ticket checkers on the trains. Extra security patrol the platforms.
Accosted by beggars 2 or 3 times on each journey.
Then there's the break ins, thefts, muggings and just random fucking violence.

It's getting pretty shit.

Thanks m8
I'm still wondering if you europeans will have the balls to do what needs to be done, it's either "kill em all" or "deport em all".