Why is this tranny being shilled everywhere? What is xer endgame?

Why is this tranny being shilled everywhere? What is xer endgame?

Attached: ContraPoints.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6jYB74UQmI&t=231s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1553835262004.jpg (455x348, 60K)

Uncanny

mouthfeel

youtube.com/watch?v=k6jYB74UQmI&t=231s

>reverse google search
>'girl'

Attached: 1440889529160.jpg (583x344, 43K)

suicide

Attached: 1541966097629.gif (554x400, 120K)

Attached: 49f.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Attached: 1549899113046.jpg (1280x1792, 507K)

I hate this bitch and I'm not even homophobic.

When will they learn, you don’t change this place. This place changes you. The only way to win is to not engage, but they’re too arrogant.

Idk, they’re just a bunch of dumb fucks who think shilling it here will actually change anything.

Attached: 6F7242E3-C314-4914-AA71-6FF9D831583B.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I watch her because I like to see both sides opinions most right wingers live in echo chambers along with the left

Attached: akrales_180810_2785_1513.jpg (1200x800, 232K)

Attached: frenchfatther0325.png (861x852, 106K)

He's actually one of the few well spoken leftists/SJWs. That is to say an actual articulated argument is submitted rather than "NAZI FUCK BLUMP REEEEEE"
That said the only shit he seems to get right is on trans issues and critiques of the left. He touts himself as the converter of the alt right or something but in actuality it's just unlike the left, most people on the right are just open to discourse, debate, and conversation.

Homophobic means that this degenerate is man that likes to suck dick. The term for these degenerates is transphobic.
Just wait he will end up killing himself in a couple of years also sage

he's a retard who doesn't understand the right but thinks he's smart

Nobody cares. OD on crayons and glue you moron.

If you've ever been on his subreddit or met any of his fans they're all
>Closet cases
>Fags
>Trannies
>Leftists
Who're all thirsty for his cock but pretend they aren't by playing it off like he's some kind of grand intellectual. I have a friend whose really into him and he admits that he finds him cute and is already a massive sufferer of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

It's probably one or two dedicated people making threads. We've seen the same thing happen with Jow Forums where tranny and trap shit was basically all there was for ages and it was revealed it was a handful of dedicated tranny cultists in a Discord.

Attached: 8cffed9f3c9cd9eeb5f29fac6f4a3164.gif (470x480, 487K)

Discord trannies found their new darling. I've never watched a single CP video, and I never will. It's not even about the content, it's that I find trannies disgusting. It's the whole Frankenstein surgery shit. I don't even like boob jobs, and it just sickens me that there are mentally ill degenerates who will cut an open wound filled with guts and hair and who pretend that it's a vagina. I used to be "live and let live"-type of guy, but given how aggressively this trans shit is being pushed I'm starting to lean towards gassing them all

Contrapoints was at least tolerable when he used his normal voice a couple years ago, but now he only talks in his new nasally Mickey Mouse voice and it’s grating to listen to. I don’t know how leftists actually can put up with it.

>What is xer endgame?

Suicide before 40

>What is her endgame

White genocide.

He's being astroturfed on Jow Forums by wealthy but terrified kikes. Just give it time, they'll give up like Yang gave up.

>What is xer endgame
Suicide.

this faggot needs to have his face rubbed in snow and be pissed on. it'd be good for him.

Attached: 1548072176410.jpg (1560x1277, 336K)

40%

>What is xer endgame?
Get a (((doctor))) to cut out his balls, slice his dick lengthwise, then invert it and sew that shit all together and pretend it's a vagina.

He makes 1-2 videos per month so they sit through it and use watching it as a means for cheap social capital

holy fuck

Attached: 030.jpg (600x400, 21K)

he'll never be able to capture the natural beauty of real women

Attached: 1553991686117.jpg (600x800, 95K)

Why are you posting this on Jow Forums and not /b/ where this trash belongs?

a fucking wight

Attached: 3.png (539x461, 303K)

A massive case of being in the right place at the right time. Around a year ago now I guess there was a moment where leftists realized Youtube "politics" was being dominated by people like Sargon, Molymeme etc and there was a huge push to jump all over whatever left-leaning channels existed.

Contrapoints was the big winner out of that mostly due to the aesthetics being very conducive to shilling amongst SJW types.

you do realise Steven Crowder an PJ Watson have long surpassed Sargon right?
Crowder gets about a 800k views per video on average