The kids are alright

The kids are alright.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 We asked more than 1,800 young people what they think is the biggest issue fac (728x816, 1.01M)

DOTR

based anti-zionist zoomers

Attached: 1543234573605.gif (554x400, 135K)

The biggest problem is jews and Trump is aiding them so I guess they're partially right.

Zoomers will be my personal army. They will make for good soldiers when the revolution comes.

Kids are stupid

We should tots let them vote goys

There's a reason why children can't vote
There's also a reason why the left want to lower the voting age to 16.

>320 million population country
>we asked 1800 "random" young people

>we asked more than 1800 young people
where did they live
>oh we surveyed some faggots in NYC and SF
ah so its not a representational sample at all

also
>listening to kids for your political opinions

Attached: boobs laughing.jpg (673x680, 105K)

>Zoomers will be my personal army
>my personal army
>my
And there you have it, folks. Commies just want to control >>>(you).

which revolution?

Because of their faggot parents and siblings who spread their politics to them right when they begin to speak and learn

>Muh based zoomer meme
The white males are Ben Shapiro tier and everyone else is a neo bolshevik

>cant wait to starve
wew

Deep thinkers there, yessirree.

As if the SJW's aren't terrified of Gen Z.

Should be 21 and a landholder

I feel like all the kids in that picture only support Trump to "trigger the libtards", which it seems a lot of people do that as well, so I'm not surprised.

Attached: 1354103882294.gif (244x225, 1022K)

t. Kid

Brainwashing is one hell of a bitch.

agreed. i mean look at how this board changed once they came here

It sure is.
But hey, insulin prices are at an all time high, there is no wall, billionaires just got massive tax cuts, with none of the loophole closed, while corporate and public debt are at an all time high. Meanwhile asbestos is having a comeback, nobody cares about lead paint anymore, drinkable water or the rise of fracking related earthquakes. In contrary, industries that destroy your living space got enormous subsidies, and lowers regulations so they can wreck your water and soil even faster. And during all of this Trump managed to start a trade war with the Chinks, lose it and drive whole generations of farmers into bankruptcy.

Thank god Trump managed to reduce illegal migration to the highest number of all time, while losing hundreds of children in the process, because the best and brightest administrators that he hired could not even be bothered to keep record of which kid belonged to which parent.

Yeah. Everything is just peachy. Stupid brainwashed anti Trumpers.

Don't forget he ruined nafta too.

If you would list everything way that he managed to stab the US citizens in their backs, you would exceed postlimit.

No one trust Fake fucking news, including this article, written by propagandist.

Attached: xrfiw1qmbusqaooceajpqg.png (570x390, 24K)

How many said Jews?

Biggest problem under bush: Economy, war, etc.
Biggest problem under Obama: destruction of racial harmony, war, crime, corruptions
Biggest Problem under Trump: Orange man bad.

>We asked 1800 young mexican what they think

[citation needed]