Brit/pol/: Norf FC Soldiers On! Edition

youtu.be/AJ0t5myRa1U
youtu.be/9pT2Hv-L-Dc

_______NEWS___
>Knight of St Pancras
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6867369/All-Eurostar-trains-London-St-Pancras-halted-lone-Brexit-supporting-protestor.html

>Jeremy Corbyn is set to back a second referendum if there's a snap election, according to his allies
thesun.co.uk/news/8758815/snap-general-election-labour-theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn/

>Transgender teen attacked in 'hate crime' in Witham
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-47764844

>Edmonton stabbings: Four people knifed in 'random attacks'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47765914

>Stop and search powers eased to tackle menace of knife crime
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/31/stop-search-powers-eased-tackle-menace-knife-crime/

> Robin Tilbrook is serving the legal papers required to bring a case against the Government for illegally extending Article 50 with the EU, whilst by-passing Parl Process and ignoring a High Court ruling (Miller).
twitter.com/ViscountBraith1/status/1111968427755954177 (embed)

>Wolfgang Streeck on why the EU is a deplorable institution that we must leave.
spiked-online.com/2019/03/29/the-eu-is-an-empire/

Attached: 1552953593175.png (1956x1045, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
github.com/ccd0/Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=vGT-TO3dVTk
youtube.com/watch?v=ICG0MuzEYzw
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-declares-labour-party-14215597
youtube.com/watch?v=XfDnCITCXYc
youtu.be/BP2KDIpRhs8
youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=307&v=tanz1IxVpVA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=207&v=HkwsOOo3H-I
youtu.be/S7woEXovruc
youtube.com/watch?v=Is3OzG3ZPyE&list=OLAK5uy_kUDRkJsNU4VyJST_FCDFEPRalMlX0ykEc
youtube.com/watch?v=eOpGCGtCVsE
youtu.be/t_YneccErSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop wasting time on YouTube and do something with your life

>Addon for your browser that adds more functions for Jow Forums. Filters, thread watching and thread updater, cooldown, 404 redirects, Linkify, highlight own posts and those quoting you, and more.

Jow Forums-x.net
github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x
>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon ->Main-> Uncheck 'Stubs' option

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Comments
## Shitposts ##
/virgins/i
/virgin/i
/cocaine/i
/ave a line/i
/never been to a party/i
/what's a brexit\?$/i
/you've never had sex$/i
/Why haven't you had sex\?$/i
/don't you get invited to parties\?$/i
/why is brit\/pol\/ so upset at me for having sex\?$/i
/why are you so intimidated$/i
/you have never had sex$/i

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> File name. Add the below.

/^tfwdrugs\d*\.jpg$/
/^ave a line ya virgin\.jpg$/
/^1552421469291\.jpg$/

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Flags. And paste in.

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Templar$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^European$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Communist$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Republican$/
/^Pirate$/
/^United Nations$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Commie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Europe$/
/^Tree Hugger$/

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Tripcode. Add the below to filter all trip fags
/^!/

>4ChanX -> Top right wrench icon -> Filtering -> Name. Add the below to filter all name fags
/^(?!Anonymous$)/

>If you don't want to use filters. Don't reply to shit posters. Summon the Jannies.

It was Oliver Cromwell who orchestrated the Jews' return after he came to power. He was influenced in this by Rabbi Menasseh ben Israel of Amsterdam, the Jewish ambassador to the Gentiles. On 31 October 1655, Cromwell submitted a seven-point petition to the Council of State calling for Jews to return to Britain.

Cromwell met with resistance at the Whitehall Conference in December that year but resolved to authorise an unofficial readmission.

At that time, the Spanish and Portuguese Jewish community had been expelled from Spain. Many exiled Jews headed to Amsterdam, helping to turn it into one of the world's busiest ports. Cromwell saw that the return of the Jews would bring great financial benefits to England.

In 1656 Cromwell made a verbal promise, backed by the Council of State, to allow Jews to return to Britain and practise their faith freely.

As a result, Jews from Holland, Spain and Portugal came to Britain. They became more and more integrated into British society.

For a time, England was one of the most religiously tolerant countries in Europe.

ewish resettlement in Britain marked the beginning of a new era in Jewish/Christian relations, putting an end to centuries of estrangement.

It also paved the way for the setting up of the Council of Christians and Jews during the Second World War in 1942, bringing new hope to Jews suffering terrible persecution at the hands of Nazi Germany.

During 2006, 350 years after their return to the UK, Jewish communities throughout the country celebrated "Three and a Half Centuries of British Jewish Life".

youtube.com/watch?v=vGT-TO3dVTk

*Jewish

reeeeeeeee

Seconded.

based filterposter

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ICG0MuzEYzw

IT'S OVER!
>Jeremy Corbyn declares Labour Party is 'ready to take power' and rebuild Britain

>The Labour leader is ready to deliver his alternative plan for leaving the EU and to head a government “for the many, not the few”.

>Labour could press for a vote of no-confidence in the Government as soon as this week, as a poll put it five points ahead of the Tories.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-declares-labour-party-14215597

Attached: ceb0cc97-005f-4bbd-8d16-258d15e0f165-2060x1236.jpg (1200x720, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XfDnCITCXYc

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x400, 118K)

SAS legend there that is

Please explain why you guys showcase yourselves as fat retards in these images I don't get it :(

Is the norf meme genuine or was it made by the Muslims of brit/pol/ to discredit any right wing pro-Tommy Robinson sentiment as ugly inbred racist trash?

We must secure the existence of our venues and a future for British culture.

Attached: blackmachine21849600100_d7989e4d58_b.jpg (683x1025, 271K)

If there's is an election I could see no way that may could survive,

However I said the same in 17 and she somehow still did

Noice and added to playlist!

Thank you. We need not suffer the shit slinging of the mongs.

Attached: 2090307.jpg (750x1147, 87K)

Wot the fuk did you just say m8?

Attached: ingerlund drum beat.webm (640x360, 642K)

what :(

He's an erratic uploader but i've followed him for years - very personable and probably a lurker on kraut/pol/.

Solid intro to his pragmatic worldview on current affairs:
youtu.be/BP2KDIpRhs8

He also has a very funny and insightful multi-part miniseries on the different types of Japanese women and western women that expats encounter and date (he used to be a bit MGTOW)

you ok lad?

this is actually really good. original is bang tidy too: youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4

old english concept known as banter

uhooroo brit

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=307&v=tanz1IxVpVA

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=207&v=HkwsOOo3H-I

Attached: 1496182234499.jpg (488x540, 84K)

There is no way currently that either Labour or the Conservatives would win a General Election.

He won't pull a No Confidence vote again because he knows Labour will no win an election, maybe if the economy went properly shit in some extreme mega bag x1000 No Deal situation but no way at the moment.

That's the shittiest fanart of patrick star I've ever seen, completely off model. Text is good though

>Robin Tilbrook is serving the legal papers required to bring a case against the Government for illegally extending Article 50 with the EU, whilst by-passing Parl Process and ignoring a High Court ruling (Miller)
When can we expect to hear a ruling on this?

Attached: 83468234.png (945x599, 1.11M)

I'd rather have Corbyn than someone like Javid. Imagine the shit we'd get from outer/pol/.

Xurious is in a similar vein, censored domestically though.

No the North is actually full of people who look like that.

where can i get music like this?

Its one of our stereotypes. Fat pink faced British on holiday. Fat football supporters etc.

Attached: 1550922668964.jpg (819x546, 40K)

>He won't pull a No Confidence vote again because he knows Labour will no win an election
lol remember when the Tories had a 20% lead and were supposed to win a landslide?
Don't be an idiot, Labour could easily get a majority with a 5% lead.

>yourselves

Norf F.C is self deprecating humour that shows an unabashed affection for these loveable footie loving lads who follow Norf F.C till the day they die.

Attached: noffaball.png (462x1086, 85K)

why are they facing opposite directions?

All of these nationalist musicians try to hard to be artistic and intricate it just ends up being navel gazing

What we need are simple tunes that deanos can sing together while plastered.

The IRA knew this and did it very well.
youtu.be/S7woEXovruc

He cant win a no-confidence vote he needs the Torres to vote with it too or the DUP

Thank you for explaining

its a new meme-renaissance

Attached: 1553362904538.png (1361x913, 514K)

just banter m8

Attached: 1549411063282.png (500x500, 198K)

I honestly only just found it. Saw someone post 'Bellamy' in the comments for the Eternal Reich version and googled 'Oak Ash Thorn Bellamy'. Came up with that lad.

According to wiki he had a band called 'the young tradition'. I suppose you'd call it modern folk music? I'm not sure. If you find any more, please post

Checked and you are most welcome.

Brit/Pol/ and the norfs is similar to 18th century whites and the idea of the noble savage

What are you lads thoughts on Labours proposed state bank?

this one is actually amazing. too lightly coloured imho though, a bit hard to see

I am so fucking sick right now /brit/pol

Getting sick fucking sucks.

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

A snap election is one of the ways the EU would give Britain long extension. A lot of tory remainers would vote with Labour if it meant extending A50 and avoiding the legal default which is no-deal.

I for one genuinely hate the lower class sub-humans and take pleasure in ridiculing them.

>What are you lads thoughts on Labours proposed state bank?

I wish we had one here for each US state and abolish the fed.

Might be good in concept but will just be used to fund transexual halal vegan kebab shops

cheers la'

Try the Wicker Man soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=Is3OzG3ZPyE&list=OLAK5uy_kUDRkJsNU4VyJST_FCDFEPRalMlX0ykEc

is this the old wkd?

Attached: unholy alliance.png (899x507, 789K)

I like the way you put it!

This one had me in stitches

There's also this aspect to it

Attached: 1554040153278.gif (480x360, 2.47M)

>>Jeremy Corbyn is set to back a second referendum if there's a snap election, according to his allies

comrade corbyn would do anything to get into power. even go against the thing he said he wouldn't do because it would be un democratic.

I got it when I was banging this whore female bodybuilder. She had a cold and I got it. Still pretty good sex.

Attached: female-bodybuilder.jpg (600x389, 51K)

Vitamin C and rest, cousin.
For anything else, shoot it.

But in 2017 May and the Tories ran on one of the most awful manifestos i've ever seen. They should have ran on delivering Brexit, reforming immigration and national security and working towards a more positive outlook of future economic prosperity via new trade deals and infrastructure investment. Fuck it, they even could have used their "global Britain" brand

Instead they ran on BRINO, more taxpayer money on social welfare, more diversity and cutting gas subsidies to pensioners

I think that would be a good idea but the US Fed is too strong to allow it.

Yeah im not thrilled about the proposed bank for business investment. Seems like its just more handouts to the upper-middle class and as you say immigrants and freaks. The post office idea seems better but I fear its too little too late for the desired outcome.

Horses for courses user, but you make a good point.

Phase 1 of hyperinflation.

Think they'll try and actually gulag people?

Attached: Imprisoned Mau Mau.png (802x599, 553K)

dont care

>Le Money
>Le Economy

Do. Not. Care.

Still need suggestions on this one

Implemented Norf F.C England flag
Am going to implement a Greggs and Ladbrokes backdrop.

What else?

Attached: file.png (1317x569, 255K)

Brexit isn't happneing

Chin up you could be sick and living in this hellhole

Someone has to do it faggot

how do i become a sherrif so i can do like on the TV s
>obstructing their work is a criminal offence

They need to take some notes from the big football and pub jukebox sinaglong tunes. It's coming home, live forever, living for the weekend etc

>Think they'll try and actually gulag people?
only cis white men...

fair enough. im not too interested in the economy but it could be perceived as nationalist policy in some respects.

>Vitamin C and rest, cousin.

Doing that. A lot of water to clear up my mucus

I just hate going to fucking work with this shit. I can't call out cause "le you are a shift now and you can't call out" bullshit.

Attached: 1553362904538.png (1361x913, 735K)

If they voted with him on a no-confidence vote the Torres are done id call they're bluff

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

do this one next

Attached: 1489898501211.jpg (1024x662, 559K)

extremely relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=eOpGCGtCVsE

Youtube thinks this video is in Dutch. What in the fuck kind of language is this?

I know it was a little edit but that's actually so much clearer. Nice one lad

LOL didn't even notice the 'GCHQ

Pie wagon in the back

nah make it a kebab van

Get something over the counter, non prescription to get you through your shift, like Vicks NyQuil and DayQuil.

heres another version

Attached: 1547964370883.png (1200x630, 1.49M)

I just upped the contrast. No idea why the original author made it so light.

Fucking class. This level of improvised banter is the pinnacle white British pub culture (look at the colour of the crowd - ethnics excluded by default). Doesn't seem to exist anywhere else.

youtu.be/t_YneccErSc
youtu.be/t_YneccErSc

2018 world cup was amazing.

>German not understanding humor

Not surprised one bit.

Attached: Stup Brekzit.png (1200x1600, 407K)

>DayQuil.

Also that.

nothing gives me a boner like beautiful canvas works. im so jelly of these people who make shit like this. funny how jews and the cia made it unprofitable by pushing their shit tier hodge podge splodges as high art.

Attached: 1522471963956.jpg (1153x900, 180K)

aye, it was quite a time. I had my favourite conspiracy that year, it was on Russia doing some fiddling with the results to give us the cup in return for the salisbury mess.

boobies
wait, that's a painting? never

The Death of Socrates? Would prefer an scene from English history though!

Its kind of on a hill so will add the back of a kebab wagon into the scene or something along that sort.

The newspaper has a drawing of what appears to be Owen Jone's cock. Kek.

Attached: 1537709171152.png (911x477, 1.06M)

>Jow Forums blocking Ghostery

Attached: 00.jpg (403x392, 40K)

the symbolism is stunning

Attached: 1551759242851.jpg (2081x1263, 610K)

That's not a painting

Attached: An_Iron_Forge_1772_by_Joseph_Wright.jpg (1115x1024, 263K)

it's not fair lads I just want to do tacticool shit but the west hasn't collapsed yet

Beautiful sidebooby

Update your filters if you can, mate.
Easylist blocked Jow Forums. I know uBlock have implemented a fix, maybe Ghostery have now too.

your current project is non british history tho? thought it was yukies btfoing muzzies in the OG?

ok well someone has to do the last supper, with deano as jesus ofc.

maybe youre right. guess i was stoned at the time and saved to my painting folder.

whaddabout this one?

Attached: 1489898337146.jpg (720x495, 74K)

Too realistic for my liking. Art should depict an ideal, not imitate reality.

Photograph.