Women peeing out synthetic hormones into water and feminizing wildlife

Jow Forums I have a friend who is not convinced that oral birth control that women take i.e. the pill, non-copper iuds are what is causing the feminization of fish, people and other wildlife. He has a gf who is considering taking the pill and he's an ecofag at the same time. I mentioned this to him and he's not convinced at all and thinks its a lie to "put down women" in his own words. He is also a biologyfag and I think there is hope in showing him the truth about oral contraceptives using biology and research. Also mods, this is politically charged since this new phenomenon is affecting us all on a global scale.

Do any anons have any research articles that indicate the presence and effects of oral contraceptives in the water supply? Since he's into biology he won't take news articles and he's only considering research articles/journals. I would greatly appreciate the redpills to shove down his throat.

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160203-feminized-fish-endocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges/
www109.zippyshare.com/v/k4TBXuzu/file.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021967300000686
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/pubmed/

>put down women
Your friend is an unsavable faggot. Only possible way to put women down is too put them on their backs and take them to poundtown.

Could explain some of the effects on boy fetus's.

My licence degree is in biotechnology and we are unable to fully filter out contaminants in the water. Estrogen/progesterone from birth control pills accounts for most of the biochemical pollution, but there are also things like aspirin and paracetamol and other medication that old people abuse and then discharge into the water.

I could look up some papers, but only tomorrow. I need university credentials to download papers for free.
But yes, pharmaceutical contamination of water is an actual problem, because we have no efficient tools to fight it.

what are the papers that you need? I might e able to get them.

This. Only an already mind-wiped individual would say something like that.
>Suggest that something contributing to the destruction of traditional values may be bad? You must be a nazi!

>I need university credentials to download papers for free
most if not all colleges allow you to connect through a proxy with your credentials so you can download from home
or just use scihub...

don't forget bpa

sci-hub.tw

How exactly are waste treatment plants not able to filter the hormones out of the water? are they simply too small to be removed, or is it lacking a specific binding reagent that would make it easier to remove? What would be required to effectively remove it? Also, thank you for your imput. Another question I have is to what percent of contaminants are present in the water (presence of oral contraceptives vs total contaminants)? I've heard even SSRIs are difficult to remove from the water supply and they are also taking a toll on us all too.

so what can i do as an individual?

Kek

Go on YouTube and watch the BBC documentary called Assault on the Male. It deals with this topic but in the context of industrial pesticides and BPAs. Your normie friend will believe it because BBC produced it.

Get new friends.

It’s possivle. But to really look into it, narrow down the hormones you’re concerned about. Then look up journal articles (i.e. peer reviewed publications) about how stable they are outside the body. See if they are metabolized by common microbial organisms (prob start with bacteria) in the sewers or the ocean. Find out if the filters at water plants are good enough to filter out molecules of the same size. After that, find out at what concentration it would have to be to have an effect on people. In other words, there’s a shit ton of things that have to happen before it would ever be a problem. I would start my search with determining how stable said hormones are when they are outside the body.

Dude, you don't even need to use birth control. They make computer programs that can track when you have sex with your wife that are more effect than using the pill anyway. He just needs to not fuck her. Is he that much of a nigger that he can't stop rutting like an animal?

This is all the advice you get because you're a pussy nigger who's too afraid to call his friend a degenerate.

Live in the countryside and drink well water.

I know anons, my friend is a real faggot feminist but despite his softness he is a pretty rational guy and likes to see both sides of things. I think he's only saying such things because 1. he's never really looked into it himself to conclude so he would obviously assume, and 2. He cares about women even if they're feminist cunts. He typically takes a side if he uninformed of something though sadly.

Because he's educated and not really that far gone, all he needs are small increments of redpills and he will surely come to that realization after his ignorance has been erased and replaced with facts.

Also anons, thank you for the help so far. I'm also compiling data to show him sometime in the future.

gross.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160203-feminized-fish-endocrine-disruption-hormones-wildlife-refuges/

They have pills now that help your fenus get bigger.

Buy an InfoWars! Brand filter, of course!

I thought RO systems would remove them? Just doesn’t scale industrially I guess

I'm not sure about wildlife but I wouldn't be surprised. They don't even fully know how much it fucks up female brains they just know that it does, do a search for any birth control pill or chemical you can think of and add "ncbi" and you will get various research papers on it that are sourced.

>implying the frogs didn't choose to be gay

The Chad Rhythm Method vs The Virgin Birth Control

RO systems are massively energy intensive. Municipal governments which generally run water treatment plants could never afford to run and maintain them at the level necessary.

funny thing is, infowars filters won't remove hormones from the water. Most water treatment facilities have biological reactors in them that do reduce, but do not completely remove.
Depending on the RO setup, yes, it should. Heat RO will likely work better than pressure filtration.

lol we are so fucked

Attached: sam hyde.jpg (576x1024, 122K)

www109.zippyshare.com/v/k4TBXuzu/file.html

fyi, agenda 21 loving waterboards are doing everything they can to implement 'ground water recharge'. They are going to pump 'treated' sewage into the aquifer. I shit you not.

Would blasting the water with intense UV light break the compounds down?

My gf refuses to take any hormones

UV light only kills organic compounds, so no. It wouldn't do anything. RO is theoretically the best method for treating water. Well water is the best option overall.

UV light is used to damage the DNA of bacteria, its essentially a sterilizer. Bacteria cannot replicate with DNA damage. UV should do very little to a hormone.

>gf
You wouldn't go on the internet and tell lies, would you user?

Turning the frogs gay.

Attached: 06FE5034-13CB-463E-8ED6-679B3A3AD94A.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

buy a bra and cut your dick off

she shouldn't
she won't be the same person after altering her hormones

Its almost as if they're putting chemicals in the water that turn the fucking frogs gay.

UV can also provide heat for cation exchange. Specifically the example of chlorine comes to mind

Some faggots take the pill to grow boobs. Aren't this enough evidence?

>my friend is a real faggot feminist

Then there's no saving him.

Do a fucking google search and then bump anti kike threads

Attached: Wooomen.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

Google it, fagit. There is a plethora of published scholarly research on the subject.

Perhaps, but I'm thinking of water flowing through a pipe. I believe for the necessary hest transfer you would need water in a bucket (or alternatively a long pipe covered in UV lights). At the end of the day the best option is to just avoid tap water all together, unless it is from a well. Also make sure to not drink water from plastic bottles. More importantly avoid dairy products wrapped in cheap plastics.

This user knows how it be.
I should note that the well should be FAR from any sites of chemical contamination. Certain compounds can linger for years and travel hundreds of feet.

it also lands in your tap water again

so better take a good sip, guys

lmao

Look up how waste treatment plants work. Its essentially a huge shit slurry bioreactor with filters.
Foolproof methods are incredibly energy hungry. First is RO/DI then you put that through a steam generator and the steam through condensing coils where you now have pure water(dont drink this, itll osmotically wreck you) separated from tons of less pure waste water.

The sad part is that run off from farms can actually have the chemicals you're looking to avoid, while farms are also most likely to have wells. Industrial pesticides also wreak havoc on the endocrine system. This had been know since the 90s and was covered in the BBC documentary Assault on the Male, which is no longer on YouTube it seems.

>Implying you're safe

Attached: 1554003344106.jpg (1024x940, 80K)

Already do. Neighbors and people at my kids school think my wife and I are nuts for only drinking and bathing in RO pressure filtered water. Dow filmtec ftw

My personal theory is that breast cancer is caused by long term use of hormonal contraceptives.

RO and DI are generally at the tail end of water treatment, and aren't used on municipal water. RO and DI are to produce deionized and demineralised water for industrial plants (demin water is used in boilers). Municipal plants are a lot less stringent. Generally a lot of clarifies to get rid of solids, maybe some filter membranes, but I doubt most places are using RO. They would have the added expense of adding minerals after and cities are cheap.

I hope you're adding in minerals after you RO treat the water or you could be doing some damage to yourself. I'm thinking if you have gone that far that you likely do.

That's 100% correct, but I'm currently phonefagging

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0021967300000686
That one describes a method for detection and should be unbiased in its findings. The results are not in the abstract.

Because they are small compounds dissolved in tons of water, but have a non negligible impact on living beings. Imagine having to filter tons of waste water through the ordinary methods to remove detritus, living biomass, literal organic waste, and trace ammounts of synthetic hormone. Not in a glass of water. In thousands of metric tons. Every day. Every hour. Scaling with population size.

Drink bottled water. One that hasn't been exposed to Sunlight, so as to avoid molten plastic. Collecting and purifying rainwater obviously sets this problem aside for you as a consumer. But really, there's nothing you can realistically do. Even if you're not personally affected, other animals may be. They'll be infertile and weird. Chicken breasts and cow milk production may be affected.

Reverse osmosis filters can remove hormones. After filtration you need to remineralize the water to prevent your blood from becoming hypotonic and damaging your organs however.

That is somewhat true, however more important ones come from other sources. Like non-aqueous phase liquids such as Vinyl choloride, Tetrachloroethylene , Benzene, and Pyrene

>Drink bottled water
Do not drink bottled water. You will never find a bottle of water for sale in plastic that doesn't contain BPAs. You also have no way of telling how long any bottle has been in the sun prior to you getting it.

the pill is responsible for like 5-10% of the feminizing chemicals in the water. Most of it is from industrial farm runoff. Republitards are too dumb to care about the environment, and the leftwing cucks want the feminization to happen.

They are fully able but not willing. Don't question it. Just drink up, goy.

get a distiller, they are like 200

Boiling the water can destroy the Hormones.

You don't need the Infowars' meme filter.

Attached: water filter merchant.jpg (1134x1200, 85K)

this,
distillate the water.
distillers are better than filters

You have filters powerful enough to get 99.999% water (even though you don't need this for non chemical purposes). The problem is the sheer volume of water needing treatment. And the fact that those trace ammounts of pharmaceuticals not only increase with population but also aren't removed and accumulate in either the environment or the water supply, both having undesirable outcomes.
But this is just another form of human pollution. There are other, more pressing areas requiring our immediate attention (food industry, carbon monoxide emissions, plastic fucking everywhere).

>2019
>Not attaching a tank to your gutters and drinking pure, clean rainwater

Why don't men start taking hormonal birth control then?

>Would blasting the water with intense UV light break the compounds down?
UV is great for killing living beings, not so much for destroying small compounds. I assume the energy required to blast estrogen into its constituent atoms would be more than enough to vaporize the water and fully ionise it into a hot plasma.
No, we can't break molecules with energy in any feasible scenario.

The University of Buffalo studies hormones in the Great Lakes and their affects on fish. They have published many studies about this, including species of fish changing sex due to said hormones.

>You will never find a bottle of water for sale in plastic that doesn't contain BPAs. You also have no way of telling how long any bottle has been in the sun prior to you getting it.
Precisely. Only purifying your own rainwater would suffice, but the air quality likely affects rainwater quality as well. And any instruments we use for collecting rainwater will not be sterile.

Now that I think about it, its impossible to fight chemical pollution. Some damage will always be done. We were never meant to live forever anyway, so sayeth the Hayflick limit and our many endogenous oncogenic retroviruses.

>Boiling the water can destroy the Hormones.
No, it can't and doesn't. You could distill the water but now it is not drinkable anyway.

I'm making mine take test, lol.

>man takes contraception pill
>cries because he got moody
>end of experiment

men so tough big strong

If you don't live in India or China the air quality for rainwater collection is little issue and so long as you have a flush valve that dumps the first 10 litres or so, your rainwater will be fine. I have been drinking pure, unfiltered rainwater for fucking years now and feel better than ever. Just takes a little proactive work to make sure my gutters and roof are clean but you should be doing that anyway

>including species of fish changing sex due to said hormones.
And including appearance of abnormal intersex fish with screwed up hormonal development.
Still, I don't think there is much we can do. Biotechnology will likely provide an answer in the future, like a human hormone eating bacteria that exists only in a biorreactor for water treatment and is then annihilated in the next step.

Oral birth control.... I thought you were going with swallowing

you can just distill it you pseudo-intellectual retard

>You could distill the water but now it is not drinkable anyway
you are one dense motherfucker

Everyone should invest in their own water and energy collecting systems. If humanity's homes were all micro semi sustainable habitats, we'd all be much better off. We'd still need waste disposal networks, roads, police, military, and a government, though.

>you are drinking womens pee when you drink tap water
holy fuck looks like tap waters back on the menu boys, gonna go pour myself a glass now

Attached: 1547950133994.jpg (720x644, 56K)

You don't drink pure water unless you have a death wish. Water has a certain ammount of minerals and salts so as to be osmotically compatible with our cytoplasm. Go drink distilled water for a few days, see what happens. If your muscles stop responding, tough shit.

a distiller will solve that

you're a fucking psuedo-intellectual retard who blindly follow your retarded professors

i've been drinking nothing but distilled water for months. i bet you also think flouride is a necessary nutrient. retard

Technically, you have a non zero probability of processing a water molecule that was once in Napoleon's balls. You also have a 100% probability of processing energy unleashed during the Big Bang, which depending on your religious affiliation either carries profound meaning or is scientifically useless trivia.
You also have a 0% chance of ever leaving this board, winning The Game, and of your mother not dying in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post. I will now ramble meaninglessly for a few more phrases to throw off anons who read the ends of paragraphs in advance to avoid being meme'd. And that is why we should all do our part and make it our mission to not turn the frogs gay.

>We were never meant to live forever anyway, so sayeth the Hayflick limit and our many endogenous oncogenic retroviruses.

True - I can live with having to die, but I cant abide by turning into a limp-dicked, man-titted infertile through estrogen. Can estrogen harm humans to that degree if you are otherwise alright? Can it really lead to low testosterone in men?

If you can supply the needed minerals in your diet and avoid health issues, that's fine. I will simply not recommend drinking distilled water to a group of people of whom I have no knowledge about. I have no idea if these anons are college students, highschool teens or old boomers. I don't know what they eat or if they even understand what an electrolyte imbalance is.

You could add a little Himalayan salt, now what?

Just tell them that the trace minerals are what allow the brain juju to move magic muscles

Why do you need the minerals? shouldn't you get that from your food? there is such small amounts that I don't think it does anything... Here we drink the rain water but they add chlorine to it the bastards

>Can estrogen harm humans to that degree if you are otherwise alright? Can it really lead to low testosterone in men?
Maybe lifelong consumption will interfere with hormones during early development and puberty, but its in ammounts much larger than the trace ammounts found in tap water. This is more of a concern for future generations that we should tackle now. If you're a grown ass man, you're not going to lose your penis for hydrating.
There's lots of other things that reduce your testosterone, like a sedentary lifestyle and fat. Healthy nutrition is something the internet has no little ammount of information about.

glass bottled

Okay, I agree. Let's all collect and distill our water, install solar panels and construct bunkers in some non pozzed place in Texas and run an off the grid Jow Forumsite society.
How long could we stockpile guns until glowies knocked on our surface hatches?

Ok first off all himalayan salt sucks use french celtic. There is just endless amount of misinformation out there like that we need minerals from water or that you need fruit for vitamin c etc etc its intentional

h-haha epic

or that wifi is completely harmless

you get like 3% of your calcium recommended daily intake

you're a pseudo-intellectual, stop speaking about this subject until you've looked into it

also you could do this. himalayan salt is one of the worst salts though.

butthurt troll

Glass is literally one of our best friends.
>untainted container for food
>stops wind and bugs, allows light
>great material for handling liquids in a lab setting
>can be used as a weapon
>literally came from dust and to dust it shall return
>can be stained and refract light into pretty colors
>alerts to the presence of niggers with a loud CRASH

Water is for fags anyway. I don’t drink water. All I drink is beer.

portuguese bro. i tell this to everyone. drink water from glass bottles only. also thank you for building my house