UK NOW FULLY CUCKED

Hello America,

Britain here. Wanted to give you a quick update about our vote to leave the fucking EU in 2016, that was supposed to happen Friday.

Welp, you guessed it - WE'RE STILL IN THE FUCKING EU. And not only that, the British government is about to fall this week because the LOSERS of the referendum (neoliberal, PC,fucking EU cock sucking cunts) have now formed a new party called 'Change' UK to take over and shoot us in the streets if we dare riot.

That's right - you read that right - the UK will be led by CUKS.

At this point, if you have nukes, just train them on us and put us out our misery because right now, all we have left are signing fucking government petitions as our votes apparently now mean shit.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/248281

Attached: still trying.jpg (944x678, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portland-communications.com/publications/can-the-uk-secure-free-trade-outside-the-eu/
youtu.be/1o9RGnujlkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

man, we're so fucking cuck now that literally nobody even cares about us any more

We cared about you, but it's just too late now. You're not ready for 2020.

don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose

I know

Do some pushups faggot. Race war incoming.

Attached: 1553737859373.jpg (578x605, 28K)

It's not that I don't care, I just enjoy your shortcomings brit.

At this point, I hope Putin takes over the country. I actually really do. I'd rather have Trump but obviously he's too busy winning again.

no deal Brexit is a fucking disaster for you. That's why everyone is trying to prevent it. You voted 51/49 to completely fuck up your economy, fine, don't whine when it turns out it's a really fucking bad idea.

Get out, EU cuck.

Your country is poisoned with niggers, taking over it is like eating a city sewer rat. We'd rather take over countries with no niggers like Estonia.

Impressive arguments. How far down is the pound now since the vote? 15%? How is that Irish border situation? How is the "we want free trade but no immigration" utopia going? How is that united vote on a Brexit that works for everyone going?

I don't know about the other mouth breathers in my country but I care about you guys but there is nothing anyone but you guys can do. Join Ukip and destroy the status quo. I'm fully behind you. The EU is going to be in a tough spot without you so you hold all the cards, fuck Theresa the appeaser, no deal brexit now. You guys will be winning too.

What makes you think the UK will stand a chance in the free market, and be able to create as many trade deals as they had in the EU post brexit? portland-communications.com/publications/can-the-uk-secure-free-trade-outside-the-eu/

UK hasn't been shit since we kicked your ass in 1776.
It's been a slow death, but dead none the less.

>That's right - you read that right - the UK will be led by CUKS
>CUKS
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1553397384165.jpg (540x540, 22K)

Better dead than a part of the EU

It's part and parcel of being a dystopia. We're just numb to you guys suffering in the streets.

Masallah no deal brexit + huge Marshall plan fron the USA to fuel British economy. I don't love the UK but I want to see the EU owned so bad.

>The EU is going to be in a tough spot
Nah they're good. UK was never a major gear in the EU machine. It only fucks up the UK themselves since they alienated themselves from all major trade partners they have.

Well you will get your wish soon.

Take a lesson from 1776 and have a revolution to deny voting rights to everyone except landowning Anglo Protestant men. Throw some tea into the Thames for good measure.

Always a bit refreshing to see an American flag not bearing down on us with unrelenting hostility but it also makes me angry and confused.

They are crying little pussies now, when its almost happening.

Wtf happened to march 29th?

No faggot. Economically the UK is fine. This about power not money

that's why the main argument for leaving was this retarded bus right?

Attached: gettyimages-576855020-0.jpg (968x681, 82K)

Statist bootlicker.

We all will die in the end, buddy, but at least I won't be in the EU

more amazing arguments

Yeah fuck you guys

Just the concept of being in the EU is worse to you than destroying your entire economy? Well more power to you. Have fun ruining your nation.

>That's right - you read that right - the UK will be led by CUKS.

I saw this... What were they thinking?
From here, your political system looks way more fucked than ours. And ours is fucked.

It was always fully cucked mate, the vote to leave was an unexpected result. They fully expected it to fail and the career-politicians in their arrogance failed to realize what the peasantry was feeling. They've spent the entire time trying to undermine Brexit. First it was a deal that functionally remained in the EU. Then it was a deal, 3 times voted on, that remained in the EU for a minimum amount of time just long enough to possibly overturn or simply extend. Now it's being considered a 4th time and they've (at least tried) to remove every desirable option off the table. They've set the precedent of extending the leaving date and have gone out of their way to make sure the EU get's everything out of Britain and handed them all the cards.

Your government saw "V for Vendetta" and thought they could one-up it. I wouldn't be surprised if that damn movie gets banned soon in the EU. In fact I'm surprised movies like Demolition Man and books like 1984 are even permitted anymore.

>it's another online petition anyone, anywhere, can sign
I'm really just waiting for the politicians over there to just end up dead with no fucks given by anyone at some point.

Showing dislike for big government is a perfectly valid sentiment. How much are you being paid by the EU to camp this thread and shill in their favour? I notice a disproportionate amount of toothpastes are absolutely fucking insufferable about the EU and will ballwash your unelected overlords zealously and for free.

Signed

this, it would actually be great as a "B plan" if china or putin takes over the west. a big plus china doesn't like blacks at all.

Tbh the only solution I see to break the deadlock is to have a referendum on the form to give brexit. Since the majority of Brits absolutely wants a no deal hard brexit, shouldn't you guys be petitioning for that right now?
You forgot to mention that the house of commons also voted against a no-deal brexit on the deadline , which was the option that most of Brits wanted according to pol.

There are good reasons to be cheerful by how bad things have gone regarding the referendum:
>everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong
>so in future referendums (which will happen) we will make sure the losers stand the fuck aside, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up
>also it has mainstream parties haemorrhaging their loyal supporter base and fail to gain new voters
As bad as things appear to be right now, just know that we won the vote. We are leaving the EU. It's a case of 'when' and not 'if'. If we had a snap election tomorrow, Ukip would win it hands down. Nobody trusts Labour or Tories, and even the Tory backbenchers are warning May that a snap election would fuck them into the dirt.
Something as simple as getting out of the European Union has proven so difficult that our very political system is fracturing for all to see. The 100-year strong Labour/Tory power struggle is coming to an end. The Tories are setting new records for being the most contemptuous party in office, while Labour are showing themselves to be communists who hate the white working man, except for when election time comes around.
This is the most glorious timeline to be in. The bloodshed hasn’t even begun and just look at the banquet before us!

I legitmately wish there was someway we could help, I really hope shit works out for you guys. Some sort of beneficial more for you than us trade deal if you do leave would be great to start.

no such thing as NO DEAL. wto rules are already in place. mps are playing a game-they will never leave

fpbp

Don't despair, though. Your failure will set an example to the world, and hopefully prevent at least some countries of following on your footsteps.

>MFW born to see the UK crash and burn

Attached: Country_b06ac0_5746456.jpg (680x650, 81K)

signed, if only there were something we could do to make it go up faster

Attached: 1539157532535.jpg (369x1024, 73K)

At least you showed the world how cancerous we are.

If you left and wanted to join the States as the states of Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and England, the Anglo race might be saved.

I did vaguely mention that but not specifically. EU was terrified of a no-deal Brexit because UK would benefit greatly from it at their expense, so the UK gov voted to more or less unofficially take it off the table.

They are career politicians afraid of the marginally possible failure of Brexit, so they are trying to negate it and save their own face or kick the can down the road to be someone else's problem.

Are we gonna have to free Europe from... fucking Europe?

Attached: 1547691900293.gif (254x142, 3.81M)

Is it really that different from the last two times we tried to destroy Europe? Its always Germans

But Hitler was right.

based check

Attached: 1549688275114.jpg (758x1024, 196K)

The Germans get all the blame only because they lost the wars. Everyone involved is just as much to blame.

>The Germans get all the blame only because they lost the wars.
And start them. Nobody is responsible for more European death.
Also the EU is not a war and its still 100% on us.

Attached: 1553826805163.png (629x170, 16K)

Can SOMEONE please explain how UK elections work and why the Remainer government didn't get voted out after Brexit

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1553961469457.png (1049x860, 665K)

UK elections are all a scam, the shadow government executes exactly and only the queen's will, all other politicians are middle managers who execute the orders of their managers. To say that UK has free and fair elections is a gross overstatement. UK is ripe for regime change.

Is the UK even a real country? What has their government been doing for the past 2 years?

Now how about the official explanation

Revolution is the only option. Burn it the fuck down. Seize the guns first. England forever.

We're officially in a dictatorship now, they passed a law that meant we were leaving on the 29, the law has not been changed and yet we haven't left
Our government have created a constitutional crisis and have failed to leave based on who's decision?

Attached: ukc.png (988x571, 652K)

We have to save ourselves before we outsource freedom again. We’re trying to desperately fight for life while we’re being strangled. I’m sorry we can’t help you brother. We will help you later or avenge you and hold your history in the highest esteem if we can’t.

Why do you type like a 13 year old? You know there's an age limit for this site, buddy?

We should send an expedition to liberate Britain like Justinian liberated Rome and go on a global conquering spree as a reconstituted Anglo Empire.

You're not saving shit. You're 50% white and falling rapidly. "Minorities" will hold majority voting power within a couple of short decades then you're truly fucked.

shh be patient with him he'll figure it out eventually

The official explanation is
>suck it subject
The only way there's gonna be a brexit is if it comes with a side of 1776

Accurate. 50% of time I spend here is spent browsing in shock and awe at how badly you have sunk

Yeah totally beyond a website admin to lie about the numbers.

The vote was the will of the people. Not a fucking retarded internet petition.

If you don't revolt in the event of non-Brexit. You are a cuck.

Is the UK not a democracy?

Should I migrate to Britain?

I have no skills, but will graduate with a bachelors degree next year.

FIGHT, you scared ass little faggot! You have NO OTHER OPTIONS. Show that you aren't afraid and others will follow. It's now or never.

Attached: 1480304788431.jpg (736x946, 203K)

This. First sensible person I've seen on Jow Forums in regards to EU. Its such a shit show if we leave. Literally 0 benefits.

The reality is that the bread and circuses are still sufficient.
Things have to get worse before they change.
And they will, eventually, a government with absolute power eventually becomes so self-absorbed that they'll fail to maintain the bread lines and puppet shows.

CUK supporter

Honestly just get shot. Riot. Your mentality is wrong. They dont own you but you believe they do.

>implying there will be future referendums.
According to your benefactors, you peasants fucked up big time. I was surprised they gave you the vote then and will put money on them never giving you another.

I can honestly say I do not care about British people at all, you guys spent hundreds of years raping and pillaging other countries and then did a 180 and became total low-test pushovers with gay haircuts who say "umm excuse me sweetie ;) isnt that a bit racist?" if you suggest that you guys should legalize carrying weapons for self-defense.

Its your country, so you need to take up arms. Start learning how to speed shoot arrows from a bow m8.
youtu.be/1o9RGnujlkI

They just chose to ignore the result. 85% of the current House of Commons won their seats by promising in both Conservative and Labour manifestos that they would honour the referendum, and that we are leaving the EU.

Then when they got in, they just acted like that never happened.

'Democracy'. Cuck style. And now most of them are joining a Remainer 'party' called Change UK - or CUK.

Attached: cunts.jpg (775x474, 130K)

LMFAO NO it's a Monarchy.
LMAO The Britbong is property of the crown.

And you haven't seen what's happening tomorrow. Basically, the remainers will be running the country again (not kidding about this by the way - they've taken over the order of how things work so are technically a 'government').

They will then go through a series of bullshit 'indicative votes' again, two of which are for either a 'customs union' (meaning no new free trade deals for us), or "Common Market 2.0" which is basically just a rebranded "Norway 2.0" to meet Bercows made-up 'no sameness' rule. And that has both free movement and a customs union - so not actually leaving the EU at all.

Literally unbelievable. At this stage, I'm going to start looking for how to make molotov cocktails to throw at the whole shower of cunts.

Looks like there may be a snap election which would confirm the theory I had from the very start.
>Intentionally make Brexit confusing
>Call a general election
>All parties run on either a shit deal or keeping us in
>You have to vote for somebody, goy.
>Democracy wins again

I really am concerned at this point about Britain's exit from the European Union getting subverted, diverted from its course, with the outcome of remaining, instead. I am an American, but Britain has always seemed rather close to me, culturally. I suppose it is no longer the land of Shakespeare, Wordsworth, and Orwell, but I still want it to be a stable land.

Attached: GAH.jpg (780x748, 59K)

CUK voter spotted.

You guys will never leave the EU.
E T E R N A L C U C K S

these people should be getting impeached

Got a source on this by chance?

That means you are not willing to take a hit to your materialistic outlook of life, in order for a more independent, and ultimately normal Britain. The European Union was supposed to be a trade union, but it has centralized too far, with the byproducts of more migrants coming to Britain.

This right here is the job of British MPs, to time the elections such that the Shadow Government can execute the Queen's will with this illusion of having the (((people's consent))),
The Britbong is so thoroughly bought into this illusion that they will do things like talk of elections when they cannot express any will whatsoever in any matter of government at all.

I like how the concept of deciding not to be a vassal state of an unelected oligarchy isn’t reason enough to leave the EU. You’re so cucked that you think staying on a sinking ship is better than trying to jump off and swim to shore.

Both of you likely will die, but at least the UK has the guts to try and survive. Sure, they’re gonna have problems in the near future and will have some hardships to face, but it will be far better than being in some Soros-freedom-killing-refugee-dicksucking union like the EU.

What do you mean a source? That's a photo of CUK. Right now they're sitting in our 'parliament' as a private corporation until they get registered as a party. Usually that would be frowned on and probably stopped, but the people who run elections, the Electoral Commission, are fully CUK too.

You're concerned? Imagine how we feel?! They are LITERALLY taking over the country by stealth coup. It's really quite something. At this point, it would actually help if someone invaded us to stop them.

Ignore him. He's a CUK.

I have wondered about that, too. If Russia took over, and imposed stricter laws on social morals, it might even send the newer generations back to 19th century levels of social beliefs, after one or two generations.

They call an election while we're still in the EU, and the tories can kiss goodbye their party. They haven't got a hope in hell, and then it's hello to a Marxist Labour - and WE'LL STILL BE IN THE EU.

Perhaps 19th century is too much of an exaggeration, although maybe it would promote a more 1940s or 1950s outlook of life.

So my choice is carry on living a fairly decent life, with a decent wage, with a decent health system and enjoy a bit of spending on hobbys and the like

or

live in poverty, scrapping to live, fear for my existance but I'll feel slightly better when talking to people on the internet from a different country.

Nice

Can someone explain to me what this guy does?

Attached: 9B3B0FE3-4B86-47FA-97A6-B903FF5B8A6E.jpg (1000x978, 79K)

People get the government they deserve.

No CUK. You'll be free. If you want to have a 'fairly decent life' then fuck off to your EUmpire so they can chuck more tear gas at you when you dare ask for something like a 'fairly decent' fuel price.

Cuck.

He is the Honourable Member for North West Somerset.

He's an MP who has tons of shares in companies that if we leave and the country is finically ruined he makes massive, massive bank. So he's doing everything in his power to get us to leave. He even stated he would NEVER agree to Mays deal but now has come around when the only choice is to accept May or remain in the EU. He's a sell out who is allowed to change his mind, but we the people, who now KNOW THE FACTS, aren't allowed.

Do you really think we'd be more free under our current government than under the EU? Its literally the same. Go look up and you'll see British governments agree with 99% of what the EU impose anyway