Meanwhile, in California Jow Forums

Meanwhile, in California Jow Forums....

Attached: California_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 524K)

People like California only because of nostalgia. A long time ago it used to be nice cars, cute girls with modest bathing suits at the beach, curly blonde hair, red convertibles, palm trees, white people, republicans could actually win elections.

Now it's just taconiggers and thots with daddy issues and drugs and try-hard fuckboys. No culture anymore. It's really sad. California's my home and I'm not even old enough to know old California but I want it back.

You can buy high cap mags again tomorrow lads

Has my ban expired yet?

Why wait until tomorrow? Places are filling and shipping to California.

Fucking based.
Whats the deal with the 9th circut striking down the hawai ban on conceal carry? Does that affect us?

it hasn't been nuked yet? the big one hasn't come?

Attached: 1553568045958.jpg (705x404, 64K)

Attached: commiefornia.jpg (800x533, 50K)

HELP HELP GET ME OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE IM A FUCKING LIBERTARIAN ZOOMER I DIDNT CAUSE THIS I WANT OUT

Stay in your containment zone pablo

No

Attached: 768CDD3D-E01F-4814-AAE7-DC475EDD1191.gif (603x404, 20K)

IM A PUREBLOODED ANGLO, MY BOOMER GRANDPARENTS MADE THE MISTAKE OF COMING HERE WHEN IT WAS MAJORITY WHITE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE CALIFAGGOTS
YOU AREN'T COOL AND YOUR STATE IS NOT SPECIAL

>People actually think it's possible for California to fall into the ocean during a big earthquake.

What's it like being retarded?

Attached: fantasty.jpg (600x316, 87K)

Diversity doesn't work.

I live in the most diverse community in America - an apartment complex in Southern California.

Across from me is a Hispanic family. To my left is an Indian family. To my right there is an Asian family. I'm a white guy living by myself. Nobody here talks to each other. Nobody here even acknowledges each other's presence when waking by one another. There is no hello, there is not even any eye contact.

The Indian families that live in this complex always band together and walk in their stupid traditional carpet garbs. You can always smell curry around here too. The Hispanic family always brings in over more fucking hispanics. There is zero integration, everyone is still living their own home traditional cultures here independently from each other, saying fuckall to everyone else.

Fucking shoot me.

Attached: IMG_3020.jpg (750x1000, 48K)

>tfw rural commiefornian
Just got back from the lake bros! High of 70s, got a cooler full of beer, and the bikinis are out again. Feelsgoodman

Attached: IMG_20190310_134136-EFFECTS.jpg (3024x4032, 2.57M)

I know that feel. We’re a dying people. If the civil war ever happens, we’re either rounded up in Californian gulags for our whiteness, or shot by “fellow” Jow Forums users for being born into this shithole.

How can the race war happen if they shoot their own men?

move to the midwest

Pretty spot on.

Why do you want to talk to spics, pajeets, and gooks? They’re subhuman insects that deserve to be exterminated.

This is true. Live in Culver with plenty of Hispanic neighbors. They won't even look me in the eye when we walk past, so started smiling and waving hello, and they act super uncomfortable and confused most of the time. Fuck this.

Commiefornian here. I met some kids spouting POL memes playing magic last week who said /pol\ was all satire. I told them it wasnt, and 1488. They laughed thinking it was a joke.
Heil Hitler fuckers.

California Gang weed represent! Gamers rise up!

This. Just watched Bill and Ted's excellent adventure last night for nostalgia purposes. San Dimas high was all huwhite, except for the (((token black principal and honor student))). Yeah, even then they were doing subversive shit, but it was far less obvious.

Those lakes are going to be (((appropriated))) to provide for the 3.5 million (((undrerprivileged))) californians - we need to build affordable housing for them goy! How dare you enjoy waterskiing on those poor mudpeople's future sink water!

Attached: Das Racist Si..gif (145x130, 187K)

>”pol is all satire”
Is literally a satirical statement

why don't you leave?

The Joke
Your head
Fuck off meme flag fuck. Praise Kek for my numerals, kek em

they don't bare arms and don't have bear arms

I recently moved out of CA for school, and I can only tell you it's going to get worse. LA is, and always will be a shithole, and the Central Valley (where I used to live) is turning into LA 2.0. Best to just move out of the state and start a new life elsewhere, preferably somewhere more white.

Hi, I'm a suicidalkin.

Attached: politically incorrect.png (524x536, 276K)

You pussy ass faggots moving out does two things:

1. Liberalize other states
2. Cedes land to the shitskins

All so you can be a selfish prick. The foothills and the Sierras will always be my home.

Drive through the backroads of Sonoma and see the historical houses and wine country. Its the last of Old Cali andyone will ever see outside of a national park

I had that exact experience living in an apartment complex in Irvine. Horrible way to live, i hate what this state has become

God damn i love being me.

Attached: 15540765023822273562331618096378.jpg (2160x2160, 1.44M)

Califag here.
As long as you own guns and have your own vehicle it's not bad.
I can pretty much get along with anyone except for the race traitors that mimic jew propaganda.
Just look everyone dead in the eyeball and never hang you head.
Jews and non-whites fear any whites that look them in the eyes.

Attached: 1549935290028.jpg (2000x1330, 1.48M)

Where do you live now? How did you get out?

Southern Californians fuck off
This is our water! >:(

>tfw a Cali Spic
>tfw I usually avoid any eye contact and look straight ahead or past/through people when walking towards them because I'm a fucking autist
wtf I legitimately didn't know this pissed people off

Attached: 1537919803201.jpg (752x816, 72K)

Maybe one day...

Attached: State-of-Jefferson-Map-400x406.jpg (400x406, 28K)

Still live in bug infested Irvine, I rent a room out of a house now, i share it with a chinawoman dying from breast cancer and her annoying 10 year old daughter, a pair of spics going to law school who never acknowledg anyone in this house, and a broke, white boomer couple. I fucking hate it, I’m trying to plan my escape. Sorry I didn’t have an escape plan ready to share, user

>Stay in California
>Go to school and become a productive member of society
>Pay out the ass in taxes just to subside illegals and shitskins
>Watch my neighborhood slowly turn into a ghetto

No thanks user. California has lost all hope. At this point, the state has been overrun by so many illegals and Mexicans that vote for a democratic solution to be feasible. The CA government will remain blue, and there is nothing we can do about it.

(You)
Shit, meant to reply to

ACCURATE

T. Burbank born and raised.

Bumpski

Do you mean full 30 round mags?

Full 30 round mags?

Tfw Bakersfield.

Attached: CSUB Fag Game.png (1200x887, 2.05M)

the president of the USA is the most powerful person in the world because the progressive states of California, Washington, New York, Massachussetts, Illinois, etc are the states that earn the USA its status as the world's superpower. Almost all the science and technology that gives the USA the key advantage over other countries come from San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, Boston and Chicago (Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, IBM, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, the biopharmaceutical industry... you name it). The scientific and engineering achievements of these states are making the president in Washington the most powerful person in the world, but a ridiculous electoral law makes it possible that the president be chosen by the other states (that sometimes don't even seem to believe in science). We (California and the other "progressive" states) literally empower others to use our technology and science for purposes that are exactly the opposite of ours and we empower them to enforce their purposes on the rest of the world thanks to the fact that our technology and science makes the USA the world's superpower. This is de facto a way to hijack our technology and science. To be more explicit about the situation in 2019: the Bay Area and Boston, that overwhelmingly rejected Trump, end up empowering Trump and his shady, incompetent, dishonest cohorts (and before him George W Bush's administration) who have the exact opposite political views of the Bay Area and Boston. This is becoming more than an aberration. Given the damage that can be caused to the world by the sociopath whom other states install in the White House, this is becoming a threat to the survival of the human race. It is certainly already a threat to the standing of the USA in world affairs.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (1280x853, 115K)

There's a taco shop near my house full of undocumented workers. I'm gonna report the owners... For using plastic bags

I tell people who feel this way to look into the Pacific northwest. There are a lot of whites that feel the same way who are trying to migrate to the PNW in hopes of creating a nation for our people.

fellow bako user

Berkeley reporting in. I hate this fucking place.

Attached: Dw61Ln3XgAAKB0x.jpg (1075x1033, 124K)

mfw we both got 88s,

Attached: b3298f5d-s.jpg (600x800, 142K)

>Just watched Bill and Ted's excellent adventure last night for nostalgia purposes
ME TOO! Scott?

pretty hot take user

This state is a containment zone. Do not let anyone out of there. White or non-white

>continually see Chico become worse every year

Attached: 1554013942186.png (567x374, 274K)

oh yeah the weather has no part

Makes me sad to hear that about Chico, i was thinking of moving up there, I guess not.

well u live in an appartment. get a house like a white person. if u cant the u deserve it

It's not just cali guys, literally every metropolis in EVERY WESTERN NATION is the same story. What you just described epitomizes the absolute state of the white man. We are marginalized and alienated in our own countries.

then bust a move, nigger? leaving aside that you're full of shit, I don't care to be a world powerhouse--makes us less of a target for subterfuge and empire-building. I'd rather live like E. Europoors and hang every kike that opened his mouth than be "rich" and all jewed up and spat out.

Attached: southerners vs yankees.jpg (633x677, 99K)

does snyone here have money. like a house or car to svoid immigrants

The reason Europoors are Europoors is precisely because the Jews are way better at subverting Eurohuwhites than Burgerhuwhites. We just don't tolerate nearly as much bullshit, so they have to do crazy shit like geo-engineering and decades long propaganda to break us down. Understand user, it is not our strength which makes us a target, but our Gentileness. Having strength is a matter of checks and balances. If Jews overcome, we will starve and war ad infinitum until there are only enough laborers left to make the Jewish culture strong.

>Meanwhile, in California Jow Forums....
Why are people on this board shilling for right wing extremists like Andrew Yang who want to reduce my UBI to $1000?

I tried to explayto my boomer parents how i feel like a fucking foreigner in my own country, they just kind of stood there, is there any hope anons?

please shut down the boarder

prices are about to get gouged since its been a while since the campfire and the homeless population continues to grow

I live in Pasaadena, CA. Born and raised in Southern California.

I live with 5 other people, all of them are from out of state.

I just got a job and half the people that work there are from out of state or out of country. People complain about Californians moving to other states...well we got you fuckers here too.

Attached: 1531275678881.png (492x690, 481K)

based

Thank you, user! I’ve been saying this for years, The out of state fucks fuck this state up just as much as other states complain about califags fucking up their state. They come here to get drunk and party, vote for dumb shit, the consequences of which they’ll never have to deal with because when reality sets back in they move back to bumfuck midwest, and leave us native califags to deal with the mess, fuck it makes me mad!

Cry havoc then faggot

Forest Fires in In a month or so.

>Claim that out of staters have caused the current state of Cali
ahahaHAHAHA holy shit

Attached: 1548702571021.jpg (125x125, 3K)

They’ve contributed fuckface

same here

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

ANY round mags.
And you could as of Friday.

Bill and Ted's was filmed in scottsdale arizona.

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

I recently rewatched an old home movie of a trip I took to a water park from when I was a child (late 80s). Almost all white, the adults were dressed modestly and weren't obese. Looked comfy.

I'll bet if I went to that same water park today it'd be exactly as you describe.

Meanwhile... it's overpriced. That's about all.

Suck it up faggots.

Same when I lived in a mostly Hispanic apartment complex in Southern California. For Halloween the Hispanics all trick-or-treeted at each others' apartments and had some sort of party. I don't think I talked to a single person the 6 months I lived there. Fortunately I was just in the area for a short-term contract and was able to flee that shithole once it ended.

and you pay your rent to kike kushner and stephen miller slumlords

SCOTUS has been avoiding it like the plague, but I think it may come up next session after weekend at Ruthie's is cancelled

shut up hick la is great

don’t blame people for open borders

blame the jew masons

“burbank...where old people go to visit their parents!”

Does the current ruling have any affect on our carry laws?
Or does the supreme court have to act first?

I'm flying to California in May, what do?

Attached: 1538394215402.png (172x166, 34K)

You have to be a little more specific.

>Don't even have a gun
>Want to buy a drum mag anyway
I think I may be retarded

Where my white trash cali folks at

Attached: RioLinda.jpg (3264x1836, 1.76M)

flying to LA for a weekend

This

Have a relaxing vacation or some normie thing like that. What do you want us to say?

This. No one talks to each other in neighborhood when it's diverse. I can hear Mexican music playing when I sit in my bedroom.

How bad can it get

Whassup norcal broski. Looks like Clementine.

This.

Shit will hit the fan in California first, and there will be millions of us that will go back to reclaim it