Survival of the fittest applies not just to animals

but also to religions- religions spread and recede according to their utility to those who practise them.

Pol doesn't deny Darwinism, does it?

Attached: okayy1.jpg (1440x1576, 435K)

Don't think that people who're into crappy thots are experts on being fit.

She's not a thot.

Darwinism is retarded. Only low iq retards believe in Darwinian evolution as some sort of dogma.

>science is dogma
user..

In a way it does but
The chaos of the earthly world is a much bigger factor in the survival/growth of religions and ideologies than in expressed genes
This is, among many other things, one of the considerations Marx didn't account for

>putting all of your faith into academia
user...

she whores herself on the internet

I don't believe that religion is much affected by genetics.

>>putting all of your faith into academia
>user...
It's not faith, it's conviction.

So you believe in something that is unproven as irrefutably true? You’re a fucking idiot if that’s the case.

last I check, the most you'll find is her showing off her legs, stomach. there's one or twp where she kind of shows off her cleavage, but she generally takes care to not post anything too revealing, unlike some people

Attached: sei_53331378-41b2.jpg (540x403, 38K)

survival of the fittest has already been refuted by science, it's a brainlet grasping in the dark after a general principle that doesn't exist. nature is much more complex than something that stupid, despite how much it makes sense to the braindead masses.

daily reminder that non-ethnic universalist religions are a CIA trick.

Oh but it is as it is only a general reflection of the collective group mind ... therefore subject to (genetically inherited) core personality parameters. Btw ... the evolution of religions is a Red Queen scenario between a susceptible population bulk and a (parasitic? symbiotic?) caste of 'priests' with above average narcissistic traits.

forget physical survival, spiritual survival is key.
if you can't survival spiritually you will not exist
physically.

Attached: mt hermon color goat overlay.jpg (800x621, 162K)

my wife nyan is so cute

Yes, NyanNyanCosplay is our conservative /ticTocGirl/.

>survival of the fittest is disproved
Wrong. Just that 'fitness' is misunderstood.
I'm correct BY DEFINITION.

Is that a boy?

Good to see you!

>personalities have religions
I believe religions and personalities evolve together- and that most people will do whatever the leaders do

>red queen
I don't disagree, but rather believe that fitness isn't necessarily linear- instead, that fitness can be the same now as it was 300 years ago.

I don't deny any of this!

>Is that a boy?
Not all women have penises

Except the so called science you espousing is corrupt at its core for the same reason civilization is crumbling. Pride in deceit.