Tfw jews accidentally start jewing their own children

>tfw jews accidentally start jewing their own children
archive.is/CZDJn

Attached: 3CE0C610-97C5-4CBC-AEFF-71266CD321AB.jpg (1242x1957, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vz6nK9TtYfM
youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
youtu.be/tnQZJz1maEA
jta.org/2019/01/03/israel/why-most-recent-immigrants-to-israel-arent-considered-jewish
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Salk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meme it

Jews buy their own bullshit, it’s all part of a grand cycle that’s unfolding once again

>the traditions of the one true god stretch to accommodate fashion trends

jews don't believe in God
in fact they hate him, probably why they killed Jesus

OH NO NO NO SHUT IT DOWWWN WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOYIM

Attached: th.jpg (474x533, 46K)

This
Jews worship Moloch.

>today you are a something or other. Maazel tov!

I've known several gay Jews. The Orthodox Jews probably see them as weak for falling for their own indoctrination meant for the goyim.

well they used to. or at least it was baal hamon to be more accurate.
now jews are either atheists or they practice the mysticism of kabbalah.

cheat god with this one weird trick!

Why is the art they use in these articles always disgusting to look at it? I know it's supposed to be simple. but even amateur webcomics are more visually appealing

Attached: 10525696_663419230420958_5337891417439752246_n.png (471x750, 375K)

A bar mitzvah is when they take a jew boy to the local bar to get shit faced drunk by doing upside down keg stands. A bat mitzvah is when they hang a jew girl up like a pinata and take blindfolded swings at her by her friends for being a whore that she will become. This is the truth and I have seen it myself.

"it was real in my mind"

A parasite cant live without a host.

Attached: teddy.jpg (850x400, 68K)

jews don't care about liberal jews
they are just there to disrupt the goyim, have no children and die
real jews have 2 digit families

Their art is so ugly

based

Attached: jews eat their own.jpg (960x544, 127K)

>Thinking the Jews care about anything but power
Just look at isreal, they've started cracking down on religious Jews because they don't participate in the economy or military

uh... isnt being an antagonist to something competition?

bad quote

well actually... a good quote for the paradox but not for what he intended

I smell a jew

jews hate beauty, it's why they invented modern art

Attached: 1552930839861.jpg (750x724, 176K)

>jews don't care about liberal jews
>they are just there to disrupt the goyim, have no children and die
>real jews have 2 digit families
das it desu

Attached: king_rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

yea I really hate the "elementary-school picasso reproduction" aesthetic

Attached: puke.png (19x19, 3K)

I'm white and grew up in a jewish neighborhood. Went to at least 3 bar mitzvahs and 3 bat mitzvahs. AMA

Attached: adsdaqw.jpg (293x260, 10K)

Bax Mitzvah

solved.

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that when you try to paint something meant to represent progress and virtuous behaviour comes off as demonic, eldricht and self-destructive degeneracy.

Why did the jews kill jesus, who was also a jew?

Seriously, the longer you stare the worse it gets

Lmfao. Look how there are nigger Jews in the photo illustration.

Game set match, Jews.

is your dick cut off?

Attached: bigsmoke.png (128x128, 28K)

Couldn't have been anything to do with the opposition of usury and other forms of Jewish decadence, right?

As a Russian Jew, I can confirm that getting KIKED is a big problem, especially for our American cousins.
Truth is, there used to be a much tougher breed of Jew, the type that organized pogrom defense militias, turned into murderous Bolsheviks and later took and settled land in Israel.
But that quality stock has largely been wiped out, and now there are too many effeminate weak faggoty sentimental halfwits, who will most certainly need to leave many Western countries soon because their hysterics and subversion will backfire.

Reminder, NYT isn't meant for Jewish consumption, I hope you realise this. Its for gentile consumption. If you want to see what Jews really talk about, look at something like Tablet magazine.

> On acid
> existing confused state of mind over sex
> Anti-Fags and landwhales
> Cucks
> Communist Utopia
Glad we cleared that up.

Why is leftist/degenerate "art" so fuvking god awful for the eye? It's always fugly Picasso-like monstrosity.

i always hated this fucking art when it was in all the public school textbooks.

disgusting. makes me think the cute aggression theory is more valid than i thought.

Attached: 1549010578628.png (1213x881, 179K)

Is that the movie The Thing from fucking Carpenter?

Jews cant into 3D space. They have something wrong with their brains. They cant do shadows and overall their art is always grotesque.

>At this point I don't know who is Hewing who anymore!

Attached: 1550205778597.jpg (404x538, 62K)

A dealer's first rule is don't get high on your own shit

Since art is based around beauty, they think ugly is avant-gard.

Wrong, the Jleftists are all about the NYT and all other mainstream poz, they mainline that shit as much as any brainwashed goy or catlady, and Haaretz.
Right wingers prefer Arutz Sheva, Jpost and ynet, the latter two being quite centrist.

youtu.be/Vz6nK9TtYfM

Attached: 1534276981058.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Don't take that seriously, it's literally just an anime fag trying to cope.
>conservatives are bad because they think anime is gay
>nazis are cool because they're weeaboo faggots

The same reason their architecture is bad. Everything must be corrupted. Every Jewish center has architecture similar to pic related.

Attached: pb-111013-libeskind-ps2-photoblog900.jpg (900x627, 534K)

They wanted a Messiah that would exalt them and make them rulers of the world. They wanted it to be all about THEM, and THEY will pay dearly and have paid dearly for it. They are scum of the earth, like the she-wolf in Dante's Inferno

Beauty, strength, freedom and intellect are the eternal reproach to those who lack them. Hence inferior and deformed people's hatred of those qualities.
ESPECIALLY beauty, particularly if the inferior human is a woman.

Whats that gay ass art

That building is tracking the scent of a penny

Nothing new here about jews eating their own medicine, watch this youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc

no

Here is more from the "Polish" Daniel Libeskind.

Attached: museum-of-military-history-30-metre-high-wedge-tip-made-of-glass-and-steel.jpg (970x545, 300K)

You think they actually read it and not just (sorry for the term) signal boost in order to gaslight lefty gentiles? Think about it.

Attached: rom-2280x1564.jpg (2280x1564, 881K)

Attached: libeskind_bau_strassenansicht_galleryimage.jpg (389x580, 263K)

Attached: uyvcwhqyuci4vsf1.jpg (1600x1388, 293K)

Was ralph steadman jewish? That would make sense.

I think there is something to them being adverse to beauty though. Their art, their removal of attractive women in video games/movies and advocating that it's sexist towards women.

When communists are in power, they always make sure to erase history and beautiful art and replace it with the neutral and bland. Like how when the Chinese Communist Party came into power, they burned and destroyed so many artifacts and beautiful monuments.

dying_gpu.jpg

It makes me feel bad knowing cities like Berlin and London are littered with this garbage architecture, it is the Western equivalent of commie blocs in eastern Europe.

Attached: berlin-germany-15th-jan-2018-the-facade-of-the-berlin-palace-the-humboldt-M1M06W.jpg (1300x819, 206K)

Yeah I know for a fact they do.
They're mostly weak and stupid, "an overabundance of mediocre intellects", as Hezrl would've said.

>That creeping chill when you slowly realize their bodies are melting into each other.
Pure body horror.

Front of this pic. An old city palace in Berlin that was destroyed by commies. That is the back.

Building is being turned into some anti-imperialism anti-racism global museum bullshit. They don't even intend to rebuild the old throne room and some other structures.

It would be like rebuilding Potsdam Church or the Konigsberg Castle and turning them into some sort of anti-German history monument.

Attached: schlossplatz_01.jpg (1000x667, 148K)

Maybe, have you looked at modern-era fascist architecture though? Not much better than the bleak brutalist style of the SU.
Maybe it has something to do with a proclivity towards authoritarianism/control and this board is secretly filled with libertarians larping as fascists?

youtu.be/tnQZJz1maEA

The remake was kinda meh but that scene was great. Skip to 1:50 if you want.

Trite lsd-inspired shit that was already played out 60 years ago

Attached: ppl.png (225x225, 2K)

The Jews aren't being Jewed by this. The REAL Jews are the Ultra Orthodox and they won't be effected, Reform and Conservative Jews are just ablative layers to keep the breeding core safe from attack.

So long as Shlomo and Shmuel are having six kids a piece with their child brides, the Jew remains unJewed.

>jewing their own children
Oh, so just like goyims have since 1948?

Attached: circumcision-totally-necessary.jpg (476x224, 22K)

>out of shape
>mentally ill
>everything acceptance
>gibs me dat
now I know why people talk about the helicopter rides....

Attached: 1541189735085.jpg (900x900, 83K)

This
Or

>polygons vs. reality.jpg

Gregory pls go jerk off to foreskins somewhere else, not everything is about your cock fetish.

I didn't need to see that.

Can you get foreskin phantom pains?

Attached: Israel_USA.jpg (589x520, 53K)

>Just look at isreal, they've started cracking down on religious Jews
Religious Jews run Israel. They get away with threatening to subvert the military, they get to decide who's "really Jewish".

jta.org/2019/01/03/israel/why-most-recent-immigrants-to-israel-arent-considered-jewish

>Such immigrants, hailing largely from the former Soviet Union and Baltic states, count Jewish ancestry but are ineligible to marry as Jews, for example, under the state-controlled rabbinic court system. In 2017, there were 11,400 such immigrants out of a migratory population of 29,100.

>All told, there are already some 400,000 people, mostly from the former Soviet Union, living in Israel who are not considered Jewish by the Chief Rabbinate. Such immigrants and their children are “caught in a bureaucratic void, unable to marry in State-sanctioned weddings, and to partake in other basic rights of Jewish citizenry,” according to Itim, an advocacy group that works to help Israelis navigate the country’s religious bureaucracy.

Jews are some seriously fucked up people. The whole religion is completely batshit insane, and letting them steal a country of their own has put the most insane among them in charge.

Aside from religious Jews, who are a Jewish mafia in their own right, the only other Jews that matter are secular Jewish mafia.

timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/

They really all should be gassed. Think of it as being beneficial for humanity in general, like eradicating polio.

>Leaf roastie faggottess calling other nationalities inferior.
Kek

Attached: jewish-architecture.png (2000x1014, 2.52M)

This.

Part of being an elite is casting off the defectives among your own. Have 20 kids, only 2 are supposed to be top-tier quality, the rest are just ammunition to throw at competitors like cannon fodder, strap a cultural suicide vest on 'em and send them on their way. They'll always identify with you because of tribal loyalty, and whether they're multi-culti fanatics rejecting their strict upbringing or conservative psychopaths preaching Israeli power, they'll all work to your benefit.

Third-worlder, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I have no idea why you decided I'm a roastie

Checked.

Attached: 1539145737324.png (657x527, 297K)

wtf I have a smug animu girl folder now

also this
the evil and small souled hate beauty

What the fuck is pangendered?

hey I was just watching that

It's a made-up term for the notion that someone feels like there is no gender, so they feel all genders simultaneously. Nobody actually feels this way, though, so it can be safely disregarded and discarded.

jews not even vaccinate their children. why would they fall for this?

It's homosexual dudes and mentally ill women trying to push a new catrgory for themselves, as are the other 172 ""genders""

The answers are in The Bible. Instead of 3 parenthesis, look for red text. It explains everything.

That's insane, should make that shit illegal

It's more effective to institute cultural derision and hostility, so that the actual 1-2% of the pop who are gay can do their thing undercover without subverting broader society and the rest are kept well away from that degeneracy by social pressure.
Same with sluts, although the woman question has REALLY gotten out of hand and probably won't be resolved until we have major violence.

Killing them would end it all but you leafs are to much pussy

They would reappear in the next generation though

2% of the population wont reappear, just look at Arabic countries...do the fags they trow off buildings "reappear"?

Attached: 1553482165737.jpg (500x500, 67K)

"They really all should be gassed. Think of it as being beneficial for humanity in general, like eradicating polio."

Fuck You Kike, trying to stealth brag that you KIKES cured polio, you still infected me with AUTISM and got me addicted to BLACKED.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Salk

Attached: sf25027_sq-0f6b5b41a3919281ad4df2dd7ad6a3fc10621d55-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 155K)