Why is homosexuality often co-morbid with pedophilia

Why is homosexuality often co morbid with pedophilia? Homosexuals, particularly males, are over represented in child sex crimes. Why is this? I've tried looking around but I can only find data that makes claims without any explanations. Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Is there counter evidence for this?

Attached: 1531184750792.jpg (750x734, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
google.com.mx/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedos aren't attracted to any gender in particular, they attack boys more often because they're mentally stuck in a 'girls have cooties' phase. Apples to oranges.

Fucking ugly gooks.

Attached: pabhTxYmUFs.jpg (1080x1074, 187K)

Idk about that. It’s more to do with echoing what happened to them as children. Literally this is how they reproduce, through diddling boys. This doesn’t happen when it’s men and girls. Men on boys is the most problematic because it is a reoccurring action. Women don’t tend to show this deviancy when it happens to them

all faggots are pedos

I think it's because a disproprotionate amount of homosexuals are victims of pedophilia.
Even when they're not, they have an extreme lack of care when it comes to who they have sex with. We're talking kill counts in the hundreds for most of them and usually with strangers.
If you examine pedophilia, it's the same story as with gays. The average pedophile doesn't just molest one kid. They molest dozens.

Degenerates do degenerate shit.

You're repeating something that doesn't have any scientific foundation, it's just a meme.

Yes, in some cases a person can have an attraction to adults of any gender and besides that be attracted to children.
But there isn't really a 'sexual orientation' in paedophikia.

Paedophiles in majority report that they're much more attracted to girls... But then attack boys.

Easier targets, maybe?

>they attack boys more often
speak for yourself

>Literally this is how they reproduce, through diddling boys.
stop lying
i think homosexuality is wrong too but that doesn't mean i get to lie about it
inb4 "x% of homosexuals were molested as kids" - what about the rest of them? and, if what you said was true, where did the first homosexual come from?
if you think something is wrong you are obligated to provide a purely moral argument for why it is wrong, not some garbage materialistic theory based on lies and irrelevant half-truths

They aren't. Most people (males especially) have Pedo attractions. However, most people do not act on them because it is felt to be wrong and is against the law - against our cultural morality.

Homosexuality is closer to a compulsive fetish than an orientation. So it isn't surprising that such individuals find themselves unable to resist acting on their desires.

sushi lovers go straight to the source

> Most people (males especially) have Pedo attractions

No we don't, what the fuck you sick pedo fuck.

Pedophiles are into babies and toddlers. Kill yourself.

Women go through more drastic physical changes when they hit puberty. Healthy men are attracted to females post-puberty.

Because those changes are less evident in boys, homosexuals (and women) have a lower age cutoff to where they are no longer attracted to them.

It isn't.

Diddling boys is how faggots literally procreate.

I've seen a 'research' trying to prove how wrong this 'stereotype' is.

Birds of a feather flock together

who is she?

There is no way to actually test for the claims you're making. People on a test asking if you're gay or not will probably just lie. 100% of the population could be bi and there'd be no way to detect it through just asking people. Judging by the latest generations, Z and Millennials, it's at least a "true" 50/50 split, meaning gays are underrepresented in pedophilia.

Pedophiles, on the other hand, are already knowingly doing something fucked up. They are a sub-group of the population that already rejects societal norms about sex, so the idea a pedo is just pretending to be a straight-pedo is a bit absurd.

Additionally, the methodology for seeing who is a pedophile is also a bit broken. You're judging things based on who is found guilty. Maybe you don't think the bias would account for the disparity, but you should at least concede that gays are likely going to get judged more harshly in pedophilia cases.

TL;DR your methodology is fucked and you're an idiot who can't into stats. Debate me.

Attached: anime is based and redpilled!!!.jpg (920x1024, 71K)

I have a pedo friend and he always seem to be really upset at shota (when the designs trick him into thinking it's loli)

It's not really surprising. You're supposed to be sexually into adult women, when something goes wrong why would it only switch to men and not children?
>right direction?
It's the birth orders. Homosexuality and pedophilia as well as loads of other things like left handedness, various mental disorders and low birth weight correlate with birth order. Theory is the same as happens with Rh blood factor, called the fraternal birth order effect. Mothers develop an immune response to foreign male proteins during pregnancy which is stronger the more male children she's had previously and it messes up the development of her male offspring so they're generally more deviant.

The dominant/top gays are interested in the submissive/bottom gays and the younger a man is, the more they are going to express that kind of aesthetic. Just like women peak in physical attractiveness in their teenage years and early 20s, these submissive/bottom gays also peak around the same time.

The difference is that a 15 year old woman looks significantly different from a 10 year old woman but a 15 year old man from a 10 year old man, not so much.

most homos aren't pedos
but most pedo's are homos

really makes you think

Attached: 54730036_2276024262448314_149135549578346496_n.jpg (434x541, 47K)

I think the research is that men are forever attracted to women of the age that they first started finding women attractive, personally I just think its pedophile apologism.

>a 15 year old man from a 10 year old man, not so much.
excuse me?

I would guess that those who are were abused themselves as children which triggered both of the things.

Of the ones that turn out gay yeah

fags will fuck anything. heres the only vid you need to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Homosexuality, at its core, is about the corruption of nature and that which is pure. This is why it is "normal" for a homosexual to fantasize about violating a young boy.

Attached: gayleather.jpg (655x491, 250K)

I don't think that's how it works

It's calles being a narcissist NPC there are only those and real human beings no inbetween just clever disguises

Soulless goy cattle

>she

You mean a disproportionate amount of victims of pedophilia become homosexuals.

Some homosexuals are such not because they are more attracted to men than to women, but because they have some combination of high libido and low disgust that fucking a man is acceptable, and since men are far more open to sex than women, they mostly fuck men. Pedophilia is most observed in THIS species of faggot for the same reason. High libido and low inhibition makes underage holes enticing.

Gays (and what type of gay you are) is determined by a mother's hormone chemistry during pregnancy. In general, higher stress and more pregnancies leads to a higher chance of the men being gay

It seems highly unlikely that it is a coincidence that a high proportion of homosexuals were molested as kids. At the observable levels either getting molested influences one to become homosexual or being homosexual makes you more likely to be molested.

I sincerely hope you are trying to mean pederast.

Because homosexuality is a mental illness that causes sexual depravity.
>Random pic not related

Attached: 1535574379723.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

The concept of peaking is unique to heterosexuality because it has been selected for. Women peak at that age because that is the prime time for them to be bred. Why would gays peak at a particular age?

>why is sexual perversion often co morbid with sexual perversion?

Attached: you.jpg (620x683, 40K)

Re-enacting the fantasy of child abuse that they themselves received as children. Instead now they are in the position of power as the abuser instead of the victim.

Younger they are, the more girly they look, the tighter their ass is, and less likely to have disease I suppose

>Gays getting judged more harshly in pedophilia cases.
If someone bangs a little girl people are more outraged than a little boy

Hello old fag.
You don't have to noko anymore.
I think you know that though.

I wonder how many people on this website right now don't even know what the fuck noko is.
It's like constant summer now.

They're not homos. They're just opportunistic.
Two reasons:
1. nobody cares about boys (easier to target, etc)
2. children have little gender differentiation

Yes but two gays cannot reproduce. Attraction comes from a desire to reproduce.

Your first part saying the more girly they look could be a factor

No.

Yes.

>Homosexuals, particularly males, are over represented in child sex crimes.

Do you have sources for this. I have heard there are some peer reviewed scientific papers out there and I would like to collect a folder of them for reference. It would be pretty bad if this is true.

HOMOS ARE PEDOPHILIA DENIERS

Yup, it sexually DISorients them, as opposed to if it was man + girl.

google.com.mx/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors?amp

Attached: 1553926187262.jpg (381x380, 54K)

>she
please go back to lurking until you figure out how to spot traps on Jow Forums

Attached: bootass.png (720x540, 472K)

>At the observable levels either getting molested influences one to become homosexual or being homosexual makes you more likely to be molested.
Well the second one is absolute bollocks so it's pretty obvious what the answer is.

>WEEBS ARE PEDO APOLOGISTS
FTFY

Homosexuality is probably a genetic adaptation resulting from the high child and birth mortality rate of females in hunter-gather tribes. The normal distribution of male:female in those tribes was 2:1. If every man can't get a woman, this creates distrust because the husband is constantly needing to be on guard to prevent being cuckolded. Tribes where the excess male population turn out are gay are more likely to be successful because the gays can still be productive but aren't competing for the limited number of females.

So basically being gay is probably an epigenetic thing; something that can be turned on in the right circumstances.

Homosexuals = pedophiles is a Putin meme.