He's got a point, you know. Why can't the US Federal Government just take action for once...

He's got a point, you know. Why can't the US Federal Government just take action for once? It's not an infringement of your rights. You can still own shit like shotguns (hunting only). That's literally a right to bare arms

Attached: 1554056262476.jpg (3036x4048, 3.3M)

More children need to die first

Would you rather get shot by an Ar-15 or a cannon because you could legally own a cannon when the second amendment was createda1

Americans have the duty to keep, maintain, and manufacture the state of the art in offensive and defensive weaponry. This is what the 2nd amendment says if you've any clue how to read proper english.

>Thing that isn't supposed to kill people kills people, so its shut down
>Thing that is supposed to people kills people, so nothing happens
Where's the problem?
Also, SHALL

Attached: brain damage.png (600x604, 634K)

Hunting rifles are ineffective against armed mobs.

I'm just waiting for the day the gubment gets the balls to come and take them. I've already got my gopro to livestream when they show up.

Legalize recreational fighter jets and bombers

I don't need airplanes. But I need AR-15s to shoot Democrats when they come to send us all to FEMA camps.

Meanwhile, one plane crash kills more people than all the AR15s do combined.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1552138420913.jpg (460x290, 56K)

>not an argument

>unironically having a Rambo complex
You'll never, EVER be attacked by a mob. It's statistically impossible. Your odds of dying in a car accident are way higher. Meanwhile, there's dozens of mass shootings every year because you psychos have to compensate for your small dick

Attached: 1535558462745.jpg (480x479, 59K)

>we're only gonna make u a slave a little bit tho

Attached: liberal-hitler.jpg (720x540, 67K)

Gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

Attached: 1542254221710.jpg (800x437, 71K)

>that bottom picture

Is that bolter?

Attached: boltgun.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

I’m currently searching for the constitutional amendment that guarantees Americans a right to keep and fly airplanes. Can someone help me? I can’t find it anywhere.

Attached: 57AD8874-2FE1-4701-9092-1E686C068C78.png (1100x600, 131K)

>its just the TIP of your rights user
we're not gonna take the whole thing

Aren't there like less than 100 homicides a year from semi-auto assault rifles?

Neither cause they both need to be banned

>memes that rhyme

If pilots were willing to kill the authorities coming to seize their plan then maybe they wouldn't lose their planes

Wrong. More people were killed by AR15s in mass shootings in the past 3 years than plane crashes

Attached: 1540914012932.jpg (1100x619, 72K)

My rifle is literally my dick

Attached: 1553048523352.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

SHALL BAN ALL GUNS

Amendments 9 and 11

Don't you get tired of posting low effort trash every day?

Those are rookie numbers, we need to get those numbers into 4, no 5 digits

Sure. Yours first.

Attached: 1540662610852.jpg (900x506, 176K)

I wish Boeings were protected by the constitution. When will regards stop posting intellectually dishonest (((cartoons)))

SHALL
BAN
ALL
GUNS

Cannon. How is that even a question?

Those numbers are pathetic. Cars are far more deadly. We could save more lives if we shot drunk drivers with AR-15s

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (700x400, 32K)

>boomer shitlibs who draw guns like super soakers and planes like playmobil toys

Attached: wojak cobweb.jpg (984x1061, 346K)

"Guns" is how leftists say "niggers."

So why not ban cars

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear niggers, shall not be infringed."

>I'm gunna hide behind a screen and say the n word!
Yikes. You sure are edgy, fuck boy

Attached: 1551565039971.jpg (540x550, 55K)

>drawing a plane with a rudder that looks like a little trim tab because you're a stupid fucking boomer that wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Attached: 1536023266954.jpg (1400x1077, 282K)

How did you know about my small pee-pee? :( Now I guess I HAVE to give up my rights

Attached: 1552663966958.jpg (793x786, 54K)

t. antifa, will gladly attack nazis from a mob

>how did you know
The flag is a dead giveaway

Attached: 1536022762457.jpg (960x672, 144K)

>50 round clip
>(((Los Angeles Times)))
>(((Horsey)))

Weak bait, dude.

This unironically sounds like utopia

So that comic must be suggesting that 737 max pilot's crashed deliberately, right? Because guns don't kill by themselves. Also, OP is a stupid fag.

Attached: 1553219436564.png (541x519, 349K)

And yet, notice how all those non whites are STILL trying to get in, because it IS gonna be paradise.

>You can still own shit like shotguns (hunting only). That's literally a right to bare arms

Point out where the 2nd Amendment says anything about hunting

You'll wish you didn't say that when Dartavius breaks into your flat and snatches your almond milk away from you.

>Non whites at the wall begging to get in
These retards have no self awareness.

>the rest of the world STILL wants to get in

Doesn't it?

Fuck yeah they do. There's burgers and freedom here.

>be retarded

Planes are supposed to get you from point a to b without crashing and killing you.

Guns are literally made to kill the thing you are aiming at.

Did a 5 year old draw this?
Is that an AK-15?
SOOPER TAKTIKOOL

Rifles don't have a computer glitch that automatically kills you and hundreds of other people.

14pbp

I hope you get your dick stuck in the utensil drawer next time you make a peanut butter sandwich.

GIVE ME YA MONEY WHITEY

This. The founders meant for us to be able to remove our own government by force.

I agree. People do not need military grade assault weapons in their house.

Pistols and shotguns are ok though.

Remember back on the anti-gun shill thread #4567754 when I told you "No, you can't have the guns"?

Guess what... the answer hasn't changed.

Lol the faggot that drew this literally proved our point.
If that truly was our society we wouldn't even be angry.
Whitemenistan here I come!

Cuck/cunt

A broken plane is the same as a working gun?

>effective
Why do you guys post this image like it's gospel? Define effective

Attached: 1531334102091.png (376x588, 291K)

No one says “clip” but nogunz faggots like yourself.

>bear niggers

That would be pretty cool. A GMO bioweapon. Cross a bear and a nigger.

You're doing more damage your yourself by being here than the damage you think you're doing to Jow Forums. If this is not bait, leave now.

Fine, ignore it.
The point is, you want the gun? I kill you. Period.

Come and take it faggot. You think guns kill people now? You ain't seen nothing.

Attached: Same Faggot Different Era.jpg (835x776, 119K)

What company do you use for your VPN?

>It's not an infringement of your rights. You can still own shit like shotguns (hunting only). That's literally a right to bare arms

So in your mind:
>"shall not be infringed" means you can infringe 99% of the way, as long as you don't infringe the remaining 1%
?
Why stop at shotguns? I bet pointy sticks technically count as "arms" - why don't you ban everything but pointy stick?
>"You've got a stick, that's literally a right to bare arms!"

>Private for profit companies ask people to give them money to use guns even that one model which randomly explode
False equivalence.

>You'll never, EVER be attacked by a mob. It's statistically impossible. Your odds of dying in a car accident are way higher. Meanwhile, there's dozens of mass shootings every year

You'll never, EVER die in a mass shooting. It's statistically impossible. Your odds of dying in a car accident are way higher.
>Ooof

Americans have invested so much into killing others that we can never disarm

Attached: e0899383e6ef2e7a13ba223036517bcf--trust-me-common-sense.jpg (236x236, 21K)

One is doing its job though. The other isnt. Shitty point.

Where to get a visa to angrywhitemenistan?

They're both doing their jobs. The gun's job is to shoot a bullet.

>not brave enough to die for Israel but want to be able to defend themselves against tyrannical government
oy vey!

Attached: 1553849736527.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

The planes job is not to crash jack ass. The gun is doing its Job, the planes are not staying in the air, hence, being grounded. When the guns jam, youll see a recall.

>that's literally a right to bare arms
I don't get A right to bear arms
I have THE right to bear arms
All of them

Then that gives me the right to preemptively arrest you if you're going to resist the will of the people

Flying is not a right in the constitution dipshit. This is a garbage comparison.

Of you want guns gone, overthrow the american government and write a new constitution.

SIMPLE.

I notice there's some foreign folks down there wanting in.

Aye aye.

back on anti-gun shit. tell me do you shills work off rotating list of propaganda or is there another false flag coming soon?

Wrong. The people are SUPPOSED to maintain a well-regulated militia to keep governmental abuse in check.

We refused to maintain those militias. That is our fault; now no one understands why we need them. But we DO need them, and it IS our right.

What you're talking about IS infringement. The BoR insured that we should be comparable to our own military. That means killing people. You need to understand this. It has nothing to do with hunting.

Oh shit look at this GUISE. They have a new slogan.

Attached: we win.jpg (500x721, 45K)

SHALL KYS

Yes and yes.

Wouldn't want to rib that cunts house. I think he looks safe to me.

>well-regulated militia
>constitution allows armed antifa mobs
>failed state

>bear niggers
ayyo hol up

Attached: 1547870540408s.jpg (250x162, 9K)

First picture: A transportation tool, which its objective is to transport people from one place to another SAFELY, because they are paying for that.
Second picture: a weapon, its primary objective is to ensure FREEDOM, SELF-DEFENSE, and keep property rights.

>"He's got a point, you know."
I immediately imagine a tranny, with anime shit everywhere in his room

it hovers around 250 deaths by long arm IE all types of rifle. The DOJ doesn't differentiate what kind of rifle. There is effectively no death by "assault" rifle statistics because it's so anomalous. Also the second Kikes bought Websters they changed the definition.

Attached: merriam-webster-online-dictionary-changes-definition-of-assault-rifle-after-parkland-31999552.png (500x582, 173K)

The only thing wrong with this is the guy isn't shooting the minoritys for looking at him.

This is enough to refute anything leftists have to say about muh gun control

>50 round
>clip
Retards don't realise it's a magazine and a 50 round magazine would be impossibly long.

>not a 100 round drum

Attached: AR15100C.jpg (550x550, 62K)