Real life wakanda is gonna be built in 2020

face2faceafrica.com/article/aus-plan-of-building-a-real-wakanda-for-the-african-diaspora-gets-a-jumpstart

Five billion dollars. The African Union has all their weight behind it. While you cry about us behind a keyboard, we're building Wakanda! Just like we built America, while you were crying about how superior you were!

Attached: wakanda.jpg (1711x264, 54K)

Cool. When are y'all leaving?

>CGI rendition of the new Wakanda

Attached: Wakanda.jpg (660x430, 171K)

Good

I hope you do a good job and all the blacks go live there

Good! And please, inform every single last porch monkey, pavement ape and the rest of your lower primate brethren out of africa to return home!

5 billion? nigga we built the new capital with triple that number
plus, what countries exactly will participate?

Niggers are evil

>Build 5 billion dollar city
>Populate it with niggers
>It's terrible

based, can't wait until they all move there.

Thanks for the laugh, I'll play along...

Amazing how white cavemen stole civilization from an advanced race of melanin rich people that created the sciences, mathematics, and traveled to the stars.

Attached: 1554016736976.jpg (480x491, 56K)

I don’t even have a problem with this. Good for you. Make yourselves a community where you can live well independently of whites. I’m rooting for you.

K

Based. Godspeed negroes.

they took a marvel movie as non fiction

>Just like we built America,
You built fuck all. Rail roads were built by white men and chinks, the industrial North was built by white men. Your shitty ancestors only farm meaningless plot of land in the great scale of things.

and some how those dumb cavemen managed to outsmart those 350 IQ kangz, niggers are fucking stupid.

This
Where EXACTLY will "Wakanda" be located?

go ahead my guy
i don't even hate bleq people, you're unironically amusing to me
proud of you, bub

It will be built over the grave of Rhodesia

Au is Australia. So whites are building Wakanda. FUCKING KEK NIGGER! Thats about as BTFO'd as you can get. LITERAL KEKED BY WHITE MEN!

>AU GPD nominal: $2.2 trillion ($1,800 per capita)
>AU population: 1.2 billion
>UK GDP nominal: $2.9 trillion ($44,000 per capita)
>UK population: 66 million

really gets the noggin' joggin'

All the best! You deserve to be reunited in your homeland! Get in early, do your part and become a founding father!

You're not funny...

Attached: 1529281669980.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I will donate if it means mandatory deportations of nigger from north America upon completion.

Attached: DoItFaggot2.jpg (590x775, 86K)

Can we forcibly evict the diaspora there, then axcidently drop a vial of Über EbolAIDS too?

Farms that all got burnt up in the war to free them at that. Really a net loss

Thank God.
All niggers return to Africa and build your paradise. I promise you it will work just hurry and go before they run out of room.

Great. Build it so we have a place to send all these ungrateful, violent niggers we have here

I would contribute towards the building of a black ethnostate if it meant these shit-tier sudanese would pack up and leave

>Empire of Dust 2