Hitler should have won

>183k likes

Clown world

Attached: Screenshot_42.png (591x410, 317K)

Israeli shills like OP posting screencaps of twitter shit that have been botted and had their numbers inflated in order to shape perceptions and social engineer. OP posting this here to continue the social engineering.

>just ignore the murder of children bro it’s totally the same as not fostering a child

>abortion is bad

It's right tho, no need to bring even more people into this shitty world, we had our turn, time for humanity to die out.

Leave Twitter to fester on its own. I really don't care what retards think.

I would adopt 5-6 kids out of foster care today if I could. But don't just have 50k in cash to dump on the process.

Norwnigger

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (676x325, 50K)

>Me not adopting children makes it OK for you dismember babies in the womb
>Not adopting is tantamount to dismembering babies in the womb
Women were a mistake.

Attached: AussieGadsen.png (2000x1333, 141K)

twitter and reddit are full of bots and shills

not an argument

Yeah shill post. Why dont we just start calling these out as shill posts. Because they clearly are.

>implying the mass killings of white fetuses is a good thing

your time is up whitey

>Watch me make a false equivalence to shame you into accepting my deplorable lack of morality and willingness to exterminate my own offspring.
Our peer group will thin out drastically on judgement day.

If you cannot keep and love a child you shouldn't be fucking.

Most foster parents are right wing Christians.

>why would they even lie about the earth being flat???

In order to hide the fact this place is designed intelligently

do you even know what greentexts are?

>just ignore contraception you can just kill your baby

Is their argument that the kids in foster care should have been aborted?
Wew lad that's extreme.

>Mass infanticide should be ignored.
Not really. Blacks belong in Africa and abortion should be a horrifying taboo.

The United States would be 70% black without abortion

No if they were in Africa.

can't wait til she pays the toll

Attached: 1541987858720.jpg (1082x695, 139K)

without contraception there wouldn't be liberal thots shitting up voting booths everywhere, there wouldn't be liberal men virtue signaling for pussy, the hippie revolution would've never happened, and every member of congress would've been lined up and shot for trying to pass the immigration laws of the 60s.

blacks would not be 70% of the population.

Guarantee the likes and shares are mostly from bots.
Just look at the amount of likes and shares vs. the amount of comments. Also keep in mind that Twitter is known to be infested with bots and the left has been known to use bots all over social media, to make it seem like their views are more accepted than the actually are.

if we didn't have foster care we wouldn't have any easy kids to rape. thanks michael jackson

>Cause their to be a flood of unwanted children
>Don't take responsibility for this epidemic of kids without parents
Most kids aborted wouldn't have amounted to much, poor, single mothers often from minority backgrounds do not produce the cream of the crop.

she is saying the ones who already adopt and have kids are the ones ignoring foster care kids, which is wrong
its dumb liberal cunts like them who already have abortions who dont adopt

being THIS retarded

dont have kids if you're just going to give them up. its not that hard you degenerate faggot.

>He thinks people who put their kids up for adoption plan it
>He thinks saying "don't get knocked up" is a solution

Don't be a slut
>Tits
or
>gtfo

Dont't like Mexicans? Just ignore them and keep them on the other side of the wall like everyone else.

At no point did I claim to be a woman nor did I offer sympathy to women who get abortions. My point is that all of these kids not being aborted are a drain on the country, you are sparing a bunch of people predisposed to criminality and ensuring the vast majority of them grow up in a situation that further leans towards them becoming criminals. Support abortion and a lot more future felons will die.

Lots of Cryptos in foster... For lots of reasons...

Then we should gas every spic that crosse our boarders, and every neet.

Yes

>Don't like slavery? Don't own slaves.
>Don't like rape? Don't rape people.
>Don't like suicide? Don't commit suicide.
>Don't like incest? Don't practice incest.
>Don't like cannibalism? Don't eat human meat.
>It's that simple, people. Real Christians love thy neighbor :^))))