How to be help minorities transition into the technological age?

How to be help minorities transition into the technological age?

Attached: monkey vs touchscreen.webm (288x360, 319K)

Fucking nigglette

I can't even imagine how all these kids who grow up with touch screen everything are going to be like in the 20's and 30's

Boomers thought millennials were useless, just wait for this generation to grow of age

They are going to be literal adult infants

Attached: 1553751467924.png (657x527, 287K)

>How to be help minorities transition into the technological age?

Why bother ?
Can't they do it on their own ?

Why do his lips look like two opposing pringles?

Peenus

dont... let them stay in their mudhuts like the subhuman pieces of shit they are.

I'd do the same thing, too. The finger detection on those screens is shit.

i for one look forward to being turned into ground beef by a faulty self driving car because Aiden was taking a nap when the google shitbox he was in decided to not recognize me on my motorcycle

Niggers haven't even transitioned out of the stone age yet.

They can't even transition into agriculture age circa 10,000 BC.
What makes you think they can skip all the way into technological era?

Racist much?

Watch the hard r please

Not racist, it's just how it is. Niggers never made it out of the stone age, they were dragged out as nigger slaves sold by nigger slavers.

whats the deal with black people, they're not black and they're not people.

Attached: jerry-seinfeld-3.jpg (900x750, 84K)

Dude just cut it out with using that word. Its evil and you don't know the history behind it so get educated

Nigger

this

regardless of what word he describes these things it doesnt disprove his point

>Its evil

Attached: 1540258417371s.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Nigger

I'm tired of White peoples bureaucracy and asinine rules. It makes everything slow and pointless, ever watch a parliament debate? It's a fucking clown show.

Vancouver, countless times, petitioned for a freeway to make travel faster and save business's on shipping costs. Zoning laws make Canada a particularly boring place to live; which is why giant corporations take over small business's.

White people are lazy squatters on prime land that can be developed to much greater use.

White people are the great barrier to the development of Canada.

Attached: 1497255768433.jpg (500x375, 40K)

I can't even remember the last time I needed to physically write something down.

I don't even know how to send a letter.

Fuck niggers, jannies, and most of all leafs!

This

>history
niggers don't have history.

Nigger children are literally retarded. Once they figure out how to play with their cock they stick it in anything they can find.

Remember your place, leaf.

Attached: Cleaning-up-Canada.jpg (650x400, 410K)

Thanks, brother. That's a good one.

You know the rules bitch post tits or gtfo

Nigger cunt

Well it took slavery to teach them agriculture, why not put them to work in electronic factories? Would fix the trade deficit with China aswell.

Attached: O_YKLYvM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1441677039095.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I didn't come up with that sir, I just recycle what better men than man came up with.

Now where have I seen him b4?
Ahh, found it.

Attached: 1548315326074.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

>nigger parenting

Attached: 1513119477734.png (288x291, 89K)

Nigger.

Wog , is that better ?

>monkey see monkey do.

coon, sambo, jiggaboo, spook and jungle bunny could also be used

They've learned agriculture?

tongue my anus you fucking reddit kike. I hope your mother gets cancer.

Wish they sent this monkey to juvie and garnished his mom's next couple of welfare checks.

You're just getting old you fucking boomer.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: niggersssssss.jpg (450x338, 25K)

god dammit man.
why are these monsters allowed to live among us?

selective breeding and mass culling.

Only if growing weed counts

Attached: 4d250970c713360452cc95455660a2ef3eab32a0888ad3b0c185a8c8a9d95ca8.jpg (2441x1440, 349K)

Attached: 1432667112585.jpg (598x398, 40K)

We have a pic related at work. A guy got angry at it an smashed the screen with his fist. They told him he can either pay for the screen ($1200) or get arrested. He chose to get arrested.

Attached: SmartMarketImage.png (624x337, 352K)

this webm is a perfect example of why self serve kiosks will only work in "certain" areas

because of Civnats user

This is how you fight automation. Put niggers in.

Attached: 1521254619470.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Jesus Christ, poor children. Now imagine what kind of person that kid will grow up to.
It's a fact that minorities, especially muslims, have much, much higher rates of child abusw than whites.

I couldn't finish that. Terrible.

Attached: intro-1495818446.jpg (780x438, 46K)

Nigger

I watch this clip every time it's posted. I can even hear the sharp BWACK sound in my head.

minorities need to master modern birth control technology.
that should be their only concern.

get educated?
like the niggers?

Attached: Muhamada.webm (600x460, 1.64M)

>empathizing with subhuman niggers

Attached: 1548770373208.jpg (242x255, 10K)

This niglet is merely putting the teaching of uncle Ted into practice. What's the problem?

Send them back to Africa