If I marry a White Latina

Will our kids get affirmative action/special treatment? I'm a regular white American guy.

Attached: ana-de-armas.jpg (1536x1958, 523K)

>a White Latina
wut

Nope. Still putting "white" on all the forms. The only way they could get special treatment is for her to drop your spawn in an avocado field in Mexico and sneak them in illegally.

I forgot to add the stepnwhere you file DACA paperwork for you kid born in Mexico

Castizo is acceptable but they are only a small percentage of the overall Hispanic population

Yes

she will divorce rape you, courts will give her full custody of the kids and you will be homeless.

Can I paint the picture any clearer?

she is german you dumb fuck

Why the fuck do white people even call them sleeves white on anything anyway. Hispanic literally isn’t a race it’s an ethnicity. Why doesn’t every white person just put Hispanic on everything they apply for and get all the added privileges. Then if someone asks you, say your mom is Cuban and you identify as Cuban. Get right in their face about it.

Castiszo is still race mixing.
Mestizo us race suicide.
Long story short? The muttening is going accroding to plan. Your job is to slow it down.

Your child could be the next Nick Fuentes.

Attached: FuentesMcFeels.png (2518x1024, 272K)

I jealous that my cuban friend doesn't look like this
>then again he is a guy

Google is your friend user
And how does she look German of all Europeans?

Yeah if the mom's latina and you do the paperwork right. Also, you can incorporate businesses in your thicc latina wifes name and use it to get cheaper leases and stuff through "business minority owners initiatives" or whatever- look into it. You can leverage a light skin latina wife if you are smart basically

Get lost with lewd content disguised as a topic

Plenty of Latin America is largely white (Cuba, Chile, Uraguay, Agentina, Puerto Rico)

>white Latina
What the fuck did I just read

someone who looks entirely white with european blood but since america is retarded they fall into the same category as mestizos and mostly native amerians.

yes they will. it helps more if they have the hispanic last name (don't give into that though)

>If I marry a White Latina
There are no white latinas.

no but her brother or cousins will stab you one day for a minor infraction

>white
>Latina
Choose one retard

Its okay do it make white latin babes go for it

my mami
Most of the whites here in Latin America are rich and racist. They live apart from society and go to exclusive schools. I'm one

Attached: chilena.jpg (785x843, 187K)

affirmative action is on the honor system, so they can apply to college as just about anything that they want.

both are fags

mcfeel hides behind others

at least nick rolls by himself

>what is a Criolla
American education, folks

I would kill any 10 people of Ana's choosing if she'd let me pleasure her with my tongue.

>Puerto ricans
>white
I have been to that island, and i can assure you I did not see a single white individual that resided there

God Bless Texas

>White Latina
ok, I am interested.

Attached: 1545924675463.jpg (640x796, 45K)

nick is only obsessed with white nationalism because he has a complex about his own identity as a borderline nonwhite

American dad/ Hispanic mom here. I no lie look med (mom is pale with light eyes though) and put Hispanic on everything. Best of both worlds

>Regular white american

Attached: 1552071513881.jpg (650x369, 24K)

Imagine the smell
Magnificent

It's not the fact that she's a White latina, it's the latina part that is insufferable. She might be blonde hair and blue eyed fresa from upper class society, but she will always carry that trashy "Latina" attitude.