Nobody knows who the fuck that is

AND I’m not clicking that newfag

Attached: file.png (745x319, 57K)

A lot of celebs die at 27 but 33 is more significant
Jesus was said to be 'killed' and raised at 33
33 levels of masonry etc

my greatest achievement in life is living longer than 33

natural death id say

INTERESTING................................................................................................

is that his twitter

looks homeless, death a blessing

This nigga was one of the few who actually banged.

RIP NIP

This was a sacrifice so expect a FF tomorrow or something.

The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33.

The second level of heaven in Buddhism is named Trāyastriṃśa, meaning "of the 33 (gods)."

The number of incarnations the bodhisattva Avalokiteśvara is said to embody

The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.[2]

Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer

Jesus' age when he was crucified.[3]

According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33. Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.

Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.

A religious image of the Virgin Mary from the 18th century is known in Uruguay as "Virgen de los Treinta y Tres" (Virgin of the Thirty-Three); it was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in his visit to Uruguay in 1988.

There are several churches dedicated to this Marian devotion, being the most important the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Thirty-Three in Florida, Uruguay.

There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington D.C., USA has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high.

The Saigoku Kannon Pilgrimage visits thirty-three Buddhist temples throughout the Kansai region of Japan.

Rupes Nigra, a phantom island was described as having a circumference of 33 "French" miles.

>FUCK DONALD TR-

relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Why does every unemployed nigger call themselves a rapper?

Attached: dope.jpg (2350x2037, 1.63M)

lmfao shit rapper dude kys

that dude is a hardcore lifetime member of the crips. he was a criminal 1st and a rapper 2nd. live by the gun die by the gun.

He tweeted this right before he got shot. Guess having too strong of enemies isn’t a good thing.

I miss him every day, yo.

OOF

Rest In Peace big Nipsie Mack, word. Tell Jesus wasssup nigga.

Attached: file.png (454x1128, 386K)

Attached: 3:3.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Attached: Mike-Pence-Chip-Somodevilla-Staff-Getty.jpg (594x396, 76K)

He really was a rapper though

I don't know who that is.

Good, let there needs to be room made for more emo rappers

I have respect for actual gangsters.