TRUMP CURSE CONTINUES

>in 2016 he (Nipsey Hussle) released a song with YG about the presidential election called “FDT (F--- Donald Trump).” He signed with Atlantic the following year and released “Victory Lap” earlier in 2018.

Attached: cursed.png (1002x438, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eF_XaQRwYSE
twitter.com/1djfirstclass/status/990261360968728577?s=21
youtu.be/BPS_LLiyBr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was not a Trump curse. This was a mossad assassination.

S

Attached: 66977D64-D94D-414D-8202-9577A4D0E4D5.gif (741x674, 118K)

I'm sure the bloods and crips are also mossad money laundering fronts you dumb nog.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF_XaQRwYSE

Attached: MMA Fighter Dancing - Shooting Stars Meme.webm (352x288, 2.86M)

Yeah they are. 33 years old...This was a sacrifice and you know it.

Qrd on the Trump curse?

MS-13 and the Sinaloa Cartel as well?

Trump has a private covert intelligence team that takes out his political opponents and opposition one by one. Run by former Blackwater.

Yes.

or he was a fucking gang banger

Too bad the Trump curse has the opposite effect on Jews.

Whatever you want to believe bro. It's not a coincidence that all Trump haters are dropping like flies.

They're being taken out.

>literal who
Don't make another thread faggot

Oh no no no

fuck niggers

Attached: 1553716472002.png (600x533, 130K)

Attached: 2FB372C9-5F18-44A9-9C34-E8828DE24010.jpg (1125x878, 596K)

Agreed. Nipsey was actually awesome

33 years old...

Who?

>implying some nobody nigger named nipsey had any influence on Trump whatsoever.

Dude was actually trying to get rap away from “guns and drugs” and into just working hard and believing in yourself lol. Wish he didn’t go on his “fuck trump” bs but he wasn’t out there campaigning for Hillary like gay-z either. And yeah, 33 is odd. Masons def have power on cali ie that “secret Masonic police force” operating in kamala harris’ team

Anyone who still defends Trump is a mega kike

Here we go with you civnatcuck nigger lovers

Shot *six* times

Toll paid.

You think they took him out for same reasons as xxxtentacion, chris Cornell, etc?

Fuck trump is a sign of a mental disease.

You would think creative and successful people wouldn't have time to dunk on our president.

Bet your hair is blue.

The rope is coming.

Good luck with your ethnostate. Maybe you should convert to Judaism so you can join theirs? Assuming you aren’t one already

We got him boys, Nice Job!!!

bix nood mufugga

Nigger lover

Dude was def pandering, not gonna argue or support that bs but this dude was “redpilled” for lack of better word in many other ways. Not unreasonable to think he might’ve gotten hip to the shit really going down and took a stand

Those ones have glow associations unironically.

Like I said, good luck moshe

>Nipsey
>Jussie
Why do niggers have such stupid names?

You are the Kike promoting nigger loving agenda as always

The Trump curse is as real as the nipples on your mommas titties.

Attached: Wer.jpg (400x578, 50K)

Lol whatever you say man. Good luck with your ethnostate. It’s totally a reasonable goal and def attainable at this point in history.

Like he said, niggers aren't human and neither are their demonic kike enablers.

No, he was definitely a dumb low information low IQ nigger. Gang banging crip, worthless subhuman scum, got into rapping to rap about being a degenerate shit, died early as all gang bangers should.

Lol sure faggot, call me when Hillary Clinton is dead

>”woke” blacks actually believe a random nobody rapper is geopolitically relevant enough to be assassinated
You can’t make this shit up.

Nipsey Hussle is working on a documentary that will narrate Dr. Sebi’s Trial in 1985.

Dr. Sebi claimed in a New York newspaper ad that he could cure AIDS & was allegedly executed by way of U.S. Medical Corporations because his AIDS remedy would take away from their own profits.

twitter.com/1djfirstclass/status/990261360968728577?s=21

>mossad assassination
no. that nigga got shot.

TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO

Imagine being this bootyblasted because your favorite trash tier niggerfaggot rapper got the just deserts he was begging for his whole life. I'd bring that useless nigger back in an instant if it meant you would take his place.

Attached: L-45001-1481784035-2962.jpeg.jpg (599x401, 67K)

The zoomers will hear about this. Shut it down goy!?!? Pre war curren$y gang reperation when?

Nipsey=6 letters Hussel=6 letters

youtu.be/BPS_LLiyBr8

>Shoulda got money
>shoulda fucked hoes

K. Get back to us when it actually happens

Lisa “Left eye” Lopez is another rapper who got involved with Sebi, even Aaliyah had been to his compound because she was close friends with Lopez

Kek

Attached: 1553033244830.gif (399x369, 39K)

“YOURE THE BOOTY BLASTED ONE” says the wishing death upon ppl over a post on an anime website lol. Man I can’t believe I have to share this place (the only place where free speech is allowed) with unaware super-tards like yourself and a bunch of fucking glow in the darks. Good luck with your ethnostate buddy. I agree, it sure would be nice, but it’s not gonna happen. Maybe you’d have a better chance at making an ethnostate for retards?

At least he isn't a nigger lover you absolute mongoloid.

Go make some more accelerationist or blacked threads man.

Imagine being so brainwashed by caveman level tribalism that you can’t see how, when it comes down to it, we have the same enemies as they do

oh no another nigger getting shot, color me surprised.

If Mossad did it and Trump also works with them, did Trump call for the hit??

>good luck with your ethnostate

Your record is skipping, shlomo

Trump isn't working with mossad. Get a grip shlomo. The end is coming.

>implying Trump is in control of anything.

Attached: 1552332365068.jpg (1024x554, 56K)

civnat cuck is a brainlet, color me shocked
I don't make threads, also I have filters for that kike filth.

Good luck with your ethnostate

I bet you'd bend over for Trump. loser.

People who talk shit about the clintons die
>omg Hillary is a murderer
People who talk shit about trump die
>omg magical trump curse
Kys faggot

i'm not a yuge faggot like you, nigger kike.

Attached: 1553085659977.png (396x420, 323K)

Well, good luck with your ethnostate anyway dude

>nipsey be ripsey
S

Attached: 12D6ED8B-AFF4-4205-8DD9-CC1C95BDB0D3.jpg (750x741, 416K)

Good luck defending lifelong crip niggers that get gang banged on, you fucking moron.

How many track suits do you own?

i don't know what you mean blyat.

Attached: 49009399_1946432508985291_2724215988265418752_n.png (750x926, 658K)

>victory lap
Kek, too soon that's 2020

>This was not a Trump curse. This was a mossad assassination.
Mossad goes out of it's way between false flags lone wolf mass shootings and 911 to kill some random nigger

Nipsey was making a documentary about dr sebi who is said to have cured people from aid, hiv, cancer. Maybe that's why he died?

Does your brain hurt when you think?

Take your meds

Attached: ZomboMeme 30032019172148.jpg (408x612, 43K)

Look here

Active Crenshaw Mafia gang member. Which is a love set of Hoover Crips. He also has hoodsta on his fucking neck.

He dug his grave when he didnt leave that life.

>dindu nuffin
>trying to gentap away from drugs n guns
>Masons did it

Man fuck you and your nigger loving acceptance. Go suck more of Jamals dick at this faggots funeral.

The Trump curse is real.