Hatecrime is official

well here it is. there is a tv campaign and everything. there are no adults in the uk they are now officially children of the state and hurty words will result in the full weight of the law being enacted against you because that's what is important, not Islamic bombs of peace or migrant mass rape gangs or nigger stabbathons. no! if you point out the TRUTH you are committing a HATE CRIME.

hatecrime.campaign.gov.uk/

Attached: cucked.png (1717x897, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

report-it.org.uk/home
soundcloud.com/madison34increment/come-back
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Xr4nfKsWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a subject and you'll use approved language, nigger.

fuck this absolute gay piece of shit island. we let this crap happen. we are responsible.

Attached: cucked3.png (750x330, 47K)

diversity is our strength, that's why we need to threaten people with prison so they keep their diversity of opinions to themselves.

diversity is strength
freedom is slavery
truth is hate

fuck this shit

just did a fake one lol

Time to form a Forth Reich

it is officially big brother. report your countrymen for hurting your fucking feelings. where do I report Islamic rape gangs, traitorous politicians and useless police? is this country not divided enough? what the fuck is wrong with hurt feelings? it's all horseshit.

divide and conquer

kikes win again

it's MAAAAAM honk honk

report-it.org.uk/home

Attached: big-brother-1984-cropped.jpg (640x640, 49K)

i would like to see this "law" tested. since it based entirely on subjectivity and opinion i doubt very much a prosecution would be successful.

Is this song considered hate thought? Fuck Muslims and fuck Jannies

Attached: D4F1D417-2AFD-4AD4-9749-501A48F3F885.png (640x274, 109K)

soundcloud.com/madison34increment/come-back

Forgot link

Attached: C66EDD69-E568-43C5-8FDD-EE3B12D5B4B6.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

This if fucking word salad, to prosecute political enemies.

There is no other way to get around this.

Attached: this-is-word-salad.jpg (1876x852, 145K)

I didn't say nigger I only implied it. Do bongs go to jail for the implication of the word nigger?

Or anybody else, lmfao. What a crock of shit

if you are in the UK get onto your MP. get organised. this shit does not get better over time, it gets worse. it always gets worst. this started small and now look what has happened. at some point they will release a book that will contain the only words that you are allowed to use.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Go shart on the Queen's lawn

Yes bongs. You are gonna die. Some of you are gonna die. That's inevitable at this point. You just have to choose between knees or feet.

It's not so bad. I'll see you in Valhalla

"perceived by the victim, or ANY ONE ELSE"
it's literally bullshit, written by a fucking moron. but it is what the police act on. this is clown world. I am fucking horrified I was in bed ffs

When a government chooses foreigners over their native born, it's time to remove said government.

Take the clown pill. You must accelerate fellow user. Bongs are good at this. Pretend to be antifa and push the needle more orwellian until everyone breaks and becomes facist.

Attached: 508DDDC9-CBA8-4475-92FF-F752E1B0E95E.png (1013x598, 359K)

Accelerate

Attached: 1549843238777.jpg (960x846, 151K)

Attached: 1553633997656.png (275x251, 135K)

it gets worse bro. from the CPS website..

"In 2016/17, 83% of hate crimes cases we prosecuted led to a conviction or guilty plea. Because of the serious nature of these offences, the CPS can apply to the courts for a 'sentence uplift' which is an increased punishment for the crime. Last year, more than half of our requests led to offenders having their sentence increased because it was motivated by hate."

83% conviction rate for someone having their feelings hurt. fuck me this is ridiculous.

You must Honk harder. Revolution happened once. It can happen again. Honk for communism. Agitate for laws that are openly racist towards whites in pain language. Push the needle until it pops and you can take your country back.

Attached: 043DE74D-DC62-4EE0-8527-3C04E6C7CD34.jpg (714x476, 148K)

Honk harder bong. I will see you in Valhalla.

Attached: 815443B7-3B30-42C4-A208-7B1134A93CD9.jpg (800x450, 47K)

One by one they took away every weapon, tool or utensil you could possibly use to defend yourself and you all sat by and let them do it. Now you cannot ever stop their police state and soon you will be in prison for some made up crime. Good luck, britcuck.

You're a fucking retard. Gasoline is cheap and accessible to children. And EVERYTHING burns, dogfucker, everything.

So close

Attached: 4D113866-1525-4176-A199-819E0D7C4E1B.png (1334x750, 1.27M)

>guilty plea
this. they have to plead guilty or they will get fucked even more. it's not even getting talked about but maybe after the tv ad that was just on it will be. we used to have a sensible media and celebrity crowd who were based and made lots of noise when necessary but now they are all pozzed af, hate trump and their own race and want to be muslim. what the holy fuck happened? its literally gone fubar

they key word here is ''perceived''. How arbitrary can you be in creating a law?

Well it's going to get more arbitrary because the law is meant to target whites and they won't openly say that until the conquest of Britain is complete.

Attached: 8F41B132-8ED4-47A1-AFF7-FB88A295D98B.jpg (422x599, 57K)

Are you being serious right now? Kids are being hauled to the police station because they tell their teacher they can't understand their classmate's thick accent. Police are knocking on people's doors if they like a tweet that is considered offensive to a tranny. Tommy Robinson is thrown into prison for having a camera running outside of a courthouse where a gang of Muslims is on trial for grooming 4000 teenage girls into sex trafficking.

Only one thing will affect change at this point and you know what it is. You've only been left with one option, by design.

and then this is just pure madness...

"Evidence is NOT the test when reporting a hate incident. The perception of the victim or any other person is the defining factor in determining whether an incident is a hate incident, or in recognising the hostility element of a hate crime."

the cops and CPS both state any actual evidence is NOT required for them to push for a conviction, simply that the "victims" perception is all that they require to proceed to drag your ass to court and possibly jail. holy shit.

fuck niggers
fuck kikes
fuck fags
fuck trannies
fuck the deaf
come get me motherfuckers

That's blood libel against all white people. Extremely anti-white. All these traitors need to die

>ID is WOKE

>Post is woke

He's right you know. I'll see you niggers in Valhalla.

Loyalist death squads when

Attached: 250px-UFF_D_Company_mural.png (250x292, 135K)

Islam is literally a hateful misogynistic patriarchal cult and they teach women are worth half that of men. That is the perception. They teach non muslims are not worth the same as muslims. That is the perception. NONE of this will be prosecuted no matter what our perceptions are because the law is fucking shit and will prosecute us for just mentioning it. This is quite literally madness.

They want you to revolt. Could it be any more obvious? They are probably pretty upset that raping your daughters in the tens of thousands wasn't enough to set you off.

Don't you see? WW3 is coming. It's time to kill fren.

Attached: C2A815AC-F7BF-425B-B1A2-49EA1AC3362E.jpg (500x667, 67K)

>Islam is literally a hateful misogynistic patriarchal cult and they teach women are worth half that of men.
Well I guess they can't be wrong 100% of the time

Soon.

UK has been Jewed since the Napoleonic Wars. Sad to see.

I know exactly what you mean brother. It's the same way in America except you only lose your job instead of going to jail. They are raping here too.

And women are half of men. This would have never happened to you bongs if you weren't ruled by women.

Attached: 5CD5DF2C-954D-4D73-8C12-FEDE803EACFA.jpg (268x188, 10K)

holy shit saved and checked

Attached: 1551237115535.gif (128x128, 33K)

Cool.

You're one to talk dog fucker.

you know i'm a firm believer that we are getting closer to the next tipping point of the world (we may already be in it most likely) and they keep attacking us daily, removing our rights, demonising us, etc sooooo it shouldn't be a surprise to them when it does happen. and it will happen, everything has a breaking point and you can feel it in the rage and anger of everyday people.

Canada is The UK's Child, and we were brought up terribly.

They want it to happen. Jews hate everyone who isn't Jewish and war and genocide is their only reason for existing. They are doing this on purpose.

The entire west is going to become facist and then it's world war 3.

They did this before with Hitler user. He wasn't the messiah to Europe that pol pretends he was. He was a Rothschild agitator who created the state of Israel.

Really it doesn't matter to me, I welcome violence. It's better than living in clown world. They won't fucking draft this cracker.

Attached: E7868B4E-0933-4834-A599-D4EAF8707F2D.jpg (750x312, 183K)

True. You should have let us liberate you, you Dumbass loyalists. You could have been the nigger less paradise we never had the chance to be.

it's arbitrary. I bet most of those people who have been prosecuted are white working class or benefit claimants who the BBC think are human trash because snobbery, unless they are campaigning for labour votes kek. it's so transparent, and indifference has allowed this terrible law to exist and fester

The more they try to protect them the more we will hate them... will they never learn

if only you had guns to stand up to this shit
oh
well

take a form the police will investigate for you, its not like they have anything better to do

Attached: 1553526554637.jpg (720x855, 65K)

>year 2040

Attached: galley_slaves.jpg (514x340, 61K)

>just don be a cunt IRL
>dont get stress with others
>life can be very simple

Attached: 1553630110096.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Gasoline is cheap and illegal guns are real. Refusing to stand with your cousins. You're worthless.

i feel you're 100% correct bro.

Attached: 1553173198692.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

if you do not hate that which would destroy what you love then you do not really love, hans.

Well done bongs, accelerationism at its finest. Hope you all got your wanking loicences ready for tomorrow.

Attached: 1552289590813s.jpg (250x181, 5K)

Ben-Hur is a movie about a jew
Hence you're implying jews will be enslaved

>Just be a cuck
Flag, checks out

imagine not being able to call somebody "mean"words IRL if you're angry.

also
>dont get stress with others

you're not allowed if you're white= code word for just be a cuck

report all govt officials and police officers to them

Attached: 1553721014493.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

in a society were people are not allowed to be themselves under threat of punishment, then we can never truly know anyone and never be able to truly trust anyone. you could never know if they were genuine or not. what a horrible dystopian society that will be. allow horrible people to be horrible, then you know who to stay away from. we learn this at school for fucks sake.

Taking offense is subjective so of course the conviction rate is almost 100%.

this law kill any and all discussion and criticism of transgenderism and all the 300 sex identities, Islam and homosexuality. They cannot be discussed because a career victim will have you arrested and silenced. let that sink in

We won't be far behind with that fucking crybaby of a prime minister we have. Vote PPC and repeal m101

Attached: 38DC842F-FA7C-4DD4-8CC1-70C4BA9020F7.jpg (1535x2482, 701K)

>race
>religion
>sexual orientation
>transgender identity
>disability

"Class" not included?
Guess Labour just doesn't give enough of a shit anymore

the most shocking part is that big brother is directly telling us how you can and cannot behave as though we are children, belittling us, showing us absolutely no respect whatsoever as adults. it's peak lack of awareness on behalf of the state. peak clown world and we are in it. the timing is interesting, with Brexit and the stabbings and Christchurch and diversity, and the state goes full soviet lol you couldn't make this shit up.

>be non-muslim
>don't like Islam because misogyny and hate
>muslim starts talking to you at work
>you blank him and don't want to talk
hate crime perceived, that's all it takes. calls police. lose job. fine. prison. can't get another job. life ruined. fuck this gay earth.

>talk to Muslim
>he takes offense
>go to jail anyway
Wew lad.

it's time to report every single instance of perceived anti-white sentiment on twitter, Facebook and in the media.
every
single
one
the existence of the national black police association can be perceived as racist, especially as it supports "unity as a strength" rather than diversity, so clearly anti-white. use of the term POC is exclusionary to whites and only whites, and is clearly intended to isolate and exclude and entire racial group from consideration and discussion. the fucking list is endless.

Attached: racist.png (987x531, 306K)

>and they teach women are worth half that of men.

This is outrageous.

They are worth 1/20th

Until you have felt a Poodles asshole, lets knock off the name calling, fellows.

I would invite you people to come here, but you foreigners have the habit of turning our country into the same shithole you just left. We don't need you faggots attacking our 1A and 2A rights.

Attached: bald_eagle_american_flag_bandana_and_sunglasses_large.jpg (480x480, 33K)

this type of thing always, always historically leads to overthrow and violence. they do not learn from history.

Inter-sectional politics meets censorship.

>attacking our 1A and 2A rights
half the people in your country are already doing that. and given the right set of circumstances, they could succeed. some people just don't value freedom, many such cases.

True, theyre basically treating us like children and reminding us to not call each other nasty names or we'll get put in the naughty corner. It's getting pretty frightening.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Xr4nfKsWk

>they're going to repeal your constitutional rights
nope. not how it works faggot. have fun rotting in prison for wrongthink

Jesus fucking christ this is litterally as totalitarian as the blasphemy laws of a fundamentalist Islamic nation.

The entire west needs an uprising/ethnic cleansing of (((those))) at the top.

Attached: gdgdgd.jpg (416x537, 33K)

Do you think you can get mudslimes imprisoned if they speak their displeasure of Christianity/ any white religion?

Stop being an arrogant piece of shit. Self deluding cock-suckerslike you are usually like this because you are cowards at heart.

He's right, we are not too far behind Britain. We are not invincible, our constitution and Bill of rights need to be protected. And at this point it looks lime the tree of liberty looks like its going to need to be watered very soon lest we all get drowned in the jewish herded beaner hordes.

Of course not. Jews run the show across the west and this whole "equality" and "tolerence" shit is enforced completely one-sided to the white mans detriment.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK AMERICA
I'm sorry you live in a shithole part of the country, but even our most vile shithole is still better and freer than any other place on earth. If you hate freedom so much go live in a nanny state, cuck.

Attached: 1540013312864.jpg (600x600, 65K)

haha fuck the UK, going downnnnnn in 1,2,3....

>downnnnnn in 1,2,3

Attached: 1544527341890.png (292x390, 7K)

Get fucked you stupid fucking ugly ass rotten teeth asshole lmao