If you had the perfect girlfriend for 4 years and she started getting feelings for someone else for a week just because...

If you had the perfect girlfriend for 4 years and she started getting feelings for someone else for a week just because you haven’t been talking as much and things haven’t been the best would you do anything you could to make things work or just try to find a new girl? I can’t imagine life without my girlfriend and she is the perfect wife and future mother. The problem is I haven’t been the best boyfriend the past few weeks. Would you do anything to salvage it or just break it off?

Attached: B8775F62-6F03-494F-BA56-0C0CB4CE236F.jpg (713x386, 55K)

yes, try to salvage it if that is truly what you want

Id kill that dishonourable whore.

4 years? Vs. someone for a week? Lol at that point I couldn't even trust her at all. What if you have a business trip? Or you and the homies want to hit the cabin for a week? What's she gonna do? Hmmm?
C'mon bro this is basics here. Drop that hoe before she drops you first.
Trust me, you'd be doing yourself a favor.

Then you find out she's been fucking him on the side for years while spending your money.

nigger you getting cucked, son

Tell her “if thats what you want then leave”
Dont sound passive aggressive and weak about it though. Make her feel like she is easily replaceable to you. Then she will beg you to stay.

Brother, leave. Never let them think you truest have no balls. If you leave she will be back.
But.
If she doesn't, be prepared and accept it. She won't do this but if she does? Fuuuuuuck that bitch for real!

Attached: CACF2894-C5C5-461C-8020-678315E443D1.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

She’s 18. She hasn’t even known him that long and she would just break up with me if she was gonna cheat

Stone her. She has dishonored you.

The girlfriend is Trump and the someone else is globalists, right?

>she would just break up with me if she was gonna cheat
ohhhhhhh no no no no no
you poor lad
shes getting stuffed like thanksgiving turkey

>18
Nigger go find new pussy. If u can't, start lifting and it will come easy.

Oh I thought this whole GF thing was a metaphor for your image.

Hah my boy you got a lot of growing up to do.

Fuck everything you can.

If she’s already interested in someone else she lost interest for you a long time ago. Move on.

Attached: 31650618-478E-4B0B-BBA2-E59A030B5C1C.jpg (573x430, 20K)

There’s a reason I said she’s the perfect girlfriend. She was a virgin when we met, hates the Jews and is loyal. I just have been sick and haven’t been texting as much. Our relationship is long distance. If we stay together I will convince her to live near me so the sort of thing doesn’t happen again. That is the only reason it did. She didn’t cheat or even hang out with him

Kek

Attached: 136C818F-F1C7-42E5-A4EF-61D1D4B4650B.gif (445x250, 1.89M)

It is what I want

It’s a little late for that

>hit the cabin
kekked

wish life was this chill

How do you know she didn't cheat or hang out with him?
Was she the one that told you that?

Hit up Tennessee or Alaska yo, shit is cheap over there to rent or buy.

>she would just break up with me if she cheats
I thought the same thing too lad

That "one week" is a test of how much they can get away with, and it's their last test. Leading up to that they would be testing your boundaries for the entire relationship.

Drop the whore unless you want to get cucked at every turn and end up losing half of your shit and children to a whore.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and be a fucking man.

You know what you need to do and want to do. Whether you do something about it is up to you. Not a bunch of people on Jow Forums

This is why you date men instead of women.

If shes been with you for 4 years and shes falling for other people after a week, you shouldn't internalize that decision. Your looking inward to find the solution, which is the medication most prescribed to the men on this board. This is not one of the times where that is necessary. Women are fickle creatures, she has already made her choice if it's gotten this far. Be thankful that you don't have any kids with this woman. You can leave and start again. Forgiving a transgression like this, an open act of defiance for the love that you hold for her? You need to leave.

Do not do long distance relationships. Get out and date people, meeting new people and fucking them can be fun! Just don't do that for too long. You will become jaded.

How does one fine another virgin? Even if I wanted to leave her she is a unicorn.

What makes you believe so whole-heartedly that she is a virgin?

Because we were both virgins when we started dating and she wouldn't want to salvage the relationship if she wanted to be with someone else

How old are you?

Salvage it but assume that if you can tell she's losing interest, then she might have already cheated on you. If you don't already have kids with her, then do it soon or quit wasting her time.

Doesn't happen if you are firmly rooted in the Self because the heart will be open and you would not lose interest in here, nor her in you. Dysfunctional relationships are pleb problems.

If you're in a relationship for 4 years and you're married married then you're a degenerate and should consider not breeding.

*not married

I'm having a stroke

It depends on the distance and what your plans are with her. They can be irrational and become infatuated over some fucktard overnight, it happens. Don't let it get stale, don't pussy out and become insecure. Give her the attention she needs but make sure she knows her place. They crave attention and confidence.

>If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it; if you marry or if you do not marry, you will regret both; whether you marry or you do not marry, you will regret both. Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it; weep over them, you will also regret it; if you laugh at the world’s follies or if you weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or you weep over them, you will regret both. Believe a girl, you will regret it; if you do not believe her, you will also regret it; if you believe a girl or you do not believe her, you will regret both; whether you believe a girl or you do not believe her, you will regret both. If you hang yourself, you will regret it; if you do not hang yourself, you will regret it; if you hang yourself or you do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or you do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the sum of all practical wisdom.

-Soren Kierkegaard

Thanks Ahmed

This guy gets it.

Ignore these incels, they're idiots. Communication is important. This is gonna suck, but you're gonna have to have her tell you how you've failed as a boyfriend. And then you have to do better. Sometimes, it really is that simple.

Sources: I'm a fucking adult in a three-year relationship which has had several bad rough patches, and my partner and I have gotten through it with sensitivity, honesty, mutual respect, and communication.

Oh man this thread
hit my feels but made me audibly kek
good luck OP

oh, and you're a faggot

Jesus Christ, you sound like a pathetic faggot.

Give up immediately. Such events will inevitably happen more in the future. If she's that fickle she's not worth wasting time on.

why would you put up with some whore that will get feelings for other people every so often because you aren't fitting her standards lmao

cutting the aid to these countries will only make it harder on the people and easier for them to leave their country and come to USA

We shouldn't be aiding the continent of Mexico anyway

This thread, lmfao. What’s a matter, faggot ass bitch? Your girlfriend is a disloyal whore who never loved you? Now she wants to fuck someone more chad than you? Boo hoo hoo, looks like no more pee pee in vagina for you BWAHAHA!

Who knows, maybe she’ll let you watch you can watch as she gets railed by this new, superior bull. Fucking faggot, fuck your gay ass blog post, but thanks for giving us a chance to kek at your dumb fucking ass

I did this, told her to just date him if that's what she wants and she said she will try to get over him and wants to be with me. If she didn't really like me I don't know why she would do this, I don't provide her with anything she couldn't get from other guys at college
Now this is a good quote

leave her faggot

I would if I was a pajeet and there were millions of virgins waiting for me in my home country but I'm not and there isn't

Beat her if you can get away with it. If you have siblings get them to intimidate the guy and beat him if they can get away with it. There's only one way to prevent cheating and it's been subverted.

She’s trying to make you fight the other guy because she gets off on it. She’s manipulating you.

She just raised a big red flag and dared you to do anything about it. If you give her what she wants, she'll raise it every time she wants you to react a certain way. Ghost her immediately.