What are the political reasons this book was censored by the CIA?

What are the political reasons this book was censored by the CIA?

MODS DON'T WANT YOU TO RESEARCH THIS

ALL THREADS BEING DELVIA?

BUT THE WORDING OF THREAD FOLLOWS THE RULES

FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 41aNsYsSOpL._SL300_.jpg (200x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cufos.org/APRO_Bulletin/1980_07_00_APRO_Bulletin_V29#1.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/05/magnetic-north-pole-moving-pretty-fast-towards-russia
rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/323733654382
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStory
youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJqIXYT1w&list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br
youtu.be/5i8H977qFtA
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
vimeo.com/322065641
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
youtu.be/tu-sLX0FbF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>political reasons
the world of man is built from sin.
without sin, the adversary has nothing.
jesus christ died so you could be cleansed of your transgression.
literally all humans need to do is just relax and love one another.
politics can't run without conflict and conflict requires sin.

sincerely,
war

tl;dr?

>this book was censored by the CIA?
false.
cufos.org/APRO_Bulletin/1980_07_00_APRO_Bulletin_V29#1.pdf

Attached: Capture.png (475x492, 189K)

Why was the moon missions named after the sun god?

Attached: 1464656105753.jpg (1280x702, 131K)

>Something’s up in the Arctic: the north magnetic pole is on the move. But rather than drifting around aimlessly as it has for centuries, the pole has picked up speed and is heading fast for Siberia.

>The curious shift has caught scientists’ attention and forced them to take rare action. Concerned for those who navigate in the Arctic regions, they have updated the official map of the world’s magnetic field to pinpoint the pole’s location.

>“We know from old ships’ logs that in the past 400 years, the north magnetic pole has hung around northern Canada. Until the 1900s, it moved perhaps tens of kilometres, back and forth,” said Ciaran Beggan, a geophysicist at the British Geological Survey in Edinburgh.

>“But in the past 50 years it started to move north, and in the past 30 years it started to accelerate away,” he said. “It went from moving at about five to 10km [ six miles] a year to 50 or 60km a year today. It’s now moving rapidly towards Siberia.”

>theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/05/magnetic-north-pole-moving-pretty-fast-towards-russia

its fucking nothing goy go back to fapping

why was the rocket named after the prison?

I dunno about that book, I'll try to find it, but speaking of weird shit did you know that baraq o bamah is Hebrew for lighting from the heights?
What was that Jesus said?
"I saw Satan fall as lightning from the heights"
Obama is the Antichrist, Trump has been "denied his throne" as the prophecies stated, we are in the end times, those who say they are Jews but are not are the synagogue of Satan and will be wiped from the earth, and the golden age will soon be upon us!

>barack
blessed
>hussein
beautiful
>obama
deviant

last thread 404'd

loose lips sink ships

Attached: 1554070144634.gif (435x314, 23K)

Lrn 2 Reed
Baraq o bamah
And you have to use the ancient transcripts, though lightning is still baraq

>he doesn't know about the etymology of names in the modern world
ancient is irrelevant, user.
language has changed a lot.

WHY ARE ALL THREADS BEING DELETED

WHY IS THIS BOOK SO FUCKING UNEASING
IM AT PAGE 40 AND IM LOSING MY SHIT

ALLAHU AKBAR

Attached: 1553899074699.jpg (768x432, 78K)

How much is the Rabbi paying you to shill tonight?

One of you richfags buy this shit and scan it

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/323733654382

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-180746_eBay.jpg (1079x1355, 558K)

our history has been subverted. everything that has been taught to us and has become common language is a lie.

Attached: 1551585140589.jpg (535x509, 45K)

i don't get paid by the king.
i serve because that is my purpose.
you should learn that you're broken and take a fucking knee.

Why is this still only 55 pages?

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-180927_eBay.jpg (1079x454, 129K)

> charing $2000 for the CIA-scrubbed version you can get online

Capitalism at its finest.

From what understand it was originally classified becuase they were unable to provide proof that a pole shift can take place in less than 24 hours , a few hours to be precise and now their is evidemce surfacing that can be used to back up this theory,
I actually hope this 12,000 cycle iw correct because these rich fuckers that have built underground bunkers will not be safe, iit will all be down the that special thing called lady luck. I know for definite i wont survive , iim so unlucky i could fall in a barr l of tits annd i would come out sucking my thumbs.

>underground bunkers will not be safe
on the contrary, what do you think "cavemen" were?
but this time we don't have an erase and rewind, we have a return.

In caves in the sides of mountains, not burried underneath them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0

k shlomo

now FUCK OFF

Shut It Down

the land reshapes after 1,000 mph winds hit it for 6 days straight, user.

Because the sun is gonna micro-nova in the next 50~ or so years destroying all life on the daylight side of the planet and fucking life on the dark side of the planet's shit up during and after the event, (((they))) don't want you to know because (((they))) have built bunkers in various parts of the world preemptively to survive while they let the rest of mankind go down the gutter and don't want any panic during this era and want to guarantee that their bunkers can be safely constructed

You are aware that if an event like this was to happen whole continents would be destroyd and the oceans would be moved into entirely different locations and 99.9% of proof we had existed would be erased, burried for good or lost under the new oceans. Im lead to believe the great flood and Atlantis were myths , im actually startng to question my own beliefs on this .

>tl;dr
archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStory

book claims that every 5-7500 years or so an electromagnetic change occurs in the earth's layer below the crust, which is normally a stable "plastic" like consistency. The change turns that layer into a more liquid consistency allowing the crust of the earth or the earth's plates to quickly float over the now liquid layer like a piece of wood pushed over water. It also claims these resulting cataclysms wiped out cultures that are not reflected in the historical record (atlantean, etc)

>In ¼ to ½ a day the poles move almost to the equator, and all hell lets loose. The atmosphere and oceans don’t shift with the shell – they just keep on rotating West to East – and at the equator that speed is 1000 miles per hour. It has to be, normally, to make one rotation per day. So, while the shell shifts with the poles going toward the equator, the winds and oceans go eastward, blowing across the face of the earth with supersonic speeds, inundating continents with water miles deep….

>You can see, then, that ice ages are not a matter of advancing and retreating ice; it’s simply that different areas of the Earth are in polar regions at different times, for different durations of time, with the changes between positions taking place in a fraction of a day

Come on chap, you could have checked me at least.
Dont forget to mentions the giant waves created by the upheaval,. Ive heard a few people mention pikes peak may be an option

posted this yesterday-ish
basically it may be because they used it to fuck with the russians

Attached: ChanThomasAdamEve.jpg (2407x762, 334K)

Thomas Chan?
More like Thomas Jow Forums.

there are currently under water cities.
really let that sink in.
on the great day of the Lord, who will be able to stand?

THIS

MUST WATCH SERIES EXPLAINING ALL OF THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=wvjJqIXYT1w&list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br

youtu.be/5i8H977qFtA

Keked and checked.

good video

the nephew of Astronomer Edwin Hubble gave me a copy of the Urantia book after we watched the launch of the HST at his home...

Attached: jway.jpg (486x479, 20K)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh guys??

Attached: whatintheactualfuck.png (1014x832, 130K)

That guy is completely retarded stop shillin his videos

why is this book being pushed all of a sudden? this isnt new, its been available for a long time. There was a thread earlier about how the CIA had censored it. It came up in my youtube suggestions, and recommended on amazon. i need to take a break from this place

You're fake news, declas in 2013. Stop lying shill
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

theres pdfs online dumbshit

/thread

bump!
how will Jow Forums celebrate the impending doom? I hope that I'll get to see it during the day, i'll buy myself some thick sunglasses and have a batch of chocolate icecream while i wait for the big event

Heavily edited release

The ancient inscriptions found at Gobekli Tepe indicate that some type of cataclysm occurred around 12,000 years ago. Maybe this cataclysm is periodic?

vimeo.com/322065641

>I actually hope this 12,000 cycle iw correct because these rich fuckers that have built underground bunkers will not be safe, iit will all be down the that special thing called lady luck
assuming what the document claims is true, and the continents do in fact become inundated with miles deep levels of water for several days, the best option would to be to build a giant ark, either floating or submersible which contains seed banks and a few key animal species that could be used to help repopulate the earth once the waters have settled. gee, sounds really familiar doesn't it.

The book was published in 1965 and has been available for anyone to purchase since 1965.

That doesn’t surprise me. That’s where the greatest philosophers and first government system came from and word roots

Takes all types, I guess.

detbhsu wouldn't it be cool if someone decided to not try to save his own skin but instead build an underground safe that has all of our known history and art as well as encyclopedia of the current world written on noncorrosive materials so that once society gets back on its feet they can uncover it and rebuild with a headstart?

That's of course assuming that wherever the bunker is built isn't miles deep underwater

this actually makes a lot of sense...

but wouldnt this be the Noah story? why is it the Adam and Eve story? or am i a brainlet?

Ever heard of the Sumerians? They had laws, created math, over 200 hundreds ways to make beer, calculated the Earth was the 7th plant because their God Enki arrived from outside the solar system passing each planet until arriving on Earth. They were for some weird reason calculating numbers in the trillions to determine probably kingship. Also Sumerians had the first Government system similar to your own (USA) and they even had the first city states.

>we

you mean (((they)))

i wonder what a world founded by jews would be like

probably hell

>wouldn't it be cool if someone decided to not try to save his own skin
fuck that, the moment I hear that shit's about to go down I'm going to climb the tallest mountain near my house in a pair of board shorts and bring some inflatable pool floaties with me.

Attached: 567364564.jpg (794x450, 106K)

Supposedly there is a 250 page version and at first I thought this may be it. Notice where I posted about how it's still only 55 pages right after Maybe you need to calm down and get off the internet for a few hours.

The geologic history of the earth is all cataclysms, ice ages and microbiological war. Abandon your blood at your peril, the myth makers aren't your friends.

Attached: syddo.jpg (967x528, 86K)

God promised never to destroy the earth in a deluge again.

This time most everything gets swallowed up by the earth fire is my bet

It's not censored by the CIA. It's hosted on their website.

Attached: 1920 Wall Street Bombing.jpg (920x656, 125K)

Joe Rogan Podcast with researchers of the cataclysm that happened 11600 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

That actually sounds pretty good, too, but I kinda want to leave something for posterity.

do you have any proof that the book itself was banned from being distributed? becaues the declassified CIA docs looked to me like just a bunch of case files they had, with some items in the case file being secret info and some items being related but publicly-available info

i never could find out if this book was, in fact, banned or just something they stuck in their files while researching some related topic. and unless you have proof that the book was banned, id stop spreading disinfo bullshit

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

The date for the destruction of atlantis is the same date for a provable comet impact in greenland and is the same date that sites like the great pyramids and gobekli tepe were built. Gobekli tepe is the rabbit hole

Youtube and amazon have advert trackers. Disable cookies or some shit

that image is unreadable, try again.

I just read the 250pg version.

Basically it says we are due for a cataclysm within the next 100 years and only a remnant of us will remain as has happened at least 3-5 times in the past. Preparing is futile. Beings in spaceships may come down and help save some humans.

that idea is consistent with the video that was linked earlier which claims that the 'gateway of the sun' at tiahuanaco may very well be depicting that sort of event. MS paint image macro related. I think i'd rather die by drowning than be seared to death by earth fire so hopefully you're wrong.

Attached: 345345345345.jpg (610x364, 91K)

next 100
>in 1960

Seems the next shift is due.

Attached: 3FAEF3D9-65BF-4099-AA3E-708986D35732.jpg (1536x1109, 345K)

We're definitely due for another pole shift, we know this because of the rock record that extends outward from the mid-ocean ridges. I'm majoring in earth science and asked my professors about what would happen during a pole shift and they all told me the same thing: no one really knows what would happen because the last event occurred before recorded history. The thing that they're neglecting however is the tradition of ORAL histories across the globe, many of which have predicted some serious upheaval the likes of which we can only imagine.

>>unless you have proof that the book was banned
>banned
>No longer in print
Doesn't matter. Find a copy or stfu.

what impresses me from all of this is just how rich earth's current biodiversity is, it means that even if things went tits up 12k years ago life finds a way, especially considering how widespread humans are today nearing 8 billion human beings

Attached: 1550001607888.jpg (680x685, 99K)

okay so there's a version with over 250 pages the original had been scrubbed clean by the CIA no shit, and chan rn is trying to find an original copy. This has been going on for 4 days. We're usually able to find shit like this within a day, because there is a mass amount of us, and a portion of us have the money to collect these literal artifacts. I'm talking about the real shit, and not the censored versions.

Your post is stupid. You can be apolitical and still get murdered by niggers.

well then god bless you user I give you my blessing, and hope god hears. I have bad luck when it comes to that stuff too, and good luck when it comes to finding these fuckers. I believe in a world where this shit happens we will find eachother, and it will not be like the shows, and movies. we'll be able to identify eachother quickly, and when we do it will be good.

I actually put in the dumpster.. I had read it a few years before and concluded then it was deception at best. so while I politely accepted the volume when offered it I later threw it out.

Attached: NAS.jpg (900x1200, 401K)

Maybe the bible was right after all and someone built an arc containing all or most of the animal life on earth. Perhaps they weren't physical full grown animals but a collection of frozen embryonic stem cells or something. Fuck I don't know I'm not even sure something like that would be possible, you'd have to ask a biologist. Underwater life shouldn't have too much of a problem, they'd probably have a blast riding the 5 mile high waves. Bird life would also likely be okay for the most part. It's like in the bible when the dove shows up to signal the flood has ended, it's safe to assume that the dove wasn't on the arc to begin with.

youtu.be/tu-sLX0FbF0

well, we could theorize on about it using a materialistic perspective, but what if there was genuine contact with a bigger force (not necessarily God) that contributed with an ark?
Like that film, knowing, where ayy lmaos take Nicholas Cage's son to save mankind
at least this world has a gardener, that would be satisfying enough for me

>how will Jow Forums celebrate the impending doom?

Attached: 1417378091307.gif (320x240, 1.21M)

based

well this guy says he read the full version which states that ayys may come down to intervene. would be nice if he'd provide us with a source because I'm sure we'd all like to read it.

lol that's probably the way to go. God knows every burned out pothead has a library of that kind of crap.

do not scared me anone

Something doesn’t add up. All of a sudden they are pushing this book. And I’m supposed to believe that eve is Adams daughter now. We live in an age of deceit bros

Anyone ever get the feeling that this type of situation has happened before? Like, maybe not the exact same way, shape, or form, but something like it has happened in previous ages.

The devil, elite, cia shadow government all have one thing in common..... they deceive people they make the lie almost close to the truth.... why would I believe eve is Adam daughter. Someone of the things the author wrote does make sense but I believe 75% percent of it is to make God’s people start more from the truth.

Attached: D5686437-5EB2-4FB5-8239-D7AA6166C06C.jpg (236x208, 9K)

It was a 280 page book, the CIA released 55 page declassified version because of FOIA...

nigga plz.
>we don't even know in to this day in 2019 how the pyramids were constructed.....
stopped it right there. yah, we do know how the pyramids were created. wanna know? look for dr. zahi hawass and he will tell you how the pyramids were created.

Apparently during the next shift, Arctic will be the safest place to be. And you know who wanted to build the base there.

You're an idiot. Anything you're able to disprove in the book?

unskilled slaves worked tirelessly for 20+ years hauling two and a half million six thousand pound stones up wooden ramps

Right on the money with this post

That would actually make sense because in the arctic you'd be at the fulcrum point, whereas the regions around the equator would bear the bulk of the inundations due to being subject to the highest centrifugal forces.

Lying sandnigger who thinks Ancient Egypt was an Arab civilization.

>Ancient Egypt was an Arab civilization.
retard, ancient egyptians WERE egyptians. not sure where you coming up with this arab shit.