Is there a correlation between the rising cost of healthcare with the rising rate of lardasses in society...

Is there a correlation between the rising cost of healthcare with the rising rate of lardasses in society? Do they match up perfectly?

Attached: lochtessmunster.jpg (589x869, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/4900-fat-people-bigger-carbon-footprints.html
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/01/10/683919100/study-coca-cola-shaped-chinas-efforts-to-fight-obesity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd man the harpoon if you know what I mean

Yes there is. The lack of self awareness is disturbing

Attached: yes.jpg (299x186, 13K)

Pre existing conditions was primarily a way to tax lardasses and smokers. Now we all subsidize them. Trannies too.

Attached: 20190327_225418.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

Duh. I'd say 80% of the shit Americans go to the doctor for is related to metabolic syndrome, also known as Fatty McFatfat disease.

how does we stop it?
gross

All the illegals' medical care we need to subsidize also contributes

illegal immigrants and their children get sick a lot, they can't go to the regular doctor, they just go to the emergency room and don't pay

i regret very much we became so weak we allow disgusting cunts like in OP pic to steal our oxygen daily, accuse us of hate when we point out the obvious and then demand we provide care for it. acceleration needs to speed up.

OINK OINK

Attached: HERE PIGGY PIGGY.jpg (474x560, 79K)

>acceleration needs to speed up.
well I guess on the plus side lardasses like in OP pic are getting fatter and even unhealthier in each generation. Soon they will be dead before they hit puberty

These fat fucking stupid "role models" have already started to die off. She will quickly deteriorate and be dead in 5 years if she doesn't stop eating like a terrible slob

$2.5 trillion, IIRC, is down to obesity, and that's before we get into public expenditures like redoing busses with fewer, larger seats, let alone recognizing the fact that obesity is far, far worse for the environment than any sports car.

yes but being a fat ass is a personal choice. being a lardass will lead to diabetes. diabetes couldn't wrecks you body. heart disease, fatty live disease and part of your body being amputated.
if she makes it to 50 it isn't going to be very pretty.

Why can't you leave fat people alone

Cut off food stamps and welfare

How bad is it that this picture gave me a boner...

a doctor told me if there was no obesity, healthcare spending in the US would drop by half, maybe more. says most patients with serious problems are obese.

they're causing climate change, the science is settled
livescience.com/4900-fat-people-bigger-carbon-footprints.html

No, that wouldn't do shit

Get Coca-Cola, Pepsico, McDonald's, and other big soda and junk food companies out of the FDA and USDA. The reason every school has shitty cafeteria food but a fuckton of vending machines is literally because of Coca-Cola. Plus when McDonald's and Coca-Cola entered China and started working with their ag and health ministries, China's obese population doubled:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/01/10/683919100/study-coca-cola-shaped-chinas-efforts-to-fight-obesity

She's gotten fatter

>wouldn't do shit
nigger have you seen the shopping carts full of shit that gets paid for with EBT?
The FDA and USDA themselves are fucking anti human health even without the corporations involvement.

desu it's sorta impressive to see a person this big without any terrible skin conditions. (At least none that are visible in this pic)

Yes, I work as a CPG consultant. All that unhelathy shit is eligible because of Coke and the other big food companies. A lot of stuff is SNAP eligible, but thanks to marketing blitz and lobbying from big food industries most of it is overshadowed. Big food bought the USDA and FDA decades ago.

healthcare actuary here. Worked in AUS/USA/UK and EU. What IS directly correlated are 'sedentary lifestyle' and 'alcohol consumption' as metrics. I cant remember the last time I checked the figure but its almost (or over) 60% of a countries healthcare budget. Basically, we are paying for fat, lazy cunts. I find it extremely hard to swallow...unlike fat cunts eating garbage and sitting around doing nothing

'poor diet' generally as well sorry. missed that

Kek

Attached: tenor (5).gif (220x182, 559K)

imagine trying to manage all that skin while sun burnt. yikes

How many nigger fetuses has she had hoovered out of rancid gash?

Imagine having one body and neglecting it to the point where you look like a frozen chicken

KEK

Attached: 1553930087450.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

>effyourbeautystandards

So this excuse of a human being wants everyone to look like shit?

This is why it's expensive. Also why the school systems are starting to run out of money.

Harpoons. Now.

I work at a hospital, a lot of it is due to fatties. A lot of it is due to greed. Basically every test has certain tubes they're supposed to be drawn in, some have a special additive, etc. The tube itself can cost upwards of $15 to $20 depending on the tube type. If you come in from the emergency department, they draw what we call a "rainbow" where they draw sometimes 8 or 9 tubes. That right there is $200 worth of medical treatment and that was simply due to the tube it was drawn in. Let alone the $50-$500 test depending on what you need. Not only that, a lot of times we don't use all of the samples sent to us. Meaning that these tubes get stored and tossed in 7 days. Sometimes we'll toss 4 or 5 tubes from a pt. Just $100 worth of supplies that were drawn, held for 7 days and then tossed. There are also other factors. During the winter we have hoards of homeless people who come in and fake shit so they have a place to stay for the night. They're not going to pay those medical charges. So guess who has to pick up the tab? Everyone else who is paying. Fatties are a strain, but they are no where near the largest drain. Pic related, these are the tubes we refer to in a "rainbow".

Attached: 20190331_213236.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

More people are trying to get on government assistance
t. Pulled it out of my ass
But for real bring fat means you are royalty

She has a great sense of humor.