Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: CB097A9A-E9BC-44B3-B76E-C4B17301411F.jpg (1862x1048, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-man-charged-with-kidnapping-and-murder-of-university-of-south-carolina-student
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one time i picked up the daughter of aVP of a fortune 100 company from that very bar and did very unseemly things to her

This whole story is so fucking hot

Imagine him smothering her with his smelly body while he pounds away in the back seat, her screams muffled by the bass of his nigger beats

More proof you can’t let monkeys out of their cages

Nigger kills Jew instead of white person. (((Their))) plan backfired and good riddance.

Attached: 1a4436adc3b889c8e5cb8f0c8841f555c50ad399[1].jpg (484x484, 34K)

KYS

Dindu nuffin

>its another episode where women have to live with the consequences of the society they wanted and voted for
based, hope more dumb city dwelling roasties die.I don't mind that this episode is on repeat anymore.

Attached: 1548354535410.png (484x458, 227K)

>being too stupid to realize this groid INTENDED to kill a white girl

Yes. Nothing of value lost. Her dad's facebook friends are all kikes. She was going to USC law, so prolly a sjw. Can't find any facebook or Twitter accounts under her name, meaning it was wiped clean from nigger loving music. She got in a car with a nigger at 2am in Columbia SC and being from NJ,.that actually makes me think he did all of us a favor.

Rmyt

Attached: 97848BD7-42EB-40F1-A19D-21138C05EC6C.jpg (540x452, 36K)

is that pic real holy kek

doubt

you are sick fuck

biology is a social construct

Attached: ugly-somalii.jpg (620x828, 50K)

I knew it

I meet one girl from USC recently, smoking hot chick, she only fucked niggers.

This current generation is a loss.

>Yuh, look at mah big nigga nostrils in mah mugshot nigga na mean nigga
I hate everything about niggers.

And now you walk the streets a free man while our melanin friend is in jail
#mywhiteprivilege

Thots from New England attending college in fhe south are the fucking worst, and as a bonus another dirty nigger is off the street. Seems like a win win to me.

She deserved it. I know people that haven't. Once seattle liberalism meets southern coruppt nigger city govts,.all hell is going to break loose

What happened with her?

Based black man.

Too soon

Well its very obviously going to be used by the enemy to illustrate the contrast in how white people react when the shoe is on the other foot. There have been several cases of whites fatally shooting blacks under similar circumstances.

Race mixing garbage. Kys.

Her dad is friends with more kikes than trump. They'll execute him down there. Win win indeed

Niggers should be systematically genocided. Men. Women. Children. All of them.

foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-man-charged-with-kidnapping-and-murder-of-university-of-south-carolina-student

you can doubt all you want, her name was anna and i had her lie on the bed and i fucked her in the mouth until i came in her face.

The south has gone from sundown towns that niggers wouldn't dream of looking in a white woman's direction to kidnapping them off the street for rape and murder. This is the 4th case like this the last few years in the same state. Niggers are getting dumber and bolder and don't even have memories of when white people used to lynch them.

We are outnumbered here. Columbia is nothing but niggers