2019... I'm forgotten

2019... I'm forgotten...

Attached: Milo-Yiannopoulos-1440x918.jpg (1440x918, 152K)

as all alt righters should be

This guy had a huge impact on my life. I won't forget him. It's just that the stuff he does these days is too tame. It's like he's trying to be mainstream without realizing that he's already become a pariah that will never be redeemed.
Him between 2014 and 2016 was magic. IDK. I was a young guy just getting into politics and his schtick was influential to me, esp as someone from a very liberal area who had never really been exposed to any kind of right of center or conservative ideas. Wish him luck but he has to stop it with this "Hahahahahha look at me, I'm not racist, I'm literally sucking black dick" schtick. That's the main thing that turned me off him.

Tried to mainstream pederasty

He will be kept in the wing for when they need him again

>Tried to mainstream pederasty

Which is historically the most right wing thing ever. He bought into the whole triggering the libs thing too hard

I don't care even that he DOES want to fuck black guys, if that's his mental illness. It's not like he's going to get pregnant and bare one of their halfbreed children that will grow up and become a terror to white people everywhere via SJW politics. It's just that I think it's shameful and cucked how he uses literally dropping to his knees and sucking black dick as a virtue signal.
It's like the worst kind of stereotype of a joke that you would make about the worst type of cucks.
Like imagine the worst sort of meme about a Redditor, literally dropping to his knees in a 4 panel cartoon and the caption reading "Hahaahahhaha I'm totally not racist, I'm totally sucking a black dick. Go ahead and try to call me racist NOW, MSM!"
It's like not even a meme though. He has literally become that guy. That's why I can't watch him anymore. No other reason he just lost his balls the day he, unfortunately, apologized for something he should not have.

He was never alt right though.

Best outcome he could've hoped for after being outed as a pedo sympathiser really, isn't it?

Dude was de-platformed. Would probably be huge otherwise. He still pisses people off and it's funny. Haters are just jealous.

you'll say this about every disgraced alt righter

Surely this is pasta

Ultra cringe tho everytime someone tries to call him a "pedo sympathizer" just because he discussed the issue of age of consent. That's literally all he did was discuss it in a completely reasonable way. AoC isnot 18 in most of the world. It's fucking 14 in Germany and in much of the west. He didn't even say he thought it should be lowered. He said it should stay like it is right now in the US. All he did was say it's different when someone is banging a sexually mature person rather than a not-yet-sexually-developed "child".

Jesus, the fact that he has gone through so much just because of that is fucking awful.
I have sympathy for him for that.
But when he says "Hahahahaaha check it out guys, I'm not RAYCISS! I'm literally SUCKING BLACK DICK! HAHAAHHAAHHA IM SO COOL" then that's what's not cool.

And it's a shame cuz he used to be so based and I used to respect him so much even though I'm mostly not really very accepting of gays, he was obviously a mostly OK dude.

I actually feel kind of bad. Didnt some rich guy ruin his life?

He was never aligned with Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Millennial Woes, Andrew Anglin, et al. He was always an anti feminist, anti Muslim, pro jew, alt lite, breitbart groupie & he spent an entire chapter of his book talking shit to nazis & the alt right.

Why would it be pasta dude?

He's forgotten because he's such a liberal that any regular traditional person can't even follow him.

What was the beginning of the end for him?
His poorly-worded explanation of homosexuals having relationships with younger teenagers on the Drunken Peasants?

This. If he wanted to stay relevant he should've went full pro white instead of sucking up to jews who just cast him aside. Now he's nothing like Gavin Mcinnes & Sargon, no revenue streams & completely irrelevant.

>Ultra cringe tho everytime someone tries to call him a "pedo sympathizer"
You're right but that's how the media spun it and that's all that counts in clown world.

If he was a lefty it wouldn't have even been news.

Gotta give him props for not bitching up and talking about how love will save us when our Black Sun Crusader decided to clean house.

Honestly, that would be the usual answer you'd hear, but IMO the real beginning of the end for him was the night he dressed up in drag and gave a speech.
Now, it didn't bother me, and I don't think it really bothered most of the people in the audience. I think everyone "got it" and so forth. But at the same time it's also kinda cringe and it's like "OK dude, you're this gay conservative. Cool. But now you're going from being gay to being a caricature of everything people hate about gays, and that's different".
Like in the beginning when I watched him he was just a gay guy. You could sorta tell he was gay, obviously, but he wasn't AS blatant about it as he became? So IDK. I guess now he's cool if you're a log cabin republican or something? But I dunno. I wish he would just go back to acting like a normal person. He was VERY intelligent and well-spoken and his best strength was his ability to BTFO the media. Gradually there was less and less of that and more and more of this "Hurr hurr hurrrrr im a based FAGGOT and i suck BLACK DICKS hurrrr hurrrrr and REPUBLICAN!" Like OK dude. Cool. But you're just not broaching subject matter that I as a normal conservative, vaguely libertarian and fairly "racist" guy (whatever that even means anymore) am going to be so interested in anymore.

Pretty much. The Joe Rogan podcast too from what I remember.

Which Toe Rogaine never pushed back against. He had an actual pedophilia apologist on his podcast and didn't say a thing because he happened to be a popular right wing pundit. God the day that bald manlet gets deplatformed will be one of the best.

Which one was that?

what's his name again Jow Forums?

yea he was he also had sex contact with ted beale and cernojew

internet losers

mason fags die soon

Is that Evgeni Malkin?

He went against Ben Shapiro and supported Trump.

This angered neocon media outlets so they prepared to take him down because of it.

Show some fucking respect a lot of people found 4 Chan and Jow Forums because of him.

F

>some newfags that never bothered to lurk discovered Jow Forums because of this faggot
>be grateful

He flirted with the alt right by writing that objective piece on Breitbart. He even spoke well of Richard Spencer pre heil gate.

What were the group that came before the Brown Coats?
(Which then disappeared after the Nazi party emerged and cemented into place)

Well he's that. MAGA hats are the Brown Coats and Milo was part of what preceded. MAGA hatters also will disappear after a stronger more powerful and organized group rises to power. In glad they existed but it's time to pick new leaders to back.

Milo we sacrificed the heart and soul of our home Jow Forums to elect Trump and keep the wolves at bay. I’m sorry you were one of the sacrifices too. I liked you a lot. Your speeches were like rock concerts because of your charisma but the bad guys made our victory hurt very badly.

It’s better to be forgotten now than to be remembered when we swing back left for good.

Bad argument

Go back to your dorm commons you stinky kike

The drag thing was cringe but you rebounded from that shit like nobody I’ve ever seen. You helped unite the right and did what every right wing secret club wannabe wants to do but you did it successfully.

Also you probably kept gay people off the right wing chopping block for good.

But honestly what do you want? Recognition? Your status back? You were a public figure button fucking social atomic bombs in the face of the global elite. You’re lucky they didn’t fucking kill you.

Brown SHIRTS you fucking faggot.

Attached: antifa.jpg (500x614, 63K)

What the fuck I love antifa now

Got married and lost his edge. Think he'll get fat now he's someone's wife?

>Which is historically the most right wing thing ever
If Sam does it I guess its ok then

Attached: 1526731707128.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

because Jordan Peterson does it better

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)