How do you talk to normies?

Attached: 1539454386217.png (264x274, 30K)

simple.
idle banter.

Don't

lower your IQ like 10-20 pts
youll have way more fun

I wish normies were only 20 iq points below time

The world would be a much better place . It's more like 40, on a good day for them

Just keep your mouth shut whenever race or politics or gender nonsense comes up
I learned that lesson the hard way

i hate this feel

Attached: 1547859553365.jpg (645x773, 62K)

Just have to dumb your self down.
Try mundane shit like
>the weather has been really....
>how's your job been going
>did you see that new (insert generic movie or tv show)
It's not hard to fake normalfag yourself

Betas. It's fun to manipulate or just toy with dumber people. It's even funnier when other people notice what's happening and start laughing. Do this in a way in which it's fun and constructive.

I honk at them.

Attached: 1554080685888.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Mention Sport

Did you get puched by a nigger after calling him a dirty gorilla face nigger?

Attached: [email protected] (620x349, 69K)

this, checked
belittle them and talk at them or ignore them

Pretend to be talking to a child. Well, you essentially are, in intelligence terms.

exactly this, sometimes i'll test the water, but the key is to quickly be able to tell when to just keep it banal as fuck

Don't.

Attached: 1552860699758.jpg (640x640, 19K)

I have to get stoned or buzzed to be able to pull it off

i used to do this kind of sociopathic behavior
then i grew up

Attached: 142098230982023.png (217x225, 22K)

This.

Be careful what you say to normies user.

rare to see that flag these days, usually its a memeflag.

how do you feel about the jewish plan for the west?

find a normie thing you like, take an interest in it and bring it up a lot.

for me it's cars/mechanic work

>fren
you wish, kike

>for me it's cars/mechanic work
that's not normie stuff user

i don't.

Learn all about football and watch the top 10 rated TV shows. Talk about those things. Also repeat MSM talking points. If the NPCs are "conservative", use Fox News talking points. If the NPCs are "liberal", use MSNBC talking points.

Like calling my normie friend a 'non-hetero-normitve scamp' rather than calling him a raging faggot?

Attached: 1550545197040.jpg (620x465, 35K)

>tell someone god is real we are in a simulation elves alex jones

>he starts going to church

Attached: 423d83f2416292f19419e72ab37a426cdfa908334f57c3b05fcf8ebcb43dfbf5.jpg (255x255, 9K)

Most car mechanics I know are racist as fuck.

Im not the autistic stereotype. Im also not an optics faggot, so all that nonsense about hiding your powerlevel is completely lost on me. People are fine with it as long as youre confident and reliable.

Start easy. Tell them "Niggers are subhuman"

If they call you racist you are talking to either a Nigger or a Traitor

no

>Most car mechanics I know are racist as fuck.
this
t. racist mechganic

haha, not quite.
here, the litmus test is brexit, them migrants.
if they recoil, i'll usually just feign a lack of interest in it, sometimes its better to protect your social standing than to risk setting off some leftist ghoul

personally i believe all races have a right to their own nation and self determination

the west was lost once you gave women the vote, don't blame Jews for impending western downfall

Attached: 14092830982039.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Sure it is. In fact, at least dealing with normie men, they'll actually try and pretend to know what you're talking about and follow along when you bring that stuff up, like some dork trying to pretend he knows what a bunch of normies talking about football are saying. It puts them in a position where they think they're the sperg and you're the normie

It's not really worth talking to normies. Even if they aren't set off by your ideas and opinions, they won't understand what you're talking about. I tried talking to some normies who seemed pretty based, so I dropped a few purple pills on them. They couldn't grasp them at all. They just started repeating what Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager had said last week. Normies will have to learn the hard way, through suffering.

Badly last time I tried doing that multiple people told me I'm too pessimistic

Yes.

Wew cars aren't a normie pass time.
>T. Shit posting /o/tist

>they'll actually try and pretend to know what you're talking about and follow along
right, exactly.
normies dont know shit about mechanics - only white attractive psychopaths and racist as fuck fat dudes know shit about cars
whenever I talk cars/bikes I can literally feel the cock gazing
t. white devil

SPBP

listen to the aussie, it's us and the japs against the world

Can confirm. My coworkers didn't hate niggers, jews, ect with the same zeal that I do/did, but I revealed my power level within the first month of working with them and they're still friends with me nine years later.

t. mechanic

checked
plumbers are racist as fuck too haha

If they’re smart you should try to cause as much cognitive dissonance as you can. Say things like “why haven’t we banned guns? Japan and Switzerland banned guns and they have no mass shootings.”

Otherwise don’t talk to normies

I bet you get laid never

If you talk about politics, drop in a really subtle redpill that they won't think anything bad of you but they'll catch it and think.

Yup been like a month for me

>tfw normies don't care that you can run a 100+ octane "tune" on regular pump gas because you have water/methanol injection
It's been to long since I was last able to sperg out about car shit with others :(

>implying poltards can even make eye contact with humans

I made a joke to a girl who told me she never gets offended by anything and considered me her best friend
two weeks after completely ignoring me she texted me that what I said was horrible and racist and she "needed space." That was 2 months ago now. After we split, the rest of my friend group chose her side and now I have no friends (again)

Really honestly it wasn't that bad of a joke.

with dick in hand

I mean, you just kinda do it.
Im naturally gifted when it comes to talking to people, so for me it's easy. All my friends, family and gf know about my views. I used to say that Hitler was a hero in philosophy classes in highschool.
What is it exactly that you're struggling with?

Attached: tumblr_p67xt5r5Hk1w5gdhlo1_1280.jpg (1200x833, 141K)

>It's been to long since I was last able to sperg out about car shit with others :(
it's ok youre among frens, user - you amc driving faggot

mostly through thoughtless and low-effort dialogue to be just communicative enough not to be perceived as a dick. i come across as aloof and spacey, which is fine for me.

i make normies really fucking uncomfortable. no idea why.

Attached: happy-beautiful-black-child-kid-smile-laughing.jpg (750x499, 130K)

i agree on both points,
but since mass immigration is a product of jewry, cant accept your final point.

do you come to Jow Forums often? how do you feel about the jew hate threads?
they really stir the loins
i apologize for my autistic questioning, im just trying to judge your character basically

tell us the joke please

Attached: 14290809280923.jpg (621x615, 100K)

But it's boring af

>i come across as aloof and spacey, which is fine for me.
*hugs*

This

Well put

that's like $240, eww

>It's not really worth talking to normies.

It really isn't. Only those who take redpills are worth any time imo. Like who wants to talk to some normie about last weeks game or some boring shit when there's better things to talk about.

Why is it that normies react so strongly to any critique of the 21st century lifestyle I've argued that the Holocaust was massively exaggerated and I've gotten less backlash

Yep, I get buzzed 90% of the time I have to hang out with my girlfriends friends. Or more accurately her friend’s friends.

I am normie

im actually not too bad around my GFs friends, they are all pretty based, and pretty hot too actually, so its kind of enjoyable

grow a pair and cut her off from her friends faggot

Not bad for one night stripping.

Why her friend's friends?

>Why do people get mad when I tell them their living a meaningless lie
How ashkenazi are you Ari?

Yeah that's why it's best not to socialize with normies unless you have too.

Because her normal sorority girl friends aren’t that bad. But the guys and ugly girls they bring around are something else.

because of alignment with the herd, when you attack the herd, or the motives of the herd, it is an attack on their personal judgement and or things they like or admire/aspire to
I never talk to people about the holocaust, normies just cannot handle this information for some reason

>Because her normal sorority girl friends aren’t that bad
user, I..

Lol I’m 20 and I’ve only been dating her since February, give me some time and money.

Based

hell yeah dude, you'll get there - bless up

Attached: 1552688721950.jpg (683x1024, 122K)

Fucking this, every dealership I worked at had racist technicians.

I can only speak in groups of them. That way I have something to latch on to. Otherwise speaking to normies is frustrating because we always end up talking about the most useless shit for the sake of entertaining them.

>mass immigration
personally i condemn the actions of people like barbara spectre, she doesn't represent me or anyone that i know despite saying all the BS about "we Jews blah blah future of europe". she doesn't speak for all Jews and seems to have delusions of grandeur.

>Jow Forums
been here for a long time

>jew hate threads
unfortunately there are a lot of Jews engaging in despicable shit so I understand why they exist. i believe in free speech so they don't bother me, i just ignore them

thank you for judging everyone on an individual basis

I'm from Ukraine so most people perceive me as Slavic and I didn't say their entire life is meaningless just specific shit like I don't think all this Jew pharma is helping anyone maybe we're being duped and I thought I was gonna get lynched or something after I looked at their reactions

A few months ago, I decided to throw cuation to the wind and just talk in real life how I talk here. Luckily, I have an employer who is hip to the Jew question. The only time I bite my tongue is when I'm in front of clients.

Wow. This new generation can't even take jokes. I can't wait for the nukes to fly.

Please tell me more about a situation you know nothing about. Seriously attractive, elitist girls really aren’t that bad. Every girls not a coal burning drunk user, I know that’s an convenient excuse.

Appreciate it bro.

Any opinion on what’s going on in Syria? Much of pol wouldn’t have a problem with Netanyahu’s Israel as long as they stopped supporting jihadists to attack the secular government

>Seriously attractive, elitist girls really aren’t that bad.
agreed, their friends are obnoxious because there's 1000 of them and I can only charm 4 at a time. that's all I'm getting at
t. forgot about more elite sorority pussy than you've fucked

*(and stopped influencing our politics through AIPAC/dual citizenry of course)

Manipulating a normie is like manipulating a rag doll

How do I get a normie girlfriend?

Attached: 1553956700695.gif (445x250, 2.26M)

I don't

thats cool dude, sorry for the retarded prying questions, thanks for the honest answers though,
i guess the fact that your showing your flag and not shilling some garbage just goes to show that your not one of (((them))), i can respect that.
its just that as of late, ive really been feeling the "white uprising" vibe, i guess i dont want to hate, so its nice to get a more reasonable perspective, you actually seem like a pretty right wing guy, which is messing with me a bit

>hello
Hello[A]
Hi[B]
Who are you?[X]
...[Y]

[X]
>I am NPC18361973
>nice to meat you
Nice to meat you too[A]
Ummm, ok...[B]
Did you need something?[X]
Fuck off, I don't know you[Y]

[Y]
>hey, that's not nice
Oh, I'm sorry[A]
I didn't mean it[B]
I said fuck off[X]
You got 3 seconds to comply, 3...2...1...[Y]

[X]
>ok ok
>yikes, somebody is in bad mood today

I thought I was the only one

Ok, I thought your girlfriend was a retarded loser.

Assume there's more to them than they let on

I stopped giving a fuck. Most people don't care if you say off the wall things. It's fine, for example to call a feminst out and call her a retard. People are not libshit outrage videos irl. They are people.

i dont support any gov't arming of terrorists under any circumstances especially for the purposes of covert or proxy war whether it's your gov't or mine.

it's time to bring back diplomacy
time to stop killing each other
and time for all races and nationalities to have a place to call home

Attached: 14890209820942.jpg (640x480, 62K)