Trump won't shutdown the border

Because he does his (((masters))) bidding and they want you replaced.

Attached: download (39).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdXWmmcJ97M
scholastic.com/teachers/articles/teaching-content/history-child-labor/
nytimes.com/learning/teachers/featured_articles/20000807monday.html
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/pdf/history-of-child-labor-in-the-united-states-part-1.pdf
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/history-of-child-labor-in-the-united-states-part-2-the-reform-movement.htm
youtu.be/j-VAOlHGE6Q?t=87
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/20/prison-labor-protest-america-jailhouse-lawyers-speak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ITT: I reach into my ass and post what I find.

All this talk is just theater. He's just doing it to keep you thinking he's there for you, but he's not.

>they want you replaced
incorrect!
they want you to fear being replaced so you start killing.
that way, they don't have to be blamed for your fuck up.

- politics 101

>they want you to fear being replaced
california is 35% white user. At what point is there a justification for fear of being replaced? 5%?

LMAO THIS!

Trump never ran on being against immigration. Stay mad discord trannies.

you're full of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXWmmcJ97M

Wow. Lying faggot kike

I dont care if they replace me. So long as they do it LEGALLY. Bootstraps and firm handshakes bucko.

Attached: images (33).jpg (261x193, 12K)

Attached: women_democracy.jpg (1043x1200, 254K)

It's civil war or bust for the white man. Start networking.

Attached: 8ae19aba3c8bd425b7e81aaa0c2aad952c86c1ba63caa6942d027a05f1ee6184.png (2414x634, 566K)

>T. shitlord plebbit transplant retard.

Attached: 1507177081543.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

"Children of migrant workers, for example, have no legal protection. Farmers may legally employ them outside of school hours." - Translation parent profit off the child's labor.
scholastic.com/teachers/articles/teaching-content/history-child-labor/

Attached: ChildLabor-time-capsule-the-national.jpg (564x925, 85K)

so that's why they bring so many kids with them.

"children of migrant farm workers, who often force their teenagers to work and sometimes take children as young as 7 into the fields to pick alongside them." -Translation still happens today.
nytimes.com/learning/teachers/featured_articles/20000807monday.html

Attached: ChildMinerElectricCar.jpg (720x459, 74K)

Exactly, they don't focus on the real issue or the truth! Here's where "replace you" comes from:

"The CAS received further support from abolitionist forces that saw this “free labor” of children as a donation to the cause of “freedom” in the fight against slave labor in the West. The success of these children [slaves] was judged by how much they worked for the Western families [master] that took them in. In annual reports, the CAS published letters that highlighted the Productive Capacity of the children. These letters reported things such as how the child “does nearly as much as a man” or was earning his keep. [Return on Investment]" - Translation CAS was literally a slave trade. Child slavery was accepted as replacement for black slavery cus they are set free at age 18, right? Well at least they don't have student loans.
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/pdf/history-of-child-labor-in-the-united-states-part-1.pdf

Attached: IrishSlaves.jpg (736x557, 107K)

Starting to unfortunately think this is the case. The talk is great and all, but means nothing until shit gets done.

yup they want to make america great again to maximize their profits. that's what it means to them.

That's what's up

Attached: slavery nowthen.jpg (516x935, 274K)

usa will be another third world shithole, but still i can go to canada

>canada
dude Canada is turning 3rd world at a faster rate than we are.

>remembers when lefties thought Trump was bluffing when he threatened to issue a national emergency, too

The absolute clear writing on the wall for ever Jow Forumsack should have been when he pledged his allegience to Israel.

Close. You need pics of kids if you want people to care.
Children are slaves of their parents. Children are property of their parent. Now there Laws forbid a child to work an business that is not owned by its parent, but illegals & the farms that employee them don't follow those laws, but parents find ways around those laws.

"Many parents actively aided their children in thwarting the child labor laws that did exist. He found that children who had presented certificates from doctors certifying they were unable to attend school because of a physical handicap were instead toiling away in the coal mine."
bls.gov/opub/mlr/2017/article/history-of-child-labor-in-the-united-states-part-2-the-reform-movement.htm

Attached: obama-immigrant-welcome-center.jpg (644x449, 62K)

One of the few films to even touch this subject is "McFarland USA"
youtu.be/j-VAOlHGE6Q?t=87

Interesting
Thx user

I keep wondering where all these people coming here by millions are living...
How are/have they been absorbed?
I understand slavery is legal in the prisons as well
Guards have even joined in the protest to same within the prisons in the past.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/20/prison-labor-protest-america-jailhouse-lawyers-speak

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-204746.png (720x1280, 294K)

Same culprits

EVERY

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-210334.png (720x1280, 177K)

SINGLE

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-210110.png (720x1280, 170K)

TIME

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-210118.png (720x1280, 174K)

Ok that's all I have to say is that they don't really care about us

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-205817.png (720x1280, 210K)

exactly. fuck trump