Why are Trumptards so scared of the full report being released? Why did they try to block it in Congress?

Why are Trumptards so scared of the full report being released? Why did they try to block it in Congress?

Tick tock Trumptards. Just a couple of days now.

Attached: hi.jpg_large.jpg (900x683, 146K)

Because fuck you

Sure, any day now.

do you people not realize it's being given to Congress in a few weeks? Even Trump wants it out there.

And do you honestly think Mueller, who broke his silence over a Buzzfeed article, wouldn't say something if his work was being mishandled?

why didnt mueller say "no we have evidence"?

Attached: 1546903116234.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

The full version is impossible to release considering the scope of the probe. If it is it will be heavily redacted for privacy reasons

dude mueller is so smart
all that calculus

Sure, but whatever version of the report that is released will still be enough to show that the report lines up with Barr's summary. Pretty sure unredacted reports of this nature do not and have never existed for the public to see.

I love how they're running with this. Yeah, just wait until you see the report, Drumpf will be finished for sure! maintain hope, salvation is just around the corner!

If there was anything juicy it would have already leaked. It's going to be published to the public with some private info redacted most likely. Russia conspiracy tards are embarrassing.

fpbp

>Tick tock Trumptards. Just a couple of days now

It's like watching a fly bang against a window while an open one sits right next to it. No amount of evidence can convince them their narrative may be flawed, it's inconceivable to even question it. They're just flailing about in a fabricated reality at this point. If I had any humanity left, I'd feel bad for them. But, as a sociopath, these last ditch rationalizations are almost erotic to watch.

I live for that look of pure defeat in their eyes

Attached: 7A6D0FB2437A4CA7848A2B3CDC4F55F9.gif (498x280, 627K)

If they released the full report we would have to lynch half of Washington tomorrow. They don't wan't to deal with the civil unrest.

You and I know that because we're reasonable but leftist will keep screeching

You lost, get over it.
This pathetic coping is just sad.

This is so fucking pathetic

Democrats are mentally ill

Isn't that full of governmental classified information?

+
Not sure if classified is the right word, since technicalities, but, "important information that the public shouldn't have" is better I guess.

You know who isn't afraid of the whole report being released? Trump.

Maybe there are details about the (((Kikollusion))).

im sure they're doing it just so the dems make it one of their top issues. then closer to the election (anerican attention span) they release it

Imagine being so mentally deranged you have to make up a lie that you're the only one to want something everyone else wants to justify being completely proven wrong.

This will not age well.

Attached: mueller-time.jpg (1024x705, 60K)

because it keeps you distracted and harping on about "muh conspiracy" so they can do work.

Mueller closing in

Attached: 6D409502-CA62-48EC-967D-679D738C4446.jpg (2732x1967, 1.77M)

too much sunk cost- the_mueller and all the rest. the street level lefties want to burn mueller as a witch now, but the corportists who plant thoughts into their brains say no no!

We do not care in the slightest when it is released because it the entire thing was fake from the start. Why do I even bother responding. The janitors and mods are shills, every fucking thread on here is subversion and lies. SAGE

I bet you wouldn’t even read it if it came out. Sage

>Just a couple of days now
Said the man after years

>Why are Trumptards so scared of the full report being released?
No we're not
FUCKING BRING IT BITCHES

Attached: 1523429421031.jpg (990x1200, 213K)

It's MUELLER TIME!!!! Amirite? Amirite, OP?! Drumpf is going down!!! Kek

whose ready for le epic win guize?

Geat a new saying going on 2 years getting old

ENHANCE

Attached: jew.png (232x201, 6K)