NOT SO FAST FUCKERBERG

your sudden realisation that you and everyone else you shlong with is terminally inept is one thing, that you want to make the rules for the internet is another, who the fuck are you sorry?

however i draw the line at you getting away with killing thousands of people and destroying the lives of millions more with your fucking bullshit.

you should be on death row, not hiding behind "yeah sorry, but we have an insufficient fix for that"

and fuck your wife too.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/mark-zuckerberg-the-internet-needs-new-rules-lets-start-in-these-four-areas/2019/03/29/9e6f0504-521a-11e9-a3f7-78b7525a8d5f_story.html

GOVERNMENT POLICY : shut this sloshy social clown up and regulate the net in accordance with every offline law per state.

simple.

Attached: 2036.jpg (359x334, 15K)

Nikolas Cruz - fucked in the head by your bullshit you fucking scumbag zuck

You ship live murder and rape, thousands of weapons pages, guns, knives, you exploit 13 year olds and damage them for life

This list is endless you fucking slimey toad and wow aren't you the hypocrite.

How bout you clean up Fuckbook before you postulate about 'the internet'.

You deserve a straight shot lethal injection and if it is the last I ENSURE

you will fucking get it.

Attached: 2017.jpg (438x486, 27K)

Your user agreement is a SCAM. You get UNINFORMED consent from 2 billion fucking people and here you are having the nerve to fucking speak?

You backdoor everyone with filthy data miners because you are too much of a fucking leech to charge an entry fee and lose a few users...

You and those like you are the scum of the world, stealing our intellectual property to feed into your A.I. systems and SIMULATE the most degenerate version of reality ever, cunt.

the worst part really is that he increased the delete facebook threshold from 2 weeks to a whole month

dirty fucking bastard belongs on death row.

he has single-handedly thrown the whole fucking world into chaos and insanity

hey FUCKERBERG - how bout you go deal with your mental fucking illness instead of turning it into a social network while you jerk off in your loser Harvard dorm room

fn murderer.

Fuck him. He can rule over his shitty site but the internet doesn't need this meddling kike suggesting new rules.

He's a filthy fucking hypocrite mass murdering parasite.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 4.12.07 PM.png (1494x808, 1.29M)

what the fuck are you talking about. this literal piece of human garbage has directly destroyed peoples lives all over the world

he is the finger on the trigger of every mass shooting since 2 thousand and fucking 4.

FUCKBERG : a boy was shot, chopped up, and burned on a camp fire while his "friends" played basketball

guess how that happened you fucking dirtbag.

Fakebook and Joogle are involved in gangstalking, which is a war treaty and human rights violation.

>gangstalking, which is a war treaty and human rights violation.

these cocksucking ferals have never cared about human rights and they were never fucking forced to either

RIGHT ZUCK?

and I haven't even mentioned what this cunt did to me for 7 fucking years.....

filthy fucking flesh eating fucking cunt.

What difference does that make?

I deleted all my accounts in early january.

based and redpilled.

FUCKCUNTBERG : you don't even have a product. you turned human beings into a product an then you what : fuck them up for life?

yeah ur a real "ideas" man while you ride DARPA like the filthy fucking slut you really are

telling kids to get microchipped, forcing your way in to their phones you fucking pedophile-loving maggot.

He got where he is because of the nose and connections.

while the U.S. government sat back and watched the destruction of everything anyone ever cared about.

he is human garbage pretending to be a smart man.

death row for this cunt. florida state. by electric chair

instead of Nikolas Cruz.

'"hey everyone I just used your ruined lives and dead family to make a toy that opens my curtains when I clap my hands. also, I like barbeques"

-

that boys father, the one who chopped up because of you cuntberg, normal people understood when his father tried to beat the shit out of the kid who did it - in court

you deserve death more than anyone you have killed you fucking worm

and while we wait for that sweet moment, by the of god, law and justice...

you buy your way out of mass crime against humanity

such is the low fucking state of your existence.

in case I didn't make myself clear to your deaf ears and fucked up brain,

shut the fuck up. you are a nobody, and you do not

run the world.

cunt.

I like your energy user, what set ya off though?

his fucking assumption that he runs the internet

he doesn't even run web 2

him actually fucking speaking over dead bodies

people his network has fucking killed

him paying money instead of facing criminal charges

him

his existence.

the fucking nerve.

Why do Jews love chink women, and why do chink women love Jews? They're like peas in a pod. Their greed knows no bound, and they want to subjugate people over it.

Asians are not based, nor are their women superior. They are soulless husks, and you deserve a bullet for miscegenation with one.

doing mind control experiments on innocent human beings

manipulating their emotions directly, hormones, brain activity

this shit was banned in the fucking dark ages you rancid fucking CUNT

Fuck this lizard faggot

MY SON'S LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU MARK CUNTBERG

fucking Die.

he wants to let it slide that kids turn into militants on his network well let's recruit the lot here and line this fucker up for a hellride

all the way down the green fucking mile

A liberal pushing for government control of the internet
Pretty easy to see your tactics reddit

you stupid selfish fuck. he thinks he owns you and ur here bitching about muh speech.

you don't have speech. he took it ages ago.

stand against him or fuck off.

2 billion cows in the cattleshed, millions dead, and u think u get to have a say on what happens with the internet...

mass immigration because u don't know what fucking NUMBERS ARE you gpx croney

u treat people to your cross-hairs every day on the week, feeding on them

talentless little loser with nothing but money.

Attached: 2037.jpg (312x138, 5K)

Now I know what it's like to receive walls of text. Ty

u fuckin learned that HERE you stupid fuck?

"For my next status update, here is a picture of my cancer victim." - hairflick

"Great stuff Sally we can run ads next to that."

non coding fraud who STOLE the facebook software from Leader Technologies, INC. through one of Clinton's black corrupt lawyers.
There is a 3 trillion dollar lawsuit against him.

leave zucchini alone he isn't even human

>3 trillion dollar lawsuit against him.

and the fucking worm doesn't make changed to his filthy stolen network unless they serve politics...

he let them mine the entirety of fuckbook without telling his users....

scavenging fucking vulture murderer should be shut down and milked.

Attached: 2038.jpg (483x402, 25K)

Can't facebook die already, fucking boomerscum are keeping it alive just so they can post pictures of their boring as shit normie lives.

>he isn't even human

subhuman garbage.

private groups filled with terrorists and pedophiles, protected from being reported,

while sex trafficking peaks at an all time high

Fuck cuntenberg, he belongs to the pro censorship elite.

He belongs in a fucking psych ward on the green mile.

Can you handle a low blow cuntberg?

'You are degenerate pond scum.'

Attached: 2039.jpg (344x333, 18K)

>this thread

Attached: 1538443124386.png (152x254, 41K)