Why do we have women?

Why do we have women?

Attached: E9E9A5B2-3A85-4FAC-A762-E5C5AA73E4BF.jpg (1242x888, 531K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to the Reddit post

Ouch

Link it lmao

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

you lazy faggot. reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/b7lmii/me_52m_just_found_out_at_least_4_of_my_5_children/

Why do you go on reddit like a little faggot? And then make shitty reddit threads that have nothing to do with politics you stupid fucking nigger

he'd be completely justified if he murdered the woman.

This has the do with the rights that women have to leave the house, I believe they must be stripped away

what a faggot this guy is.

Attached: 49008FD2-B24A-4674-B41E-A959E940BED7.jpg (1242x233, 127K)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DUDE GOT KEKED BIG TIME oh my God hahaha hahahah

the ideal scenario for women is to fuck badboy Chad and get betaboy Milton to raise the kids. nature literally designed women to do this.

What a dumb cuck.

*cucked not keked.

>trusting women
Especially white women

>what a faggot this guy is.

not the kid's fault mom is a lying whore.

he keeps saying "my children" throughout that cuck-salad of a post. he should just an hero himself.

2D > 3D

not really. nature designed women to get raped and enslaved, and that's pretty much it

found the cucked faggot. Hope you have cancer

Not even that, she lies to all of them even after the fact of being presented evidence

>not wanting your kids to be raised by chad to be super chad warriors and strong and everything
Have you even seen Conan the barbarien or similar kino?

Attached: 1529862231067.png (923x713, 16K)

Reverse alimony she should have to pay for him to retire early and not work the rest of his life.

FUCKING WHORES

bruh just man up and take care for other people's children

Attached: 4e83bda6c46e956dbb2471c6c53944c697fcc6b027d3dac2ad882c24e486.jpg (181x255, 12K)

Ooof

This women are naturally submissive. This is why they prefer a mate slightly taller than them. To dominate them

He can still love them as adopted children, obviously he spent 20 years raising them and paying for all of their shit so at least he should have something good out of all that effort; but it obviously changes, fundamentally, the dynamic of their relationship. He shouldn't hate them as he should hate their filthy whore mother.

There are valid reasons to cheat.

Attached: 1527682554681.jpg (595x299, 65K)

Chad is not a good father . He has no paternal instinct and will beat children

those subreddits, r/relationship_advice and r/relationships are just full of black pills.

It's always women, why is it always women cheating? The worst ones are the ones where they have established families like that one.

Attached: 1492738597187.jpg (756x772, 102K)

Procreation. If you pick the right one you get do engage in it. This guy didn’t. Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: 2443ED1A-062B-485F-8456-21938C3C3C70.jpg (573x430, 20K)

slowly, painfully.

>He has no paternal instinct
>and will beat children
??? I'm sorry, but you lost me.

Female is not a sex or gender its a race.

This is ethno strategy

If my wife asked me such a question I would unironically slap the shit out of her.

Women are less sophisticated mentally than men and they are trained to be whores by our Weimar media , fem lib etc

The communists who pushed for the female vote weren't stupid , breakdown of the family was their end goal

Honestly he should celebrate, when he leaves the whore his child support payments just got cut 4/5

There is nothing wrong with beating children.

Attached: 1535537059776.png (1115x456, 142K)

>being insecure over your height in the first place
Get it together, you fucking betamax.

He hasn’t tested the other kid, because she’s 14 but he most likely assumed she wasn’t his either

This

Betas need to be more self aware. If your wife is not a desperate uggo, she is going to cheat.

it's 2019, just use a taser, it also doesn't leave bruises so authorities can't do shit.

damn
it would almost be better if it were all 5, he could just walk

All the better then. Fucking dump that slut and her disgusting spawn and upgrade to a newer model.

Only non whites hit their kids , not Aryans. You're just telling us all that you're non white , good for you I guess

pretty certain that paternity tests hold up in court. divorce the woman. but don't ever post links to reddit, please.

Kill yourself

I'd rather smack my kid with a ruler on his thigh than pump him with 50,000 volts.

Clearly the solution is mass-sterilization so dumb and ugly kids are straight outlawed, combined with labbabies issued by the state as seen fit (economics and stuff).

Attached: C9ibNFEXgAEYxVd.png (662x675, 227K)

You're a sadistic pedophile creep who doesn't have the mental capacity to reason with a small child

Literally you're mentally retarded

No, I assure you that corporal punishment was the absolute norm throughout Europe and Western civilization in general for its entire history up until the last few decades.

This is hilarious because women are just socially retarded. They have no theory-of-mind. When they try to rational they just end up being autistic.

Children are not at the age of reason (the rate of development is variable though), so reasoning with somebody who cannot reason makes you literally brain damaged, you absolute fucking brainlet.

ey man the guy fucking raised them for 30 years what do you expect him just to drop his feelings for them the second he finds out his wife is a whore

if I found out my dad wasn't my dad I'd still wanna hang out with him, I love that guy.

Thank you for the link.

Women are voting Milton out of the situation.
Papa state is taxing all the Miltons to give free money to women cranking out Chad's babies. The only Miltons who get married will be those with a cuck fetish

Uggos are more likely to cheat because ugly women are mentally ill neurotics

Attached: 2352352352352.gif (498x210, 2.18M)

It worked pretty good too.

Attached: g4g34tgt.png (736x420, 180K)

Also you're a weak meek little bitch with low T, effeminized nigger that thinks moderate corporal punishment is going to do something horrible to a child. Putrid soft brained soft bodied estrogen filled cuck.

go back to the kitchen, janice. real men push kick their kids down the stairs in order to instill a culture of discipline into them.

Attached: 5bd66d67d679f4201187f2e7e17790f3557aa6f1f372bda6fa328825739e.jpg (255x207, 15K)

based wife's son

The fact that he made a post on plebbit instead of immediately killing his wife and their children shows how this was able to happen in the first place

Attached: 1509668628193.jpg (960x949, 93K)

Are you a subsistence farmer like your ancestors? No? then why do you beat your children like they did? Younretarded faggot

Violence has a different context now. Our ancestors lived totally different lives . Hitting kids now is totally unnecessary and far more damaging

Attached: 1548169225137.jpg (533x388, 86K)

>Wife cheating on him since at least age 19

Attached: 1535568521139.png (504x352, 180K)

>women

Attached: 1553318481148.png (781x596, 84K)

it should be legal to murder the damn bitch at this point . he should do it anyways reguardless

Be this as it may be, I can tell straight away that you clearly haven't been hit enough as a kid.

Causing a pain and fear stimulus in a child is literally what the satanic adrenochrome pedophiles do

You retarded faggot

whoa that's some powerful logic you got there

Attached: 1553605233139.jpg (800x526, 63K)

>every european/american was a subsistence farmer until 50 years ago
based estrogen filled brainlet

This is what being abused as a child does to you, makes you a sadistic creep who trivializes pain and fear stimulus in children

You like your adrenochrome dont you ?

Satanic pedophiles love creating pain and fear stimulus in small children don't they? Gotta get that adrenochrome , anons?

i was just making fun of your poor argument brainlet

Attached: 457457457.jpg (640x1021, 912K)

If you ever read Otto Weininger he sort of touched on this. Basically women and Jews are one and the same

sue her

>pretending to be asleep
This isn’t because of his height, it’s because he’s a beta faggot

Unfortunately this was confirmed to be a Jow Forums shit post, not surprisingly.

God I wish that were me.

>satanic
Oh?
>Proverbs 13:24 - He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
>Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
You'll find that mild corporal punishment was the absolute norm throughout all of Christian history. Both fear and pain in some degree, when applied in an ordered system, under a proper Christian ethos, are instrumental and fundamental for the proper Christian development of a child. Both pain and fear are part of natural reality and are inevitable in a man's life, coddling children so as to make them totally sterile to these things is part of the soft brained soft bodied cuckoldry of modern man that will bring the downfall of civilization.

You're really an effeminate little bitch, aren't you?

>trivializes pain and fear stimulus
there's literally nothing wrong with either of those. And usually the parents involvement into this is hardly a factor. The kids inflict most pain and fear on themself just fine, and it works, to not a darwin.

Txcuntosomes will berate his for being a shitty husband and his wife had to find love elsewhere. The rest of cunts there will tell him to continue to love them anyway. If I could incinerate just one online forum site with a nuclear weapon it would be those fucking she stain fucks of reddit. They define “cunt” perfectly.

>everything about my husband and his genetic line mean NOTHING
Love isn't real.

Nothing on the internet is real. Will you faggots ever learn? It's all just bullshit and "satire".

Everything on the internet is real.

Attached: 1530076247454.png (1118x628, 97K)

Attached: 26f9af722a81e2ed1c23721b227f0413fa3ad49579113b6e2e8ed1091c8bd534.png (450x557, 88K)

I like the part where you gloss over he fact you like to cause pain and fear the same way child rapists do

>the wife not only cheated on him but did it with 4 different guys
Jesus what a fucking whore

Guy is a giant cuck. If this happened to me i would be so furious I wouldn't even know what to do

Attached: dafuq.jpg (1155x811, 499K)

based
faggot

crazy amounts of cope going on with people rationalizing being beaten as children, I see it all the time with niggers

>in the same way
It's not in the same way you absolute brainlet. You clearly aren't a Christian anyway, yet you somehow care about satanists. In any case, you're an effeminate cuck and you lactate pure soi.

Now that's a good one.

She deserves death, not disownment, for doing this the way she did.

Attached: 1528903782344.png (882x578, 86K)

>ancestory test are not accurate

Confirmed op just for harvesting dna.

Like those stupid fucks that willingly put cameras and microphones in their house connected to the internet 24/7.

>upvoted
kek

Attached: 1506522935157.jpg (317x275, 15K)