Nipsey Hussle murdered for gang affiliation, twittery conspiracy is going wild

Counter argument, pol?

Attached: woops.png (1228x1306, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hamzaelmouaden/status/1112532823213256707
youtube.com/watch?v=zGz5spcStJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was assassinated 100%

Instagram condolences from (((Drake))) that happened literally right after it happened. 33 years old and shot 6 times.

Attached: file.png (954x616, 787K)

yo dawg this just like my nigga tupac

Attached: drake-purple-devil.jpg (492x800, 80K)

>assassinated
that nigga got shot.
TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO

fpbp, this generations's JFK

make sure these niggers know who (((they))) is

Attached: file.png (940x715, 109K)

>Nigger Huddle got shot
So some random unknown pubic-hair-on-head ganster wannabe took a bullet and anyone besides niggers care?
>::SHOCKING::

Literally who?

Attached: file.png (911x494, 151K)

Is that supposed to.. help your case?

My case? It doesn't matter what the truth is right now. It matters how people are perceiving this event. And this is so fucking glow in the dark that tons of people are asking questions.

Am I supposed to know who Nipsey Hussle is/was?

Was I supposed to know who Dr Sebi was?

idk what's going on.

Are the niggers upset? Are they going to start killing Jews over this? If so, then Nipsey HUssle was a hero and I was a bg fan of his work. He was always a hero to me.

Attached: Y0qwM8D.jpg (640x624, 43K)

Hoodsta is on his neck. He reps Crenshaw Mafia. It's a love set of Hoover crips.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Same as us nationalists, just niggardly.

Tell Black Conspiracy Twitter (((who))) owns the pharma companies.

Nig conspiracy theories hahhahahaa

some random homeless negro gets killed who cares

Attached: bored.jpg (304x302, 14K)

Reminder that kikes call people schizos while Jews have the highest rates of schizophrenia.

>Niggers BTFO big pharma.
Kek. Please let it happen.

He was killed because of the stance he took with the Jessie Smollett case

Attached: 1553932833562.jpg (500x666, 64K)

Niggers are so stupid.

He was a crip and never left that lifestyle behind,.

Live by the sword die by it.

>illuminati
These stupid faggots
Illuminati created communism, destroyed the church+family, created gangsta nigger culture, promote rap music,LGQTBBQ etc...

Fuck this bullshit. The last time "Zion" was trending was during teh Christchurch Shooting. Now this.

Attached: file.png (456x707, 72K)

Shills

>shills

Kek, whiter than you rabbi.

Honestly I never heard of the guy (yes i used to listen to rap in my younger days and sometimes to get my rage out). Until I started working security at these expensive apartments (3k-5k for AN APARTMENT) near The Grove in LA. I found out he lived there when some retard negro wanted to get into the complex but didn't have the right info, he would just take out the Nipsey Hussle poster and said he's there to see him, I was like nope don't know who he is. And still couldn't let him in just cause of a stupid poster. Confirmed it when someone legit went to visit him and we had to call the apartment for every visitor to get their approval.

Anyways, I listened to some of his stuff, all trash (in my opinion). He's "underground" and I would not say he had any real hits. I think he's only big cause hes related to snoop or something.

Who cares if some nigger dies much less a degenerate underground rapper with no real hit.

He was assassinated.

Dude was a millionare

Someone enlighten them who (((the))) are. They're Jews.

>millionaire
>Only did one album of crap
The absolute state

I always thought he was a bit dopey on Match Game. I never understood his appeal.

Attached: CCF5DEC7-CC62-4157-8B45-15B705468522.jpg (480x360, 14K)

t. nigger who got aids from fucking a literal chimpanzee but blames the illuminati for creating aids to kill niggers who they glorify in their media but also kill people who want to cure aids

Attached: vaporwave-seinfeld-windows95.jpg (700x700, 247K)

>he wuz a gud boy
>he dindu nuthin
>he was exposin' da illuminati an sheeeit

Stick to your scripts fgt

Nothing of value was lost

t. mossad moarpheus aka the jewish schizo spammer. A jew cries out as he strikes you.

friendly reminder: this user is a jew that supports open borders and used to post from israel. pay attention to how he posts, the jew cries out at he strikes you. he hates white nationalists and loves Jared Kushner. he spams hundreds of threads a day. he is a jew. his goal is to make Jow Forums look violent and unhinged and insane. he gets paid to spam shit.
if you see him call him out and report him for spam.

Attached: 1549926621390.png (512x512, 81K)

>counter argument
nigs gonna nog, nipsey is ripsey

Attached: 3FE99529-48FB-4B2B-8933-6C808EE1A2CB.jpg (708x540, 47K)

I had no idea Nipsey Russell was in a gang or a rapper. I remember him as a comedian back in the day.

>it was a hit
According to this dude it was gang relatedtwitter.com/Hamzaelmouaden/status/1112532823213256707

Come here user

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

I don't give a fuck who says "gang related" this was a Mossad assassintion.

>big pharma vs bloods and crips

No one cares about this literal who nigger.

Who is paying you to post this? Go away

Mr. Hussle.

If you can't handle people talking about your assassinations then don't do them. This is news and current events. Piss off shlomo.

he got famous for being a legit criminal that decided to rap. not surprising whatsoever.

Attached: C6F85ABB-F8E6-4799-972A-8E6F54163233.jpg (722x936, 85K)

Feel sorry for the guy, but AIDS isnt even real. How can you cure something that isn't real?

Twitter is cancer.

Only faggots use that service

"dr.sebi" sounded like your standard retarded nigger

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-31 at 10.58.28 PM.png (872x165, 31K)

>rapper
>face tattoos
>shot 6 times
Got any more good news to share?

This nigger constantly made music screaming “fuck white people! They are the devil!” And now he’s dead lol

Attached: 15189E08-16FA-46F0-ADA7-B0DF6F01FEBF.jpg (1024x743, 111K)

Attached: vegan poof2.png (659x373, 56K)

>nigger who got aids from fucking a literal chimpanzee
Why doesn’t anyone ever understand it was the chimp doing the fucking?

Some poor guy was out minding his own business and god ass-raped by a baboon

Attached: B7FFF8AB-6421-421A-8367-32FCB70C7D01.jpg (236x228, 9K)

Attached: Vegan poof.png (679x327, 46K)

ayy

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (564x360, 25K)

>33

There's that number again.

Prodigy died from a lifelong battle with sickle cell anemia.

>muh jooz
Not everything is always mossad

Prodigy was murdered
youtube.com/watch?v=zGz5spcStJs

DIdn't The Prodigy commit suicide by hanging?

Yes. DA JOOOOZ you stupid fucking kike. ITS ALWAYS MOSSAD. ITS ALWAYS ISRAEL. Every single bad fucking thing in the world Israel is responsible. NOBODY HAS TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE.

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)

All rappers in the 90s were legit criminals who decided to rap.

Yeah, he rapped about the Illuminati a lot, but so do a lot of rappers in the 90s. It was a hot topic.

No. He died in a hospital from sickle cell complications. Although the coroner said he died from 'accidental choking' while at the hospital.

Somebody go clap at this fuck nigga drake. He is one of the worst around.

REMEMBER BLACK-PILLERS
if you're gonna blow your brains out, first claim you can cure cancer, ebola, or something else

troll from the afterlife

Attached: 1520108502602.jpg (1024x614, 111K)

Sloppy job mossad. Tomorrow will be sloppy too.

user you can't forget to mention why that is. They also have the highest rates of incest, thus why they are pushing it onto us.

Nippy hussle did the fuck Donald trump song.
Dr Sebi was a drake pot witch doctor from Hondorus.

Attached: 1aNazis.png (452x903, 47K)

Prodigy was murdered you fucking kike

Attached: 333pm.png (1611x324, 50K)

He was a crip man, not every time a black man dies it isnt a conspiracy.

Attached: 1507666395145.png (1024x776, 410K)

Attached: file.png (923x563, 105K)

Well, it's possible.
Perhaps he shouldn't have been so much of a nigger. Then, we might not strongly suspect that he was shot be another nigger for being a nigger, like most dead niggers.

Attached: image.jpg (465x500, 56K)

I'm just gonna say that if you're a stupid nigger with gang affiliations and face tattoos, you're taking a MASSIVE risk working on a documentary about a guy who was allegedly murdered by big pharma to silence an AIDS cure, because who the fuck is going to believe you if you actually DID get murdered by a bunch of pharmaceutical companies? They would of course outsource it to the right people to make it look like some gang related nignog drive by, and anyone would have to be batshit crazy to go along with a story about AIDS cures and some doctor from 1985.

Literal snake oil salesmen

It’s definitely just a nigger getting shot by other niggers, but I would love it if it was true, AIDS is one of the best things to happen to humanity, shame nowadays pills basically nullify its effects.

The fucking irony in this clownworld

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-31-23-15-36.png (881x892, 84K)

sloppy job mossad

Attached: merchant nazi2.png (791x724, 138K)

If Jow Forums played their cards right they could start a nigger civil war. Create fake nig-twitter accounts, play upon the niggers' marijuana-driven paranoia and get them to fight each other for the lulz. Meme it!

Attached: black-pather-sheeeit-nigger.jpg (668x993, 175K)

>adam22

LOL

Ayy bruh, u a woke nigga fo sho. My man nipsey wuz just gettin his life back on track, trust dat. I kno u gon make another thread as soon as dis one dies. Keep preachin dat truth nig

Crenshaw Mafia, Hoover Crip love set. Still active.

We have them in Oklahoma because of the fucking exodus of black and Hispanic gang members that left with families a few decades ago.

My counter argument? "Who gives a fuck?"
zez

No thanks, I heard big pharma kills.

Black people have the stupidest conspiricy theories in the world.

>white nationalist forum on anime imageboard
>unironically knows who the fuck these people are

who is playing who

WE WUZ KANGZ WH*TE BOI

Attached: AYYY22.jpg (534x596, 164K)

Yo nigga we finna get to da bottom of dis fuckshit right hurr

Yeezy 2024

It’s funny watching all these Niggers and their “woke” conspiracies.

“It wuz da evil white man and da illuminaughty! Dey know we wuz KANGZ wit supa melanin powerz!”

Attached: 4F31DA3B-D78A-480A-ADE6-538B6BDB57EB.jpg (1242x2115, 1.08M)