Midwest thread

What is the solution to nigger problem in midwestern cities?

Attached: michiganpepe.png (600x550, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVIk5FizYuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Defund Section 8 housing, cut financial assistance. Homeless & starving niggers = a shit ton of dead niggers in about 6 weeks between the chimpouts and freezing to death.

Let the National Guard,State police, Or Military patrol the inner jungle to enforce the fucking law

Have Adidas start selling cyanide candies for $80 per lozenge.

Fuck you michinigger. Give back our hat. But yeah just freeze the niggers to death or get them to move to a black ethnostate in Mississippi or something.

Remove ohio and establish the Great Lakes Republic, line I-75 with crucified nestle employees.

Attached: 1542425752795.png (400x298, 48K)

just get anchovy to air out her smelly italian feet there and gas everyone

Attached: anchovy feets.png (1068x1200, 1022K)

Michigan is bro-tier. They keep their shit on the other side of the lake on the far side of the state. Illinigger and Minnisomalia can fuck off and die.

BASED I agree

fire

The reason your post gets so few replies is that we midwesterners are all in bed we have jobs and have to go to work in the morning.

Imagine wanting Illinois in your republic.

Attached: waving-flag-of-the-us-state-of-missouri_njmke94gl__F0000.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>IL but not OH
Are you a nigger?

Hoosier checking in

Attached: 1553892840465.jpg (1200x771, 487K)

Let them shoot each other like they already are.

I’ve always thought we should give nigger families $200,000 if the man in the family gets shot. Then some niggers will deliberately get shit just to feed their family.

Shot not shit

>solution to nigger problem in midwestern cities?
You know what, I have no idea. It's really bugging me. I want to move to Wisconsin one day buy all the cities that were once nice like Green Bay or Madison have been browned or are getting brown. Appleton seems okay.

Attached: midbest.jpg (940x705, 609K)

Easy to confuse shot and shit when discussing niggers.

The Amish are traitors. They would rather go to prison than defend this country.

Why would any sane person live south of the Mason Dixon line?

Attached: white nonwhite map.jpg (722x421, 45K)

I love this region bros.
Its so comfy. How long before they succeed at wrecking it?
youtube.com/watch?v=xVIk5FizYuI

Attached: 1553887163229.png (1145x1000, 164K)

I really like Wisconsin. It looks like a nice place with plenty of work. The schools seem to be pretty good. I want to move to Wisconsin once I get my work experience and some money in the bank.

Based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-143829.png (1440x2560, 1.51M)

Chicago Pizza is the only saving grace.

Plus OH has Buckeyes.....

FUCK BUCKEYES!