OH NO NO NO! HE'S REACHING MERKEL LEVELS

Attached: Untitled.png (659x804, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/over-1m-illegal-aliens-expected-arrive-u-s-merkel-style-disaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/over-1m-illegal-aliens-expected-arrive-u-s-merkel-style-disaster/

OH NO OHH NOO NOO OHNOO NO NOOOO

Wow.. Based Trump..

Trump needs more cheap labor at mar a lago. Bring back OBAMA ffs. At least he kept the border secure

There was no wall with Obama. Trump is just complicit with his Israeli friends who are putting these caravans togather.

I really hope Trump has the balls to shut down all trade with Mexico. Im tired of these things coming here. This isn't their land, they don't belong here, its not their country

Attached: 1539088179747.jpg (468x468, 17K)

It's been over two years man, next year is the election. He hasnt done shit on this issue. The guy is on team White replacement.

Attached: Honduranisrael.jpg (640x360, 64K)

Just like talks about gun control actually increases gun sales, as everyone rushes out to buy more guns whi;e they can. Illegal immigrants are rushing into America while they still can before the wall is built and immigration controls are stricter.

precisely

Attached: 153.jpg (3002x1608, 838K)

>Merkel-style disaster

Attached: 1516135501117.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

BASED & MAGA-PILLED

LET’S BUILD ANOTHER EMBASSY IN JERUSALEM AND SEND ISRAEL $38B MORE

Its the Merkel effect

Im confused as to how Trump had any control over people moving en mass from the south. Especially since his efforts for getting a wall built have been delayed constantly by dems.

It's almost like he was right to declare an emergency or something.

Trump is a zionist lap dog. It's civil war time.

Attached: 1469038302375.jpg (427x430, 44K)

The companies need the workers, remember?

Don't worry OP. Based Brenton Tarrant will save the white race by killing a handful of innocent muzzies.

>there's a national emergency at the southern border
indeed there is

They were also delayed by Republicans. At this point its all a big show to keep us placated while (((they))) finish destroying our nations and creating the Jew World Order.

Attached: ZionistControlledOppositionUSA.jpg (500x427, 56K)

We need more than just a wall. We need a full border masonry construction, topped with motion sensing, FLIR equipped servo-actuated miniguns spaced no more than 100 meters apart to create an interlocking field of fire over an unbroken beaten zone. The wall itself should be set no less than 1000 meters inside the border and that area should be mined and booby-trapped. Missile equipped drones should patrol 24 hours a day.

We also need harsher laws for these goblin invaders. And a better system of deportation.

But none of that will ever happen because we are no longer in control.

But think of the animals. How would a snake slither over the wall?

>Merkel-style
Why not say "German-style" instead? This isn't related to stopping border crossers, it's related to (((asylum))) seekers. The former will be solved by Trump's ED on the wall, but the latter need legal changes to how the US handles asylum cases. The best way to accomplish this will be by taking back the House in 2020 and finding some way to force the Senate to play ball. There's only so much that can be done on executive power alone.

The funny thing is as bad as trump is currently he’ll still win because the democrats can’t get their house in order worth a shit. Biden got #metoo’d before the campaign even started. This next election is going to be clown pilled as fuck

Attached: B58EF81E-1E9F-4213-8EC5-79DC26325D4F.jpg (768x768, 104K)

if by "better deportation system" you mean anyone caught in America illegally will be shot in the head and fed to the pigs, then yes, I agree.

>Still believing our elections aren't pre decided

We deserve this since we were the ones that directly caused the European refugee crisis and flooded turks into Germany during the 60's.

exactly. fuck trump.

nigga please. if he wanted to shut it down he could have. just like if he wanted to drain the swamp he would have. are you a shill or just one of the last remaining trump followers?

>stopped refugee resettlement
>fucked with work visas
>ED'd for the wall
What else do you want him to do with executive power alone? Fixing asylum claim abuse is a legislative issue.

We the citizens don't deserve this. Our tyrannical government deserves to be hanged. US citizens had nothing to do with that

That could make it worse. Mexico does need reform.

>J-Just trust in the plan guys.. 4d chess

>muh "muh 4D chess"
Can you faggots respond with anything besides buzzwords? What else can he do with executive power alone to fix asylum laws?

Attached: bart.png (717x888, 784K)

holy shit I am learning German already but I might add Hungarian so I can escape this horse shit.
That or the race war

Fuck man, I dunno. The apparent idiot Bush took out two towers on home soil, tricked the eternal golem into pointless wars on nothing and shat all over your freedoms while you dumb cunts cheered the entire time.
I'm sure this idiot could cook up something if he wanted to, point is he doesn't want to. All is going as planned and business continues as usual while the retarded masses clap for political puppet theatre

>mocks me for supposedly believing in some mythical "4D chess"
>thinks that Trump can just whip up some kind of 5D plot to become king and ignore the rule of law
Kek. Reality is that this is a congressional problem. The solution lies in retaking the House in 2020, not concocting some magic plan to let Trump change laws at will. If such a power existed, then Obama would've found it a long time ago. The presidency is powerful, but not enough to make the legislature irrelevant

I prefer using these things as organ donors and draining all their blood for medical emergencies for citizens.

Fuck off out of my country nigger.

Well he cut aid to 3 Mexican countries

Attached: 1554064780558m.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

It's you ptg cucks who turned 4d chess into a buzzword

Stock up on guns.

we get 2m immigrants per year as it is, now we're going to get 2m illegals and another 1m legals. how is this newsworthy, we've had an open border for years

Even that's not true. Even the anons who overused "4D chess" into meme status at least accompanied it with explanations of what they thought was going on. Nowadays, the way the story goes is
>faggot makes a nonsensible criticism of Trump
>other user disagrees and explains why
>muh "muh 4D chess muh 4D chess muh 4D chess"
Buzzwords are words that are used by simple-minded people to shut down discussion. The current state of "4D chess" is a perfect example.

includes between 11 and 22 million. jesus fucking christ, they cant even get an accurate number. i suspect there are at least 30 million illegals here. kill them all.

if for some reason Progressives wanted a wall there would be a wall going up tomorrow.

only one thing to do now. war has come. the other three are approaching.

There won't be any war. The US will just go the way of Argentina, as in, a formerly rich country that gradually slides into dysfunction due to indios.

Checked.

Thats up to the citizens at this point.

A majority of US citizens are fine with open borders. Why do you think being "A citizen" is of any value.

Ive bought a 2500 sq ft 2 story house in the country for $30k. I also bought a rent house in the same zipcode for $25k for income. When these people flood in Im getting the fuck out of the city

Yeah, because then the Senate and House would have the votes to pass a funding bill for it instead of forcing Trump to go it alone with EOs and EDs. Progressives currently want to abolish ICE and have an entirely open border, though, and that isn't going to happen tomorrow because they don't have the votes. Do you guys think the government is some magic being or some shit? The rules are clear. Barry spent eight years doing his best to break them and he still didn't find the power to change stuff like asylum laws at will. Again, what more can Trump do with executive power alone? Give concrete answers, not just "well, I'm sure there's something"

Attached: 1537737989875.png (375x424, 193K)

>Republicans retaking the house
LOL NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Dont forget thatbthe kikes and their media machine wore him down and he has made a deal with them to quit destroying him in the media and in return he will do what they want. Have you not noticed the media barage has all but stopped?

He's right though. The President honestly doesn't have the power to do this himself. He could potentially have had Congress get off its ass and pass something through but even a lot of Republicans support the Infinity Niggers strategy.🙁

But at least we still have guns right? These tanned Americans will follow our constitution. Maybe they'll pay our social security.

Attached: mestizos.jpg (749x421, 66K)

>expected
>expected =/= happened

>Trust the MSM goy

The person it was pre-decided for lost, and so was the person she was supposed to run against. Even hardcore rigging can be overwhelmed by an organic landslide vote.

revolting. these people are a genetic dumpster fire.

Doubtful. It turned out exactly how (((they))) wanted it.

Even Clinton said

> I knew (((they))) weren't going to let me win

El goblina

Attached: 1510354726331.png (370x300, 66K)

Chekad.

Pic related - when will this evil all end pol?

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-061847_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 504K)

Fly you foolz

So what you're saying is Trump is right, theres a crisis on the boarder and all the leftists and rinos in congress are lying?

Attached: 1459712195059.jpg (456x402, 30K)

> It turned out exactly how (((they))) wanted it

They wanted Jeb

Trump is such a fucking joke.
Not only has he done NOTHING against illegal immigration (Hilary would have done nothing too, but at least she wouldn't talk big about doing something), but he's letting in more LEGAL immigrants than ever.
To me this is an unthinkable timeline. I can't believe we got this so wrong.

Merkel style problem
Tarrant style solutions

Do I need 2 call FBI?