WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS!!!

This is the worst disaster that has affected farms, crops and livestock in US history!! this will mean increases in food prices all over the country why are you turbo tards ignoring this??

Attached: dvddvaadvadv.png (1785x821, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DknudQxhRE
youtube.com/watch?v=fgNfdfBatRU
youtube.com/watch?v=gVr-VwYveSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and this is only the fucking beginning nearly half the country will be affected by floods this year.

>hurr durr climate change isn't real

I hope you all drown in your mom's basement's

Attached: scary-spring-flood-map (1).jpg (1185x937, 271K)

Floods happen every year.
Unbunch your pantys

Real events are always ignored for bogus ones. Jow Forums is unironically controlled by shills.

Bread and circuses etc

Drought ended hurray!

Not like this you dipshit. this is the worst flooding since 1993, and the 1993 one was called a "once in 500 year event" if this is worse than a once in a 500 year event it deserves our attention.

Attached: merlin_152735757_2f1e9d46-76ed-4af6-bbb7-50a74ce989f2-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1364, 574K)

If you kill yourself it will be a benefit to the planet, you should get on that, bub.

They can't plant you moron, the flooding is going to last MONTHS!!!

>climate change
Lost me there.
You turds are so desperate to confirm your crackpot theory that originally was called global cooling, then global warming, now climate change.
Its so convenient that it can just morph to fit any trend. Anything that happens is irrefutable proof when your "theory" changes with events.

You buy into hyperbole. That's your fault, bub.

Do they have these map reps for prior years? Senstionalism much...

IA fag here. The entire Iowa agriculture industry is in animal feed. Do you eat field corn and basedbeans? No? Oh, so your pork might go up 20%. Just don't eat pork. Protip: you shouldn't be eating pork anyhow, it's terrible for your skin.

>it deserves our attention.
Do you suggest we start bailing? Turn on fans on? What's the plan exactly?

no, a rotting body still emits greenhouse gases while it decomposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DknudQxhRE

millions of crops have been destroyed, thousands of calves have been killed. For being such a dumb cunt, I hope you're a poor fag so you starve next year.

This is part of the Trump Curse.
I do not understand all of the dynamics of it yet,
but the stars always align for the meme president.

>muh 1mm flooded acres
>583mm acres of arable farmland
holy fuckin biblical disaster, kys

Attached: B67B64D7-BE1F-41BF-B2DD-D880304072BC.jpg (1024x736, 84K)

It's been flooding in Oklahoma? Shit could've fooled me

But the climate is clearly changing
No one with a brain denies that
But what percentage of that is man made and money isn't going to fix the problem if so

yes they do

Attached: image1.jpg (960x768, 165K)

>global cooling, then global warming, now climate change
Pick a name already you pleebs

>literally any natural disaster happens
>you fucking retards "hurr durr global warming, I mean cool, er Climate change!"

I raise my own pigs so it’s of no effect to me since it eats table scraps and such.

wow you're fucking retarded. when I said food prices are going to increase I was talking mostly about meat, beef will be $1 more per pound next year.

I live in a state that grows plenty of food, and eat mainly chicken,turkey which are all raised one state to the north. Really this will affect the mid west and west the most.

get pic related and learn to grow your own food.

Attached: daadadv.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Water managment is handled in districts so to find flood zone maps you would look regionally per state and combine them yourself for a broader view, i dont think its a national database

Maybe it is and im just ignorant

the flooding isn't over shitwit.

High and dry.

Just plant rice lmao

>they don't know about the grand solar minimum

fucking hell how new are you?

Just post the instore prices

Attached: IMG_20190318_1829047.jpg (2704x4056, 1.14M)

It might get flooded out and then I’m fucked. I guess the only alternative is to raise taxes.

its just water bro

>we eat chicken
hi nigger, you know chicken feed is made from grain...like the very same grain that was destroyed in these floods. an increase in the price of grain means an increase in the price of chicken meat.

Grand Solar Mimimum Eddy just giving people a nudge to let you know he is on his way,, if it goes to form the extreme weather events we will witness and experience over the next couple of years will be literally unbelievable and people will find it almost impossible to comprehend what the experienced. On a possitive note just think what will happen in the cities once the real food shortages start taking hold , give a 3 or 4 years and hunting leftist will become a new hobby for certainn members of society, im not saying iit will be payback time with zero threat of getting arrested , actually thats exactly what im saying, happy hunting chaps.

Calm down user. Mueller will raise our taxes.

not enough time. have you ever planted anything city faggot?

Imagine thinking chickens only eat grain

next year. we can still ride it out on the crops from last year, this year...we won't know how bad this will affect food prices until next year.

and what? build a bunker for themselves? fuck off I don't need more money given to the jews, I need the money to build greenhouses.

build it on a hill or make it water tight.

we’re the greatest breadbasket of the world, we export our agriculture bro. it’ll mean higher prices for everyone else to offset our own. it’s food to be king.

>increases in food prices
Nope. Very little of food prices is based on supply and demand at the farm end. Most of it goes to shipping, refrigeration, processing, packaging, advertising, etc. Commodities speculation has more effect on food prices than anything that happens on the farm. At worst, farmers in other parts of the country will get paid a little more, which wouldn't be a bad thing since farm prices have stagnated for 40 years.
Piss off with your climate change nonsense.

I grew up on a chicken farm we pretty much fed them corn

>that spacing
>calling anyone new

This happened in 1993, only much worse. Pic related. The MO river was on the steps to the MO capital in Jeff City.
Flooding occurs here every five years or so. This just so happened to be a bad one.

Attached: 93moflood.jpg (680x1024, 261K)

You're just trying to reassure yourself because you didn't even know about this until I brought it up.

food prices will skyrocket next year. and it's only the beginning.

No one's going to starve because beef goes up 20%, if it does which it probably won't.

whatever, I don't want retards like you prepping. keep pretending the just in time delivery system will continue to work.

It’s just water. Calm down.

this is only the beginning.

Why are all you climate change fanatics such assholes. You need Jesus Christ in your life.

Have sex

>1.6 billion dollars in damages
>just water
wow the fucking cope.

What if I drown in your mom's pussy instead?

We literally burn most of our grain in our fuel tanks, do to ill-thought conservation laws. The next highest percentage is shipped to China.

F*** the Chinese, there will be plenty to go around.

real chickens eat bugs and worms

Kek

Chickens typically eat corn chops.
Our chickens are fine.

Even IPCC says that it is far from certain how climate change affects the "weather."

Attached: Climate_Hurricanes.jpg (863x494, 85K)

These floods are the wrath of Christ sent to those who undo his work.

Attached: 1554086168143.jpg (1696x2136, 3.14M)

California just creamed themselves over all that free, fresh water.

What a terrible terrible tragedy for this nation.
A dollar more per pound.
RIP economy. RIP starving masses.

I'm a born again Christian heading to heaven. Have you accepted Jesus as your savior?

if you were you'd know "A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny" you'd know famine is coming.

Dumbass, my family farms and we raise and preserve about 90% of what we eat, including meat. We always have, not as preppers but because self-sufficiency is a tradition in our family.
You're trying to scare city people who don't know any better for the sake of your climate change garbage. I'd love to see food prices double or triple and start to catch up with 40 years of inflation, but they won't. Not this year or next, and not because of these floods.

yeah if they're free range, I grew up on a chicken farm dipshit. they eat corn

capitalismtards will forever deny climate change
but in the end it doesn't matter becausethere's not a fucking thing that will ever be done to stop it

Attached: second flood.png (1705x481, 166K)

That's because they think CO2 is the cause of climate change, they ignoring the grand solar minimum.

I grew up in STL area, IL side, and remember this flood like it was yesterday. Back then climate change doomsdayers weren't really around yet so nobody considered it cataclysmic or anything. It was just a really bad flood, happens every once in awhile, whatever. Now every flood, hurricane, tornado, cold spell, warm spell, whatever is considered proof of the impending end of the world. Climate prophets of doom are retards.

Attached: Turtle Burger.jpg (640x400, 266K)

probably, famine is coming.

>contaminated water
>free freshwater
did your mom drink alcohol while she was pregnant with you? Just curious.

What are basedbeans?

It's funny how they are so sure that the flooding will happen... almost as if they have secret weather manipulation technology which they use to manipulate the public.... oh wait.

The flooding isn't over.

Yeah I planted my seed in your mom's pussy and then you were born

You didn't answer me before, so I'll ask again. Why are all you kikes who shill this end of the world global warming agenda so acidic and vindictive? You sound like an asshole commie who has never seen a pussy in his life.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgNfdfBatRU

don't look at the archived radar of the bomb cyclone

well...at least I can take solace in the fact that Seattle, Sanfransico and jew york are BTFO

okay I will just come out and say it. Take note how no other countries are constantly experiencing crazy weather. Japan seems to be tooting along with no problems, Russia seems to be fine, everything is rolling except the USA where EVERYTHING IS CRAZY HOLY SHIT WE ARE ALL FUCKING FUCKED O MY GOOOOD!!!!! HOLY GUCKING FUCKING FUCK..

It's almost as if this was purposefully created or something... Oh wait , the government has had weather control tech since the 60s. Hmmm nah- that can't be it. Our government would never try to use weather manipulation in order to force Americans to give them more power and consolidate environmental resources etc. from hard working Americans without paying for it to then hand those resources over to corporations and big Ag... Nah, that would never happen.

All of this is planned, all of this is planned. Fuck the Feds, fuck the police, fuck the government, it's time to burn it all down.. I'm not a slave to them and I will not let them control me.

No shit that's what your brainwashed Monsanto father fed them
Chickens will fuckin eat anything
I've seen chickens eat dead baby chicks etc etc

no, this one is worse, because it's just beginning. the snow hasn't all melted yet, so it's going to add to the flooding.

I acknowledged the 1993, that's why I know this means an increase in food prices, because the 1993 one caused an increase in food prices.

once in 500 year

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNN

what is blocking the water from draining

Lol the terminology keeps changing because tards like you need dumbed down phrases to understand things

>unprecedented snow
>unprecedented rain

This happens every spring retard.

was spoken of 9 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=gVr-VwYveSg

if you're my dad, you're a 5'4" manlet.

how can the midwest flood if there are no beaches? wouldn't that mean every coastal state would also be flooded?

really makes you think.

>500 year flood
GODDAMNIT that's not to be taken literally you fucking retard. Who was measuring the water levels in 1493? What is this measurement of 500 years based on? Show me a geologist who actually claims that the river only floods to levels similar to 1993 every 500 years. When they say "500 year flood" they basically mean "very large flood that occurs rarely" but fucking retards like you take that to literally mean "every 500 years something clicks in the mountains and suddenly a bunch of water comes rushing down" fucking fuck you people should be culled.

something is blocking the water from draining

what is blocking the water from draining?

a jew

This may sound very conspiratorial, but the globalists control the weather through Haarp. In the right season, they can wreck an economy. This was just another anti Trump desperate measure.

because you CIA niggers are trying to downplay this. peole are going to start dying soon because of starvation, not next year, but famine is coming by 2023. You fuckers need to tel the mainstream media to warn people, build greenhouses, and vertical farms that won't be affected by the coming grand solar minimum.

also, we need to strengthen our electrical grid to prepare for another Carrington Event, we're going to see one of those soon too.

BTW, Trump's on the ball with this shit he knows what's coming. The Chinese are trying to get into Africa because the grow zones are going to shrink and the new grow zones will be closer to the equator.

Attached: dadadfa.png (1733x715, 120K)

You don't understand. Trump said a mean thing on twitter, that takes precedent.

that's not a new conspiracy. people have been saying weather manipulation technology exists for decades, and they're right.

The Grand Solar Minimum *will* control you.

I found the answer. When rain falls on a snow covered region the rain is not absorbed by the frozen ground and turns into runoff.

It's just a bad coincidence. The world is not coming to an end. Jesus.

Corn fed chickens are the best tasting