How on earth does he win in 2020 now?

How on earth does he win in 2020 now?

Attached: 1553666813777.png (624x633, 327K)

By not being a communist.

News that Trump is Hillary won't trickle down into boomer feeds for another 3-12 years.

boomerpilled. mark levin will herd those doggies

Communism is good

Faggots think so.

They have the same ass. Don't boomers believe in science?

That looks like a brietbart headline

he dies a glorious death boasting of non-accomplishments on stage in front of millions about 6 months before novermber while campaigning. thats what the bible says so its happening... and in that its happening in the sense that the destruction of damascus happened. it will happen as often as need be so jesus comes back so if they have to dig that fuck up and lay his carcass out on a stage and shoot him again its getting done

Attached: OOOHHHHH SHEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTT.png (1024x1321, 1.76M)

Well, I don't think he ever promised to restrict legal immigration

He supported the raise act which meant essentially taking a stand against it. He lied, you just weren't paying enough attention to notice.

Fairly easily desu, given the alternatives

the dems get over confident or go full retard and find someone worse than hilary to run

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny how the faggot sanctuary states trying to bring in illegals aren't doing it at the expense of american workers.

>implying this isn't red pilling people by bringing attention to corporations using propaganda to push mass immigration when its actually all for profit

wtf. You missed like half of his campaign. That's what America first was all about.

they absolutely are.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: MIGABOOMER.jpg (792x877, 438K)

and put it where? at another bank that has done the same thing? It's happening everywhere.

I’d tell you, but you bailed to make another ORANGE MAN BAD thread.
Your loss

Attached: ACF9129F-1B06-4FE6-BE8F-DB0C99AE0561.png (913x720, 281K)

>That's what America first was all about.
no silly, he meant america is the first on the list for immigrants, he was mad yurop was getting so many so he made america first

I'm so tense from all this collapse of Western civilization that, honestly, I'm just going to vote for whoever can give me the most free backrubs.
It's looking good for creepy VP right now.

not good enough. his retarded voting block mostly stays home in 2020 now that they figured out that he was lying to them the whole time and that he was just tweeting tough so they would think he was on their side

Rolled 3 (1d6)

3 and he wins

1. He's an incumbent and history has been kind to incumbents.
2. There's still plenty of time for him to churn up good press.
3. The dems/DNC will find a way to fuck up. Again. And again. And again. And so on.

>literally retarded

pay attention. he said he'd end h1b and h2b both of which fuck Americans. now he openly supports them at great harm to working Americans. he lied to you and millions of others and is now stabbing you in the back but you are to brain dead to know it. wake up

uh. wake up. pussy never drained the swamp. he left the mechanism in place to rig the election for the dems, even in the face of massive fraud and stolen elections at midterms. on top of that, he let a couple of million democrat voters scurry across the border before giving them some walking around money and relocating them. TX and FL are lost. the election is over

by importing only white people by making degrees from third worlders not valid in the H1B system

Attached: Perhaps-Arantxa-Rus-thought-her-skirt-provided-more-coverage-than-it-actually-did..jpg (450x529, 37K)