/WhiteGenocideGeneral/ Consentual Communism Edition

Welcome to the daily general thread for tagged and collared concentration camps in the Western Gulag labor camps.
Don't forget to buy some gasoline or some groceries or something.
Check the past editions in the archives here:

Attached: 1542023967236.gif (181x292, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWS3SLh2jR8
youtube.com/watch?v=oAaQTnCNo70
youtube.com/watch?v=mQxYQmn62Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=C371pDgTuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw
youtube.com/watch?v=19tQXVdS5wY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
imdb.com/title/tt2356777/
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We should prioritize a list of Genocides that are happening right now from most severe to least at risk. It sounds cruel but ultimately science and measurement do not care about cruelty.
If you want to edit this list or make one please add some type of proof for your order.
I am going to make the White Genocide list first then add other genocides taking place elsewhere.

>America (sub 50% White - mass crime - mass poverty - Tyranny)
>South Africa (8.9% White - mass murder - mass theft of homes - refugees fleeing)
>England & UK (81.9% White - mass rapes/murder - crime - tyranny - incarceration for free speech)
>Germany (Germany doesn't collect racial statistics - mass rapes/murders - crime - tyranny - incarceration for free speech)
>Australia (Australia doesn't keep statistics based on race - mass rapes/murders - crime - tyranny - incarceration for free speech)
>France (85% White - mass rapes/murders - crime - tyranny - incarceration for free speech - Civil war)
>Canada (??% White - mass rapes/murders - crime - tyranny - incarceration for free speech)

It's possible to add more the list. I would argue that Russia could be added but I am not well read on their situation.

>Genocide of non-Whites

>Israel (Genocide of Palestinian hosts / Genocide of Ethiopian refugees)
>Syria (Genocide of natives)
>Venezuela (Genocide of natives)
>Afghanistan (Genocide of natives)
>Mexico (Genocide of natives by Cartels)
>Brasil (Genocide of natives by Mobs)

I could also add more to this list but need more evidence.

Keep in mind every country I just listed has a severe issue with street drugs - not common drugs like marijuana or party drugs like MDMA which are harmless - but hard drugs like Fentanyl and Heroin which are imported. This is genocide. All of these countries are facing real ethnic cleansing.

Ultimately since America, South Africa and England are facing the worst Genocides today this should be the focus.

Attached: 800px-TB_poster.jpg (800x1229, 109K)

I have a list of documentaries to document the crimes against humanity and genocide ongoing against Whites in White countries. If you have any documentaries you wish to add to the list post them in the thread and I will watch them and consider adding it to the list.

P A R A S I T E D R E A M S :
youtube.com/watch?v=IWS3SLh2jR8

WELCOME TO THE TRUTH

Born Rich: Children Of The Insanely Wealthy
youtube.com/watch?v=mQxYQmn62Qk

The Death of the American Dream:
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
The Central Banking Enslavement System revealed:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

The detailed story of how the Federal Reserve Act was created:
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

BANNED OCUMENTARY

>An Open Secret (2014)
vimeo.com/142444429

>Boys For Sale (1981)
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

>Conspiracy Of Silence (1994)
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc

>The Monster of Belgium / Belgium`s Child Sex Ring Coverup
youtube.com/watch?v=C371pDgTuWc

>Welcome To The Truth (2014)

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited The Hidden Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw

Synagogue Of Satan
>youtube.com/watch?v=19tQXVdS5wY

>Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones (2000)
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

>BONUS

>True Detective (TV Series 2014– )
imdb.com/title/tt2356777/

Attached: 1537644786838.png (460x288, 103K)

DAILY REMINDER:
>DAILY REMINDER:
DAILY REMINDER:

If Australia does NOT keep racial statistics
If Germany does NOT keep racial statistics
If Canada does NOT keep accurate racial statistics
If America does NOT keep accurate racial statistics
If the majority of all European White Nations consider: Arabs, Eastern and Polynesian Orientals, Central Steppe Mongols, North Africans, Hispanic Indios, Latin Americans, Pacific Islanders and Jews as WHITE PEOPLE on demographics for prisons, voting registrations, census records, employment data archives and academia admission logs, THERE IS NO REASON TO TRUST ANYONE IN THE GOVERNMENT WHEN IT COMES TO RACE.

ASSUMING THE WORLD-WIDE WHITE POPULATION IS ~10% IS YOUR FATAL MISTAKE.
IT COULD BE 5% or 13% WE HAVE NO CLUE!

Attached: 1538010974455.jpg (1968x4584, 2.35M)

̼͍͙K̯̖̖̮͉̬E̯̙E̮̝͈̱̖P ̤̫̬͓̳̫IN̫͇̩̙̜̯̮ ͙̩͖M̞̼̭̠I̺̜̥͈̣̺N͎̼̼D̰͓̩̖̥̬̣
͈>̳̹M̭̻I͕̖̤̝̮Ḻ̖̩̤̬L̺̠̭̪I̘̭̙̼̣̼ON̜͈͖S̩ ͍O̳̗̰͈ͅF̟̦̱ ͙̫̣̬͍W̬H͙̯͖͚ͅI͎̗̳̺̠T͖̻̯̙̮̝E͉͚̖ ͅB͇A̜̦͈BY̱̘̬̙̟̤ ̠͇̺̙͓B̖̻Ọ̜̞͈̜O̦͇̬̰̘ME̙̤͕̩͙͔R̗̻̟̟̤S͚͓̱̙ ̦̫͖͖A͈̺͎̪̪R̙E͙͈̥͙ ̩̦ͅGO͎̗̦ͅI̮̝̯̱͕̬N̦G̰̠͉ ͓̻̗ṮO̻͙̟͍̩̼̙ ̹̭̝̜D̖͍̜͉͍̙̠R͚̳O̯͕̮͖̘̝P͈̯̩̼̰͙̝ ̦̯̩L̰I̘̦̼̘K̫̳̼͎E F͇͍L͎̻̞I͈ES̹̮̮͍̗͉͙ I͖̹̦͙̭N͖̺̭̭ ͙͔̫͇Ṯ̳H͈͈E̯̞͍̤̗̘ ͇̘̥̳̜ͅḬ̘̱͚N̰͈͎͇̬C̹͓̟͖̳̖O͕̯M̤̟̗̝̣I̝͙N̗̙G̦̜͖̯̺ ͈̦͇̤̤̫Y̹̥̘͙͔̦E̗͍̼̰͖͇AR͇̯͈̩S͚̞ ̫̟(̻̪5̬-̭̹̙1̝̩̦̪0̖̙̰͎̼ ͖͖Y̞ͅẸ͉̤͙̦̦̙A͕̼̟̥̩̥̦R̥͖̯S̺͓͈̺͖͖)͍̘̩͙̹̺̠
̭̥̞Y̻O̯͉̘U̩̪ ̳͖̬̪͉̠HA̱V̗̞̻͔̙̹E̪̠̮̞̻ ̰̠͉̠BE͚̥ ̫̦͖̮G͙̭̯͙̖͔E̞̯͍̗̺̪N̩̦̙̤O͕̝͉C̮ḬD̖E̱̯̻̺̳̗͔D̩̬̗͚͙̥̗.̟̥̼
̱̻T̻̭͉H̩̱̹E̼̤ ̬̩͚E͇̪̤̼͇̞N̰͉T̟I̯̱̩̣R̬͕̳̳E P̼͖O̫͈͚̥̪̗P̺̪͓̮U͔̮̤̝̼̤̹Ḽ̥̮̤̟A̪̭T̺̩͚̙I͇͔͚͈͇ON͈͉͓͉̖̬̻ P͚̤̻̳ͅY͚̗̘̰̻̟Ṛ̰A͙͖M͈I̞D̬͇̳̫̹̖ F͈̭̞̺̙ͅOͅR̯̥̗̺ A̪͈M̼͉̟̘̭E͖̥̝͇̝R̻̹̠̬ͅI͕̼̪̦C͇̼̥̳̯͎͎A̱̱͍̩Ṇ͈̘͍̩̤S̗͔̫͕̘͈ ̮Ạ̝̥͇̝KA ͓̬̻̝̘W̯͖̝H͓I̗̖̙͇T͚͍̪͎̱͙̱Ẹ̤S ̠̪I̞̩̝͔̯S ̜̫̥͔͖͇A̪T̜̪̣̤ ̹T͇̥̤HE͖̤̳̥̭ ̟̥TO̼͍̤ͅP͔̠̙̦̣͚ ̗O̝͖̫̣̝͙͓F̝̼͕ T̥̗̱̩̗̭̞H͚̪̹̝͎̫̰E ͕̫͇̯̯̝A̰̰̰͔̬GE̩ ̱͎͓̻̗D̥E̱̰̬͖M͈͙͉O̟̺̗͔GRA̻̺͍P̟H̝̬̞͎IC̱͙̜A̬L ̗̠͙̬͓͎̩B̩̹͍̰̜̮Ṛ͔͉͙A̝̪͇͔͍ͅCK̫̰̙̙E͎͈̦̬͕̼ͅT͎͉.̹̪̘̺͔̞

Attached: 1541913338131.jpg (800x800, 105K)

>Things we have learned after facing genocide in our homes

>Open immigration: FAILURE
>Banking: FAILURE
>Abortion: FAILURE
>Birth Control: FAILURE
>War on Drugs: FAILURE
>Private prisons: FAILURE
>For profit Divorce: FAILURE
>Lobbyists: FAILURE
>Unregulated taxation: FAILURE
>2nd Amendment: FAILURE
>Global Police Force: FAILURE
>Welfare/Communism/Foodstamps: FAILURE
>No Border Wall: FAILURE

PLEASE HELP US.

Attached: 1543628075495.png (256x192, 2K)

FOR THE RECORD:
AMERICA IS !SUB 50% WHITE!

JOE BIDEN WENT ON THE WHITE HOUSE PRESS CONFERENCE ON INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION IN 2017!
HE SAID:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>"The wave continues, and it's not going to stop... nor should we want it stop"
>*Joe Biden ex-VPOTUS looks a the floor*
>And as a matter of fact ... *he swallows hesitantly* it's one of the things I think we can be most proud of
>*Joseph Biden shrugs his shoulders here*
>*He is still looking at the floor the entire time*
>*Shrugs his shoulders and sighs*
>*Video cuts further into the interview*
>"Unrelenting stream of immigration.. non-stop... non-stop"
>"Folks like me w- *He looks quickly to the floor* -who are Caucasian of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be an absolute minority.
>*note the harsh upward pointing of his nose when he says he is European and how loudly he emphasizes the word "ABSOLUTE" before saying minority.

This was roughly 2 years ago.
America has received millions of undocumented illegal aliens from Mexico and South America since then.
You HAVE been genocided.

If you thought THIS WAS BAD wait until you see the documentary....
2 and half hours of Kikes drooling over their plan to kill everyone.

>White Genocide Is Real In Their Own Words (Banned Documentary)

Attached: 1553922916402.jpg (550x550, 166K)

Every single day you retards allow the Shills on Jow Forums to control the narrative.
You discuss NON-ISSUES on A DAILY BASIS.
TALKING ABOUT PELOSI
TALKING ABOUT YANG
TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER RETARDED POLITICIAN
POLITICIANS DONT MATTER
KILL POLITICIANS
POLITICIANS BELONG IN THE SEWERS
YOU KNOW THIS

WHAT MATTERS?
ENDING THE BANKS
ENDING THE IMMIGRATION
ENDING THE CRIMINAL RINGS
ENDING THE RAPE SYNDICATES IN HOLLYWOOD, SANFRANCISO, LONDON, PARIS, GERMANY, TOKYO, BANGKOK, ISRAEL

STOP FEEDING THE STATUS QUO
DO NOT PRETEND LIKE POLITICS AND DEMOCRACY AND ELECTIONS ARE REAL
OUR ENEMY IS FOREVER THE BANKS WHO ENSLAVE US ALL

KEEP THE THREAD MOVING.
>Search 4plebs for 'White Genocide'
>Find infographics, articles, discussion
>Post OC you captured or found
>Bring attention to thread by linking it into obvious slides in the catalog
>Repost this thread whenever it dies or archives
GO GO GO
POST REDPILLS TO TWITTER YOUTUBE PLEBBIT

Attached: 1542153317663.jpg (661x949, 642K)

CONTRIBUTE:
>Documenting crime statistics increases infographically in White Nations
>Documenting population/demographic statistics overtime in White Nations
>Documenting fake/fraud documentation of White demographic records (counting Arabs and Hispanics as White etc)
>Documenting the rise in communism in academia and how communism always led to genocide historically via infograph
>Documenting the war on drugs failure and how it is used to genocide Whites
>Documenting terrorism/terrorist threats against Whites by non-Whites.

>WEBMs/GIFs
>Infographics and Compilations (montages/collages)
>Copy pasta
>Documentaries and Educational clips
>News Articles and Archives
>Published Academic studies and papers
>Historical records appertaining to Genocide/Whites/History/Politics
>Theory/Method/Application/Protocol for Genocide.
>General resources and information

Attached: 1542242087345.jpg (250x166, 6K)

Form original content to present for readers to collect and distribute.
Use practical and traditional methods. Think of examples which are effective like stark contrast.

>The comparison of daily life for Japan versus France
>The comparison of crime for China versus England
>The comparison of free speech for Germany versus America

A highly effective method is to use public sin against our evil genocidal leaders

>Abortion statistics
>Prison statistics
>Criminal statistics
>Re-offender statistics
>Poverty statistics
>STDs/Plagues/Hospital statistics
>Birth Rate statistics
>Economic statistics like: Debt, Foreign Aid, Missing & Lost funds, Taxes and Fraud, Pension and Social Security etc.
>Mortal statistics like death rates, cause of death, addiction/overdose, missing children, car accidents, suicides per year increases etc.

Attached: 1542215452755.jpg (720x720, 90K)

Bump

If there were 100 White men in Jail in an African country for rape and murder
If there were 100 White men in Jail in an Arab country for rape and murder
If there were 100 White men in Jail in an Oriental country for rape and murder

EVERY ONE WOULD CALL IT LIKE IT IS: WAR, TERRORISM, GENOCIDE, INSURGENCY, GUERRILLA UPRISING, ESPIONAGE, USURPING!!!

Instead that only is true for the opposite, US!

Attached: 1539049951056.jpg (1920x1200, 942K)

Don't forget to watch the video, like it, comment on it, and share.
Don't mean to sound like one of those Youtube Channel hosts but it really helps and its not my youtube video.

White Genocide Is Real In Their Own Words (Banned Documentary)

It's honestly a really great video. You may think: "well I don't wanna watch a 2.5 hour long documentary right now so I'll pass.." but it's really a great documentary you can't ignore.

Attached: 1553231510991.jpg (640x960, 89K)

Kinda feels like this whole spread the word shit is been-there-done-that.

How about you start and promote a white's only dating site to help bump up the demographic decline among people who actually give a shit about this issue?

>wahhhh women won't have sex with me
>this is genocide!
kek

oh wait its you again you canadian incel

I don't have 4 hours to kill right now, I'll probably check it out later.

i bet you cried when they shut down the incel subreddit

Its not 4 hours the reason is the uploaded for some reason put the video on loop so it plays 2 times.

Attached: 1538186500059.jpg (700x466, 162K)

cringe dude

Okay let's talk about sex since everyone wants to talk about procreation, raising children etc.

What if you have 5 daughters. Is 5 daughters going to help White Genocide being stopped?

whats cringy about having sex you retarded incel

he's never going to have sex so bun this what if shit

I've had sex with 3 women and non-vaginal sex with like more than 7 IIRC don't really keep count.
Probably spent like 1000+ hours sucking on DD tits no joke. I'm a young guy too.
True story my ex-girlfriends body was a Gianna Michaels clone with an ugly face.

Attached: 918dedb4c408e27473d402a1439bd576620d5ccb.jpg (600x729, 61K)

Yes, obviously. The biggest problem facing white people in this "soft" genocide is demographic decline. Production of new white people is and should be the primary focus. This is a demographics war.
Not that the information isn't important too, but it does no good if there aren't any new people to keep it going.

Don't feed trolls.

>Production of new white people is and should be the primary focus.
Sorry I disagree. I am not stating "Don't have kids" - I'm simply stating "Having kids" is the band-aid, not the cure.
Hope you can have the foresight to understand this analogy.
Unless we go full-mormon and raise like 10 kids minimum per Father it will not work.

Attached: yOo-ahq25wq4hPLRqW-9erLNw-wxw178lDhzTrw-NJg.jpg (1024x695, 158K)

i dont understand that GIF. please fill me in?

Cart before the horse.
Having a family and children and something worth protecting is the foundation of society.
You would be doing white people 10x the favor by convincing them that family life is more fulfilling than material wealth than you would trying to convince them that there is an existential threat to something half of them don't subscribe to: racial identity.
Western society has sold individualism to its inhabitants, and white people are the primary consumers of that culture. You have to convince white people that they belong to something greater than themselves so they'll focus on what's important - which is starting and having a family, and then fighting to protect that family.

The other thing you don't seem to recognize is that most people past the age of like 30-40 are extremely difficult to get them to change their minds about anything. That's why subversion tactics start in the schools, because you have to get people while their young. Which is why having a solid family is so important to spreading your message, because your kids are going to take to heart what you have to say about the white race being important a lot more than user's on the interwebz.

If you're not promoting more white children, it just seems kindof futile to me to talk about how bad shit is for white folks these days, unless you're advocating for violence - which of course we WOULD NEVER EVER DO, obviously.

This should be front page 24/7.
This is a daily thread. The time for theatrics like engaging in non-issue topics and puppet theater Hegelian dialect such as democracy is over.
Do not post in shill threads.
Do not post in slide threads.
Do not post in non issue threads.
Bump White Genocide threads.
If this is confusing to you ask a question first!
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!
ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN ANY THREAD OTHER THAN WHITE GENOCIDE THREADS. MAKE YOUR OWN WHITE GENOCIDE THREADS. TALK ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE OFFLINE OR ON OTHER FORUMS.
GO NOW DONT STOP UNTIL ITS OVER.
FREEDOM IS NOT AN OPTION. LOSERS RELAX. LOSERS ARE LAZY. LOSERS ARE ENTERTAINED.
STOP EATING THE BREAD AND ENJOYING THE CIRCUS.
ITS TIME STOP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553541645158.png (550x462, 665K)

A major fuel for the decline in White births is simply the inability to produce a White family.
It's easy for Jamal to have a baby, because his baby mamma doesn't care if he doesn't own property or have a job or a car, and worse case scenario the govt will buy him all of that.
It's easy for Paco to have a baby because his Latina Queen doesn't care about wearing condoms or having birth control pills on demand and shes Catholic so abortion isn't happening.
It's easy for Ahmed to have a baby because if he just goes to Mosque 1 day per week his Imam will set him up with a Muslim girl who wants 6 kids and maybe he can even score a 2nd wife who wants 6 more.
It's easy for Shlomo Jr. to have kids because his dad owns the bank which pays for the entire subdivision he owns so he can fuck Stacey or Claire or Nancy or anyone he wants.

For us the only real baby-makers we have are Cletus who has been fucking the same breeding-pool of Southern Belles for generations and guarantees 2 White boys minimum, and the Mormon population who once again does the same thing except inside of a Church instead of a trailer park.

For the average White guy who lives in some suburb you basically cannot get a girl pregnant unless you meet the most unrealistic of standards. No White girl from a suburban family will even talk about raising a family unless you have a car, a house, a ring, and EVEN IF you manage to collect all these things she will likely:
>Want a divorce (50%)
>Cheat on you and have another man's baby
>Be really ugly unless you're like 6'3''
>Not be a good mother and instead let your kids go to daycare, public school, not cook food or clean, and teach them POZ shit like loving refugees, kikes, islam and LGBTQ abortion worship.

We can't just keep dealing with MAJOR CRITICAL ISSUES with 'dude go have a baby'..

Nobody in the history of the world has stopped the ethnic cleansing and genocide of their race with a vagina.

Whats not to understand bro? I don't see what you mean.
Dude is just jumping off the subway and someone added hollywood FX.

Attached: 1538354220300.jpg (429x561, 130K)

you've never had sex though

>wow how could he have sex he must be trolling!
are you retarded?

>4 posters
Yikes

Okay you caught me I've never had sex *COUGH*

Attached: 1538446351499.jpg (373x550, 29K)

>Yikes posting
>Thinks something is bad but invites himself in
Oof

Attached: 1539670951037.png (502x430, 253K)

no, you really haven't had sex, who are you pretending for?

Dude stop you're making me so sad. *ARGRHEHEM* like wow if you say I haven't had sex one more time I might just kill a nigger *COUGH* or maybe a jew *COUGH* or a mudslime *COUGH* in minecraft. *AHEM*

Attached: 1534650994889.jpg (800x533, 106K)

>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERALS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN YANG GENERALS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN CLICKBAIT THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN SLIDE THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP SHITPOSTING
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN RACEMIXING THREADS
>ITS TIME TO STOP POSTING IN REDPILL THREADS THAT WEVE ALL ALREADY SEEN
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Autism-stacking-cans_2nd_edit.jpg (409x559, 207K)

>We can't just keep dealing with MAJOR CRITICAL ISSUES with 'dude go have a baby'..
>Nobody in the history of the world has stopped the ethnic cleansing and genocide of their race with a vagina.
You are WRONG WRONG WRONG.
Having white babies IS A MAJOR CRITICAL ISSUE. IT IS the issue. White people breeding other races, white people not having children, this IS the genocide.

There are two ways to deal with genocide, make more of us, or make less of them. Period.
All the information spreading fluff is just a means to one of those two ends. Period.
If you haven't drawn that conclusion yet, then you're not tackling the heart of the issue.

You have it backwards, because spreading awareness is the band-aid. Action is the cure.